SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:Don't you wish the show would let us vote on what deleted scenes are shown?

YES

Or, they could do a RT contest ...I'd do a better job than they do promoting this show! giggling

No kidding! My Dad who calls his email address his "website" could do better job marketing this show online!
And it is just me or does it seem like the ABC Bachelorette site editors don't give damn, either? I feel like the site is stale and lacking updates.

I know they decided to put that WB blogs from past cast members on hiatus.  Not that I really mind that, but I do agree that the site has nothing on it at ALL!

canyonvue wrote:What exactly does Brooks sing during his talent portion? I can't understand what he says at the end. Love the ukelele breaking. He totally doesn't take himself seriously sometimes. He's so funny.

I really can't remember what he sang, but how white he is.

Glaring white. giggling

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by etsluu Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:So what u guys think rs tweet is about! I know probably nothing or something we already know.

What tweet?

Oh, well he said it's not about them breaking up, so it's a way to get hits to his site. Rolling Eyes

what tweet do you mean? this one: 
"Oh Brooks, Brooks, Brooks.."?
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:56 pm

etsluu wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:So what u guys think rs tweet is about! I know probably nothing or something we already know.

What tweet?

Oh, well he said it's not about them breaking up, so it's a way to get hits to his site. Rolling Eyes

what tweet do you mean? this one: 
"Oh Brooks, Brooks, Brooks.."?

Yes that's the tweet. RS also says it's not about them breaking up.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 pm

etsluu wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
sfrank wrote:LOL...Brooks' version of bedhead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:yes:  Love it!

me too. he looks a little bit tired. how can he look cute and so handsome at the same time....
Beats me, and along with that, I find him incredibly sexy, too. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Piper61 wrote:
etsluu wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
sfrank wrote:LOL...Brooks' version of bedhead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:yes:  Love it!

me too. he looks a little bit tired. how can he look cute and so handsome at the same time....
Beats me, and along with that, I find him incredibly sexy, too. giggling

Yes, all three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

I feel gipped. SC gipped. giggling I'm appreciative for the Brooks SCs, I am! But just look at the Chris SC Discussion thread. Wow!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm

[quote="Piper61"]I feel gipped.  SC gipped. giggling I'm appreciative for the Brooks SCs, I am! But just look at the Chris SC Discussion thread.  Wow!  [/qu

Maybe it's because it's time to develop his storyline and hide Brooks. Makes sense to have more SC's in that case.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I think Brooks was frustrated this episode.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

DesFever wrote:I think Brooks was frustrated this episode.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:54 pm

canyonvue wrote:

I know I was
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

I was frustrated because we didn't get to see them together! After seeing the previews show him taking her for alone time, why didn't it air?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I know I was
Me, too!! And I didn't even know at the time I was watching that I could get even more frustrated meaning I didn't yet know that the spa scene between Brooks and Des was pretty steamy until she casually mentioned it in her blog! giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever