SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:05 am

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I'm curious. Who here actually love/like Brooks?

I like Brooks!  I wish there were more scenes of them shown!  

I really like Brooks too! Hopefully there will be more of him next week. I missed the scene where he is returning from his 1:1 with Des tonight and the preview for next week. Hopefully I can find these somewhere.

I still can't get out of this box...

There are tabs above. Hit the one that looks like lined paper.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 am

Max64 wrote:We need to get a SC of Des' face as she's walking back in with Brooks

ITA...i hate we didnt get to see the jacuzzi clip, nor the walk back at the rose ceremony of their alone time....damit Fliess show me my

we didnt even get to see Juan Pablo's intimate kiss from this week that we know took place in the Jacuzzi/pool area.

Who do they show Ben, arggghhhhhh

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Max64 wrote:We need to get a SC of Des' face as she's walking back in with Brooks

ITA...i hate we didnt get to see the jacuzzi clip, nor the walk back at the rose ceremony of their alone time....damit Fliess show me my

we didnt even get to see Juan Pablo's intimate kiss from this week that we know took place in the Jacuzzi/pool area.

Who do they show Ben, arggghhhhhh

Ben's was mega short though. I say, cut Michael's scene.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 am

canyonvue wrote:I'm curious. Who here actually love/like Brooks?

Its funny, aesthetically he's my type, and he seems genuine, but I'm kind of ambivalent. Not sure why.

Definitely see him struggling with the process this episode.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone have the preview up for next episode yet?

Love how Brooks isn't all like 'Pay attention to me, or I'm leaving'.

Yeah but he had his moments...he didn't look like a happy camper until after his RC 1 on 1 time with Des (that we didn't get to see).
It looks like really goes in for that kiss next week, which I hope they show us!

Does he say the VO part about how she looks at you or whatever?

It sounded like it was him to me... something like "she can say it with her kisses, she can say it with her eyes..."

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 am

BarbB222 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In honor of the bachelorette being on right now, ill post my run in with contestant Brooks the other night in Salt Lake City! Such a good guy!!! #TheBachelorette

LOOK! A smile from Brooks!!!

he is so handsome but still I really like his personality. his personality just "warms my heart" :Smiley:
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 am

I like how he is very affectionate with Desiree. From hugging her twice, sitting closer to her on the Hollywood sign, the pull in to kiss her head, etc. We know Desiree likes that!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey1988 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:17 am

I like Brooks but I want more Drew Kenny, Brooks is great with Des but my vote for the next Bachelor is Drew. Pleaaaassee!!

rosey1988

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:18 am

rosey1988 wrote:I like Brooks but I want more Drew Kenny, Brooks is great with Des but my vote for the next Bachelor is Drew. Pleaaaassee!!

Hi! Welcome to the forum!
I love Drew too! Make sure to post in his thread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

atem wrote:
rosey1988 wrote:I like Brooks but I want more Drew Kenny, Brooks is great with Des but my vote for the next Bachelor is Drew. Pleaaaassee!!

Hi!  Welcome to the forum!
I love Drew too!  Make sure to post in his thread.
Hi! I like Brooks and Drew the best too!  Brooks with Des and yeah Drew as next bachelor 
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My uncle #brooksforester is on the bachelorette tonight so watch it !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My uncle #brooksforester is on the bachelorette tonight so watch it !!!

rotfl

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever