SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Do we know where Brooks had his HTD? Was it in SLC? If so, I wonder if his mom would have traveled from Idaho, since that is where she lives or will we just see his siblings who also live in SLC?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 pm

I like Brooks because on the first 1 on 1 he was very attentive in listening to what Des was saying. Haven't seen that too much. I'm used to contestants trying to sell themselves to the leads using props or gimmicks. It was refreshing to see an actual conversation happening in the early stages. Not awkward not forced. Free flowing. Then I read Brooks' bio where he mentioned how conversation was important. At the end of their FIRST date he says he actually felt he got to know Des really well. Why? Because he listened. A guy who listens is important to me. It's appealing when you talk and they make you feel what you have to say is of importance no matter how trivial. He seems even keel enough to have formed friendships with the other guys which his bio also stated he was planning to make some friends. He's just an amiable guy much like Des. He has quirks but really who doesn't . Des doesn't seem to mind and neither do I. I think he's sexy too. When Bryden was talking about leaving and Brooks was intently listening I thought he looked so hot. He's my kind of guy too. Tall, lean and a nice head of hair. Bodes well for the male offspring he will someday produce. What makes Brooks even more appealing is Des' reaction around him. They hide things from us because it's that smouldering. Our loss but Des' gain. I just hope they can keep the magic alive after the cameras are turned off.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Piper61 wrote:Do we know where Brooks had his HTD? Was it in SLC?  If so, I wonder if his mom would have traveled from Idaho, since that is where she lives or will we just see his siblings who also live in SLC?  

I sure hope we get to see his mom and some of his siblings.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:What is considered a person is 'from'?

I mean, he was born and grew up in Idaho and then I guess went to college in Utah and has lived in Utah since.  I just don't get what people consider if he's from Utah or from Idaho?

He may be from Idaho (which is pretty much Utah's little brother), but he chose to live in Salt Lake (and I can't blame him) and that's where he's living and making his livelihood. That's where he lived when he got on the show. So, I consider him from Salt Lake.

I'd love to run into him while we're here. Brooks, will you happen to be at City Creek today? giggling

You could just happen to be in the neighborhood of Fit Marketing ;). You should know lots of the guys from their funny vids.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:45 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I mean, he was born and grew up in Idaho and then I guess went to college in Utah and has lived in Utah since.  I just don't get what people consider if he's from Utah or from Idaho?

He may be from Idaho (which is pretty much Utah's little brother), but he chose to live in Salt Lake (and I can't blame him) and that's where he's living and making his livelihood. That's where he lived when he got on the show. So, I consider him from Salt Lake.

I'd love to run into him while we're here. Brooks, will you happen to be at City Creek today? giggling

You could just happen to be in the neighborhood of Fit Marketing ;). You should know lots of the guys from their funny vids.

It's the first time I even bothered to check where Fit Marketing is located. Lehi, Utah. It's on the other side of the valley from us and downtown Salt Lake, but it's not far. Still, I can't think of any reason we'd be in that area. I do like Lehi, Utah. It's a good area. I wonder where Brooks actually lives: if it's near his work or nearer downtown. Anyway, if you're going to do shopping in this area the best place IS City Creek, downtown, so you never know. ;)

Maybe, just for fun, I could swing by the place when I am bored or my hub is doing something I'm not interested in. giggling

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Stalker Alert! Canyon's in SLC! giggling

Ahem, we, of course, will need pictures/video and details if you find him.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

It's the first time I even bothered to check where Fit Marketing is located. Lehi, Utah. It's on the other side of the valley from us and downtown Salt Lake, but it's not far. Still, I can't think of any reason we'd be in that area. I do like Lehi, Utah. It's a good area. I wonder where Brooks actually lives: if it's near his work or nearer downtown. Anyway, if you're going to do shopping in this area the best place IS City Creek, downtown, so you never know. ;)

You could always go in and pretend to be interested in "marketing" something or just ask use the bathroom. Then peak around for Brooks.
The office looks pretty wide open and airy giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Jut tell them at Fit you know someone who broke a finger and needed advice from Brooks on what to expect. Or is that too obvious

Last edited by BarbB222 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Icon not working)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Piper61 wrote:Stalker Alert! Canyon's in SLC! giggling

If I got so lucky as to run into him, of course. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Do we know where Brooks had his HTD? Was it in SLC?  If so, I wonder if his mom would have traveled from Idaho, since that is where she lives or will we just see his siblings who also live in SLC?  

The keyword here :) He has 9 and a whole lot of them are married with several kids! Makes the Holms look like a tiny group!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm

sophienette wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

The keyword here :) He has 9 and a whole lot of them are married with several kids! Makes the Holms look like a tiny group!

I am well aware of how big a group that can be. My Ex was 1 out of 10 also and family gatherings were a riot.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Stalker Alert! Canyon's in SLC! giggling

If I got so lucky as to run into him, of course. Hugesmile
And if you did, we all would most certainly appreciate you for "taking one for Team Bres!" yes
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever