SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:BTW RS said that Brooks and Des are still engaged.

Thanks for sharing! I've been wondering and hoping that was the case but not wanting to go to RS' site.

So ... can it be any more obvious with Brooks? Last night during group date she seemed to be either standing next to him or sitting next to Brooks all the time. Maybe it was editing but appeared he got first "alone" time with her. And the way she lunged for him mid sentence ... holy moly she's got it bad. I can't believe that I initially thought he was a "friend zone" kind of guy. Nope!

Brooks is so far in the lead at this point that there is just no stopping him. Even her time last night with James who is supposed to be another front runner was off. Yes, she kissed him but her body language was so weird the way she pulled away from  him. I can't wait to watch Drew and Zak's dates next week to compare body language

And,  based on all the wonderful things she is saying about Brooks in her blog, I am thinking that all is still very well with those two.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:interesting from RS.  It seems strange that RS wrote B name thrice like he did in the twitter feed:

RS in blog wrote:Desiree shows up to the cocktail party looking like something out of a 50′s movie, with a 20′s style hairdo. Blech. Not a good look. They made her look about 50 years old with that get up. With enough people already pissed she got rid of her bangs this season, the last thing you want to do is put her hair in a back bun. Is that even a hairstyle or did I just make that up? She looked old fashioned and out dated at this rose ceremony. Good thing she decided to cancel the cocktail party or we would’ve had to see more of it. She has a sit down with Chris who like a nosy girlfriend, wants her to kiss and tell. Chris: “If you had to kiss one guy in the house, who would it be?” Des kinda danced around the answer saying there are different reasons to kiss different guys. But based on chemistry, she’d pick Brooks because their relationship has gone further. But based on purely physical, she says Zak is a good kisser too. Oh Brooks, Brooks, Brooks…you kissing bandit you.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yikes! That sounds ominous to me actually! I would hope if he's F1, he's been a good boy. If its something prior to the Bachelorette, I always expect the worst and its usually not as bad.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Mamamia23 wrote:I dunno if anyone noticed but I think it's Brooks holding Des sobbing. The guy is a blue Vneck Tshirt and if you recall 2nd episode when all he guys are in Tshirts and jeans and announced Brooks was the 1st 1on1 date, he was wearing the exact same blue Vneck Tshirt. Am I wrong?

I think it's Brooks, too. Not only because of the freckles on his arm, but with his skin tone I can see his neck getting that flushed color and I think it probably does that when he's under stress. That's my 2 cents. LOL

BTW where can I find the best screen cap of that pic? Atem? Where are ya?? LOL

Sorry guys! I'm not finding that cap! There's even a gif of it that Love-me made!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 pm

I think it was something really juicy RS would report on it. Wouldn't want to risk it "breaking" from someone else.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

sfrank wrote:I think it was something really juicy RS would report on it. Wouldn't want to risk it "breaking" from someone else.

LOL RS has not even touched on Drew in Antigua yet. I think his sources are a little dry in certain areas.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 pm

I don't get why RS thinks he's any different than the 'catty' guys on the show or different from MF or CH with his little lame hints that usually are a bunch of nothing.

So, I'm assuming he knows something upsetting happened between Desiree and Brooks before the FRC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:20 pm

If RS knows something he will post it. He thinks he is all that in getting information first. Obviously he does not know everything.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Mamamia23 wrote:I dunno if anyone noticed but I think it's Brooks holding Des sobbing. The guy is a blue Vneck Tshirt and if you recall 2nd episode when all he guys are in Tshirts and jeans and announced Brooks was the 1st 1on1 date, he was wearing the exact same blue Vneck Tshirt. Am I wrong?

:Welcome Mamamia23
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 pm

atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I think it's Brooks, too. Not only because of the freckles on his arm, but with his skin tone I can see his neck getting that flushed color and I think it probably does that when he's under stress. That's my 2 cents. LOL

Sorry guys!  I'm not finding that cap! There's even a gif of it that Love-me made!

This Gif?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Sorry guys!  I'm not finding that cap! There's even a gif of it that Love-me made!

This Gif?

That's the gif, but it doesn't show enough of how flushed his neck looks. : ) LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Here are the screencaps from the Gif:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Another thing that surprised me was when Des was talking to the guys before the rose ceremony she says something like she was falling in love.  Right after that the camera goes to Brooks.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever