SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 48 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Graham would have to overcome a lot of his resistance to the idea of the show to be a lead on it..
Based on his choice to be on BP, I'd guess that he'd jump at the opportunity to be in front of the camera as lead.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 pm

bbjarosz
@RealitySteve have you heard that Ashley & JP have broken up- It's in OK magazine. 8:53 PM Jul 1st via Twitter for Android in reply to RealitySteve

RealitySteve
@bbjarosz Oh, well if it's in OK Magazine then it must be true. Ummm no. It's garbage. 11:27 AM Jul 2nd via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bbjarosz
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
bbjarosz
@RealitySteve have you heard that Ashley & JP have broken up- It's in OK magazine. 8:53 PM Jul 1st via Twitter for Android in reply to RealitySteve

RealitySteve
@bbjarosz Oh, well if it's in OK Magazine then it must be true. Ummm no. It's garbage. 11:27 AM Jul 2nd via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bbjarosz

Okay, obviously Ashley isn't single if she's blogging about her happy love story, but I guess not everyone is as "devoted" as us and reads the blog. giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm

From Jokers (no link cited) ~

New tweet from a news media site
07/05/11 02:17 PM

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 pm

BlondieGal wrote:From Jokers (no link cited) ~

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

Hmmm ... what could have made her so happy???? :awesome: :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

wonder if it has anything to do with JP seeming to be awol the last few days as well?? giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

wonder if it has anything to do with JP seeming to be awol the last few days as well?? giggling

Maybe she has a new favorite holiday? :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Thanks, wonder who she was with? :lovekiss:

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:according2alexa
can't believe @caitzillla met Ben F from #bachelorette today! so patriotic!
about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Haha. Just posted this in Ben's thread. Looks like Ben was out and about quite a bit this weekend.

Were there other sightings of Ben this weekend ? Sorry I haven't kept up.

Also - has Ashley returned from LA yet ? I take it she went there to prepare for the MTA special with CH.

I saw one on Sunday, I believe from someone who was on the treadmill at the gym and saw him in a suburb of San Fran. I didn't recognize the name and wondered where it was so I googled it and it is a suburb. I wish I'd kept it now. I tried to do a search on twitter, but was told older tweets about Ben F were not available.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Gina wrote:

Thanks, wonder who she was with? :lovekiss:

Was this supposed to be a "safehouse" meeting ? In which case wouldn't it be much easier for them to meet on the east coast in some safehouse there ? I know you guys have already discussed this at length but I just find it weird. She was in NY the previous weekend wasn't she ? Guess logistics is not a strong point for the handlers laugh out loud.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Haha. Just posted this in Ben's thread. Looks like Ben was out and about quite a bit this weekend.

Also - has Ashley returned from LA yet ? I take it she went there to prepare for the MTA special with CH.

I saw one on Sunday, I believe from someone who was on the treadmill at the gym and saw him in a suburb of San Fran. I didn't recognize the name and wondered where it was so I googled it and it is a suburb. I wish I'd kept it now. I tried to do a search on twitter, but was told older tweets about Ben F were not available.

Thanks for replying guys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

The ones I remember are one was at a Market place in SF on friday I believe and one was on the 4th of July. There was also a tweet that Ben and Elan where wine barrel tasting, I think it was maybe Sat. or Sunday, can't remember the day for sure, but it has since been deleted.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers