SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My uncle #brooksforester is on the bachelorette tonight so watch it !!!

Oh my, that is cute!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

DMBFan wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My uncle #brooksforester is on the bachelorette tonight so watch it !!!

Oh my, that is cute!

Des has always said Brooks is a good sport about doing almost anything and just going with the flow. He seems to be that way with his nephew as well...To darn cute. I love the fun side of Brooks ;-)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:35 am

While I know they cannot show every single DesBrooks interaction and HAVE to show her with the other guys, it still drove me nuts. It was just so blah. Chris/Des were sweet though I think it was kind of ironic they showed the "friend zone" thing....Not saying it means anything but just kind of interesting clip to throw in considering all the clips they obviously leave out. I still felt like I got a great amount of Brooks throughout the episode though, the camera guy esp on the group date seemed especially interested in his reactions to various things. And again, another clip that doesn't necessarily mean anything but fun to analyze anyway is when there was conversation about Des finding her husband, guess who the quick shot went to during the word husband lol. ;) Also whatever DesBrooks were up to in the unaired RC one/one, Brooks seemed pretty happy about it lol.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 am

Hey, Monica. I agree the show is blah without the Desiree and Brooks interactions. I have to admit she's really cute with Chris, but the chemistry doesn't have that light sizzle on screen like with Brooks. The group date kiss last episode - you can just feel the sync between them. Very natural and obvious.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am

Welcomeparty!
rosey1988 wrote:I like Brooks but I want more Drew Kenny, Brooks is great with Des but my vote for the next Bachelor is Drew. Pleaaaassee!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 am

canyonvue wrote:I'm curious. Who here actually love/like Brooks?
I do! But I don't think that's been hard to tell.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 am

Max64 wrote:We need to get a SC of Des' face as she's walking back in with Brooks
They both looked all smiles! He was fidgeting to button his coat again, and she slightly adjusted her dress, did I imagine that? giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

Piper61 wrote:
Max64 wrote:We need to get a SC of Des' face as she's walking back in with Brooks
They both looked all smiles! He was fidgeting to button his coat again, and she slightly adjusted her dress, did I imagine that? giggling

I asked for a gif of it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 am

The VO is Chris, so watch it be cut! Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 am

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I asked for a gif of it!
Good thinking! :yes:
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 am

^^^ New at this^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever