SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

DesFever wrote:I was frustrated because we didn't get to see them together! After seeing the previews show him taking her for alone time, why didn't it air?
Multiple reasons (all of which I don't like, laugh out loud): Didn't fit into the storyline, the hiding of her F1, lots of time focused on the drama about Bryden and Ben, James' date and so on. no no
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:34 pm

DesFever wrote:I was frustrated because we didn't get to see them together! After seeing the previews show him taking her for alone time, why didn't it air?

Me too! Now watch them cut that Germany clip too.

Oh, and my PM isn't working at this computer. I don't get how it works one time and then it freezes! hissyfit
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 pm

atem wrote:

Me too!  Now watch them cut that Germany clip too.  

Oh, and my PM isn't working at this computer.  I don't get how it works one time and then it freezes! hissyfit

🇳🇴 They better not! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm

They have to show them together next week right? We know they have one on one time...I really hope they show it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm

They might not because doesn't the ABC write-up, whatever it's called, mention that they others will be trying to get to know Des while Brooks is occupied with James? Then why would they show Brooks and Des making out?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

sanlee088 wrote:They have to show them together next week right? We know they have one on one time...I really hope they show it!

This show? Are you kidding? I bet the show will be focusing on Drew and Des on that date. Plus, they don't have a cocktail party. So, that's that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

canyonvue wrote:They might not because doesn't the ABC write-up, whatever it's called, mention that they others will be trying to get to know Des while Brooks is occupied with James? Then why would they show Brooks and Des making out?

True. They would have written Des and her "front runner " ;) share a steamy kiss that could melt an igloo. No such thing stated. :(
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm a little late and just watched the latest episode. I admit to not liking Brooks initially and am embarrased to say that I thought he was "gross and slimy" at first glance.no no

Now that I have watched the first four episodes I have completely changed my mind about him. He is the funniest and cutest thing. I was cracking up when he posed for the competittion and then said "nailed it!".  Then at the very beginning of the after party, he held the door for the guys but playfully pushed the last guy (might have been Chris?) away so that he couldn't get in. I love love love the way he looks at Des and the way he listens to her. I love that he wants to know more about her and that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean, he looked horrible after being in the hospital but he still wanted to see her.

Totally changed my mind!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

BachfanNY wrote:I'm a little late and just watched the latest episode. I admit to not liking Brooks initially and am embarrased to say that I thought he was "gross and slimy" at first glance.no no

Now that I have watched the first four episodes I have completely changed my mind about him. He is the funniest and cutest thing. I was cracking up when he posed for the competittion and then said "nailed it!".  Then at the very beginning of the after party, he held the door for the guys but playfully pushed the last guy (might have been Chris?) away so that he couldn't get in. I love love love the way he looks at Des and the way he listens to her. I love that he wants to know more about her and that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean, he looked horrible after being in the hospital but he still wanted to see her.

Yay! That's what I like about Brooks too.

I pretty much like all the final 4 guys...those HTD are going to be really interesting! Too bad those dates happened when the Boston bombings happened.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I'm a little late and just watched the latest episode. I admit to not liking Brooks initially and am embarrased to say that I thought he was "gross and slimy" at first glance.no no

Yay!  That's what I like about Brooks too.  

I pretty much like all the final 4 guys...those HTD are going to be really interesting!  Too bad those dates happened when the Boston bombings happened.

I agree. Probably one of the best. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Nice post. I love all those things too. The door thing was so cute (I think it was Chris too).

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

:WAVEY: Yay! Better late to the party, than to not show up at all! I love all the things that you mentioned about Brooks, too, though I liked him instantly from his ABC bio pic.  I caught that, too, where he was messing with Chris to not let him in the door.  He's very outgoing, very engaging both with Des and the guys.  I believe that's why some of them seemed to be close from the start, and why he has made Des feel so comfortable around him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever