SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm

KareyR2 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:evolvewines Benjamin Flajnik
@MoneyMichelle hi michelle money, it's ben f. i'm writing back.

Is it just me who thinks this is just odd if he is F1? :hidingchair

This just proves to me that Ben can't possibly be F1.....and I agree with AshleyS...this is quite disgusting, and a big turnoff for me. hmmm Thanks
Karey

He and Michelle actually exchanged several tweets. After she sent him the first flirty text. :vomit:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

This just proves to me that Ben can't possibly be F1.....and I agree with AshleyS...this is quite disgusting, and a big turnoff for me. hmmm Thanks
Karey

He and Michelle actually exchanged several tweets. After she sent him the first flirty text. :vomit:

I guess I go back and think about Ryan Sutter or Ian or Roberto - would any of them (on twitter or not) be tweeting with a girl from the same show as their fiancee? And I keep coming back to a big fat NO!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Karey

I guess I go back and think about Ryan Sutter or Ian or Roberto - would any of them (on twitter or not) be tweeting with a girl from the same show as their fiancee? And I keep coming back to a big fat NO!!!

Would they be flirt-tweeting with ANY girl??? no no no no no no

I can't talk for Mer/Ian, cause I wasn't around at that point - but any successful couple that came out of TB/B'ette had both halves thinking that the sun rises and sets on their fiance(e).... so can even add Jason/Molly to that list since they're active on twitter. Plus I don't have much to say about Ben's taste in women if he likes Miss Dominatrix Michelle... :vomit: Ben's a cutie in-show but his actions post-show are definitely questionable for me, and pretty disrespectful to Ash JMO

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Karey

I agree
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 pm

ninu wrote:

Would they be flirt-tweeting with ANY girl??? no no no no no no

I can't talk for Mer/Ian, cause I wasn't around at that point - but any successful couple that came out of TB/B'ette had both halves thinking that the sun rises and sets on their fiance(e).... so can even add Jason/Molly to that list since they're active on twitter. Plus I don't have much to say about Ben's taste in women if he likes Miss Dominatrix Michelle... :vomit: Ben's a cutie in-show but his actions post-show are definitely questionable for me, and pretty disrespectful to Ash JMO

I'm with you. I already said this but he's way more "boy" than the man Ashley needs and writes about in her blogs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

I think Ben was so blindsided by the ending that he is trying to show everyone he's totally fine and up for some fun. maybe he's cringing in embarrassment over the way he reacted and he knows how bad it will look when the finale airs. Nobody wants to look like a heartbroken fool on TV and he knows it's coming...

I hope I'm wrong and he seems totally cool with it, or even relieved, but Ashley's reaction in the FRC previews makes me think she is upset because Ben is so upset. :\
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 am

terabithia wrote:I think Ben was so blindsided by the ending that he is trying to show everyone he's totally fine and up for some fun. maybe he's cringing in embarrassment over the way he reacted and he knows how bad it will look when the finale airs. Nobody wants to look like a heartbroken fool on TV and he knows it's coming...

I hope I'm wrong and he seems totally cool with it, or even relieved, but Ashley's reaction in the FRC previews makes me think she is upset because Ben is so upset. :\

Great point terabithia

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 am

terabithia wrote:I think Ben was so blindsided by the ending that he is trying to show everyone he's totally fine and up for some fun. maybe he's cringing in embarrassment over the way he reacted and he knows how bad it will look when the finale airs. Nobody wants to look like a heartbroken fool on TV and he knows it's coming...

Good Post

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 am

nutty1 wrote:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 2711063196

I agree with you both. In the FRC episode we may see him at his most vulnerable and he is trying now to show us he is fine. I think he is by the way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 am

From Emily's FB:

Mitzi Bullard
If anybody on here is watching the bachelorette..............What do you think about JP??

Emily Maynard I think he's the best for Ashley!
about an hour ago
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 am

Good points, letting the twitter world know he's having fun and has moved on. That really makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

BichonTone wrote:I have also heard stories about why Deanna let him go at F3. That Fantasy Suite date didn't go too well. Evidently he had some strange tastes in the bedroom.

Exactly what the hell was she tasting...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers