SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
I made a prediction on Graham's thread last week that he'd be the next Bachelor. Just a hunch. I think he will get a great edit on BP, and it would be a slam dunk with viewers. Fingers crossed! yes

I would love for the producers to change their minds and have Graham as the next Bachelor!

He wasn't a favorite of mine, but I would watch. I don't think he's fresh enough "meat" though. I know they used Brad again after a few years, but he was the lead and more memorable due to him being the one to choose nobody, but I don't think many average viewers would even remember Graham anymore.

Surely you jest!!?? :giggle:

He and his abs are being featured prominently on BP this summer. I think that will refresh a lot of people's memories.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Normally I wouldn't think it would happen but he is on BP2 and is tweeting friendly tweets with at least one of the producers so you never know. He did tweet someone about getting together when he's in LA in Sept.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 pm

ironcat wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
I made a prediction on Graham's thread last week that he'd be the next Bachelor. Just a hunch. I think he will get a great edit on BP, and it would be a slam dunk with viewers. Fingers crossed! yes

I would love for the producers to change their minds and have Graham as the next Bachelor!

He wasn't a favorite of mine, but I would watch. I don't think he's fresh enough "meat" though. I know they used Brad again after a few years, but he was the lead and more memorable due to him being the one to choose nobody, but I don't think many average viewers would even remember Graham anymore.

Surely you jest!!?? :giggle:
He and his abs are being featured prominently on BP this summer. I think that will refresh a lot of people's memories.

I agree with Northern--if I hadn't been on boards since he was on the show, I'd be saying, "Graham who?" He never impressed me--too skinny even though what he had was in the right places. However, they don't ask me! Maybe they are giving him a tryout on BP for Bachelor lead. Did anything develop between him and Michelle?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Usually, the new lead is presented as heartbroken with his/her turn at love. Although DeAnna let him go at F4, it was clear from her emotional breakdown and what she said that she was the heartbroken one at his leaving. How would they present Graham as the next Bachelor should they choose to use him?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Maybe the guy who's unlucky in love or who spends so much time doing good works that he hasn't had time to find love until now.

I always loved Graham but a lot wouldn't remember him that well. I do think so much depends on BP2 and editing. The viewers may end up falling in love with him and his Bachelor edit may come out of that.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Graham would have to overcome a lot of his resistance to the idea of the show to be a lead on it...and I doubt he's emotionally expressive enough but then again we did have Brad the rehersed robot so.... anything is possible i guess? (coming from a Graham fan)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I love Graham Bunn. He's a southern boy with a great heart. So hot too drooling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:What does Graham do for a living? I only remember that he played basketball when he was younger. I didn't realize he was on BP this year..... I don't think that's a good thing personally. I know Kiptyn went on last year, but his reason was to raise money for charity, but the rest just don't seem to want to get back to reality..... but hey, that's just me.

anders wrote:I assume Graham is doing it for his charity as well - although I can't remember what it is.....

i have no idea what he does for a living. but he looks good doing it. heygoodlooking

albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:What does Graham do for a living? I only remember that he played basketball when he was younger. I didn't realize he was on BP this year..... I don't think that's a good thing personally. I know Kiptyn went on last year, but his reason was to raise money for charity, but the rest just don't seem to want to get back to reality..... but hey, that's just me.

Graham has his own charity, Northernviewer, and has for years. http://www.46nyc.com/ I know he spends a lot of time with that. He used to be part owner in a bar but have no idea now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm

I moved the Casey Anthony discussion here. Feel free to continue talking about it there:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t234-casey-anthony-trial-news-general-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

ironcat wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:It was the Ukrainian version. I think there are some videos on Youtube.

Yeah, I think he was the Ukrainian Bachelor...and from what I heard, he was horrible at being the Bachelor! He even had a girlfriend while on the show! I'm sure it was a nice, quick paycheck though! Smiley

He's very handsome...but man does he need to be knocked down about 50 pegs.

That wasn't clearly established. The process didn't work for Maks, and while Maks can definitely cop an attitude with the very best of them, to my way of thinking Maks may really want to settle down. His best buddy is Tony on DWTS who has a wife and 3 kids.
Maks appeared to be elated when he was engaged to Karina and they were talking in People mag of getting married and having kids. I think Maks simply got his heart broken when Karina left.
There is, no doubt though, that Maks can be tempermental when push comes to shove.

I agree, Bloomers. I definitely think Maks wants to find the right woman and settle down. The problem I suspect is he is very picky, and with his schedule, it doesn't afford him the time or opportunity to meet the right type of woman. He needs a NY girl who is not in show biz IMO.

I made Maks his very own thread here. Enjoy!

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t232-maksim-chmerkovskiy
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:I moved the Casey Anthony discussion here. Feel free to continue talking about it there:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t234-casey-anthony-trial-news-general-discussion

You're the best "host" ever :sending flowers
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks Love! You always keep us organized kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers