SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:17 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Do we know where Brooks had his HTD? Was it in SLC?  If so, I wonder if his mom would have traveled from Idaho, since that is where she lives or will we just see his siblings who also live in SLC?  

I sure hope we get to see his mom and some of his siblings.  

The keyword here :) He has 9 and a whole lot of them are married with several kids! Makes the Holms look like a tiny group!

I am well aware of how big a group that can be.  My Ex was 1 out of 10 also and family gatherings were a riot.

Oh I can only imagine! :) I love big families!

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm

BTW, I found in a couple of places that his birthday is 07 - 10 - 1984... but I have also seen it as 07 - 11 - 1984... anyone know for sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Do we know where Brooks had his HTD? Was it in SLC?  If so, I wonder if his mom would have traveled from Idaho, since that is where she lives or will we just see his siblings who also live in SLC?  

The HTD is in Utah, per RS.

We had early posts (not since then, of course) from his sister or a friend saying how close Brooks is to his mom, so for sure she's there and I guess some other family members live in Utah.

I wish all nine of them were there! :P

sophienette wrote:BTW, I found in a couple of places that his birthday is 07 - 10 - 1984... but I have also seen it as 07 - 11 - 1984... anyone know for sure?

I know a friend posted here, but I can't remember if it was 10 or 11.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 pm

sophienette wrote:BTW, I found in a couple of places that his birthday is 07  - 10  - 1984... but I have also seen it as 07  - 11  - 1984... anyone know for sure?

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought his friend who posted here said it was October 7.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

The HTD is in Utah, per RS.

We had early posts (not since then, of course) from his sister or a friend saying how close Brooks is to his mom, so for sure she's there and I guess some other family members live in Utah.

I wish all nine of them were there! :P

sophienette wrote:BTW, I found in a couple of places that his birthday is 07  - 10  - 1984... but I have also seen it as 07  - 11  - 1984... anyone know for sure?

I know a friend posted here, but I can't remember if it was 10 or 11.
I hope Des is able to meet as many as possible and am glad his mom is sure to be there. Hoping that it's a fun time no matter who is there!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Scooby wrote:

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought his friend who posted here said it was October 7.

It's mentioned on page 18 of this thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Scooby wrote:
Scooby wrote:

It's mentioned on page 18 of this thread.

Thanks scooby!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Excerpted from James' media interview today:

And out of the guys in the house, James agrees with Brandon that Brooks is the guy for Desiree.

"I think [Desiree is] a smart girl and I think she's going to pick the person that fits her. If I had to pick, it might be Brooks."

Another insider for Brooks. giggling

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I wanted to repost this because there are new people to the Brookster's dance. I never saw this until today while reading.

Happyazz84 wrote:
I grew up with brooks for about 8 years when he lived in the small town of Malad, Idaho, where he grew up before moving to Boise. He lived here for about 6-7 years, from about 4th grade till we were juniors. We were really good friends and spent a bunch of time together. It is still pretty crazy to see him on TV.

I just browsed through some of the posts above and had to straighten out a few misconceptions. Brooks is a genuine good guy. He is humble, honest, and kind. He comes from a family of awesome people, and for the most part, he and his brothers and sisters have had to provide for themselves more than most people do. The whole time he lived here only his mom raised them. She did all that she could, but she had 5-6 kids that were still school age, so the comment of him coming from a family with money is insanely off base. His brothers and sisters may now have money, but his parents weren't the cause of that(at least the time that I interacted with them).

I could totally see the two of them getting married, because I know what kind of a person he is.

I think there should be a spinoff of his family when the series is over. His younger brother Nathan, was crazy (in a fun way) and would do anything at anytime. One of his older brothers, Keith, is a UFC fighter. And I think one his sister, Holly, is also a model or something... Haha!
I think he has like 8 siblings in his family, so I'm sure there would be other cool stuff going on :)

Anyways, take it easy on him, he is a genuinely nice guy, and when we would all get back together at friends weddings and stuff, and he is the same old goofball I remember growing up with in high school(goofball in a good way, haha). Mark my words, he will have everyone wrapped around his finger by the end of the season.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

[quote="Piper61"]Excerpted from James' media interview today:

And out of the guys in the house, James agrees with Brandon that Brooks is the guy for Desiree.

"I think [Desiree is] a smart girl and I think she's going to pick the person that fits her. If I had to pick, it might be Brooks."

Another insider for Brooks. giggling

[/quote

YAY!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

agentcurls created another tribute vid!  Make sure to check it out!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 pm

I hope we get more Bres footage in the next few episodes :Nod:. Geez! :Drool:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever