SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 am

Anyone know where I can see the new promo?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 am

atem wrote:OK, guys!  From the caps thread from the newest commercial for Monday's episode, we have a new PI never seen before. I'm going to bring it over and see where it is taking place!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is new, right?  Or has this one already been shown?
Hi atem, did you find the clip to hear what Brooks is saying in this PI? I did notice that during the PIs Brooks gave in that outfit from Episode 2 that there were 3 different backgrounds, one which I believe was filmed on the bridge of the date, one at the location of this SC and a third with a different background but similar to the one above.

Last edited by Piper61 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Good point about Sean's sis. Regarding the VO, I hear James saying there's nothing I can do to take it back. Maybe lamenting he opened his big mouth to the guys and now after he has feelings for Des can't take it back. CH says he doesn't go easily so maybe at the very end when James is let go he cries and regrets. As if right!

Was that James that said that?  I thought is was Brooks.  

It sounds like James to me. I guess we shall see.

Well I hope it is James because I would hate to think that Brooks did or said something bad.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:50 am

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:OK, guys!  From the caps thread from the newest commercial for Monday's episode, we have a new PI never seen before. I'm going to bring it over and see where it is taking place!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is new, right?  Or has this one already been shown?
Hi atem, did you find the clip to hear what Brooks is saying in this PI?  I did notice that during the PIs Brooks gave in that outfit from Episode 2 that there were 3 different backgrounds, one which I believe was filmed on the bridge of the date, one at the location of this SC and a third with a different background but similar to the one above.  

Yeah.  The promo was doing a mini-review of what has happened and they did a quick montage of guys saying they have a connection with Desiree.  In Brooks' PI, he said that their connection was going/building nicely or something like that.  I just wanted to know where that is!

So, it's what he wore on the 1st one on one date? If so, then it's not new. no
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am

Yes, it's not new.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 pm

I've been crushing hard on Mr. Brooks as of late. The pix on Sophie's site did it for me. And if the still from the Fit Marketing video is recent, than the extra bulk he's put on since the show is a plus.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I've been crushing hard on Mr. Brooks as of late. The pix on Sophie's site did it for me. And if the still from the Fit Marketing video is recent, than the extra bulk he's put on since the show is a plus.

:WAVEY: Hi! Welcome to the forum! I hope you keep posting with us. :Smiley:
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

atem wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I've been crushing hard on Mr. Brooks as of late. The pix on Sophie's site did it for me. And if the still from the Fit Marketing video is recent, than the extra bulk he's put on since the show is a plus.

:WAVEY: Hi!  Welcome to the forum!  I hope you keep posting with us. :Smiley:

Yes WELCOME to Brooksville!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I liked Brooks from his contestant pic. I put him in the possibly might like category with a few others, knowing that you have to see them live to know for sure.

I liked him from his hello, and still had him in the "ones to watch" category, where I'd also placed Chris and Drew. This was all before I was spoiled.

I had no idea that there was even a guy from Salt Lake City again on the show until it came up on the screen when he got out of the limo. Then I got curious if the F1 had been spoiled yet. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was Brooks. Made me laugh, me being from Utah, and Jef being the last F1. I was like, what is this? Is it a trend? Everyone wants a Salt Lake guy? They're told they're great so everyone picks them? I don't blame them, though. There are a lot of cute guys in Salt Lake (and yes, I'm in Salt Lake right now as I type this. I moved to Kansas City in December, but we're on vacation here visiting family and our old favorite places).

Brooks is totally my type. I like tall, a good bod, broad shoulders, long fingers/nice hands, longish, dark hair and big, expressive eyes; a great smile, a good bone structure; and dimples/dimpled chin are a plus. And then you see he's personality and you see he's even better than you thought. I love the way he is with the guys, on the dates and with Des. And I don't expect him to be perfect. I expect him to have flaws on this show and off the show.

Out of ALL the seasons I've watched the Bachelorette and the Bachelor, he is the cutest guy ever, IMO. He is the most "my type" that they've ever had.

I just hope that his flaws are not too egregious.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 pm

What is considered a person is 'from'?

I mean, he was born and grew up in Idaho and then I guess went to college in Utah and has lived in Utah since. I just don't get what people consider if he's from Utah or from Idaho?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 pm

:Welcome You are in good company here!

The still pic you are referring to must be the first picture in the dark T-shirt? He looks mighty fine in that picture! I believe that is post show since the videos are being made in the present time since they are taking elements from the show and incorporating them into the videos.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 pm

atem wrote:What is considered a person is 'from'?

I mean, he was born and grew up in Idaho and then I guess went to college in Utah and has lived in Utah since.  I just don't get what people consider if he's from Utah or from Idaho?

He may be from Idaho (which is pretty much Utah's little brother), but he chose to live in Salt Lake (and I can't blame him) and that's where he's living and making his livelihood. That's where he lived when he got on the show. So, I consider him from Salt Lake.

I'd love to run into him while we're here. Brooks, will you happen to be at City Creek today? giggling

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever