SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

tinydancer wrote:How is Ben tweeting? They've never let someone tweet or be on facebook before they've been axed. no idea

It's supposed to be for his job but he's doing personal tweeting too. Chantal tweeted last season as well and that's a clue for F2.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Umm...GULP!!!! Where is this picture from??? Is this from Saturday when he was trying to ditch the photogs??

I think so. Unbelievably hot!

OMG!! She's the luckiest girl on the planet right now!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Kelad9 wrote:She also said in a preview that she regretted sending that person home and that she missed him. Don't think she's talking about JP or Ben F... :(

That HAS to be Ryan.

I am wondering if SHE brings him back like Bentley for "closure" and JP has trouble with it. The lovey dovey couple have their first fight and that casts DOUBT about JP proposing to her...

We don't know which bachelor has his hand in the pocket... if JP, then that adds SUSPENSE...

Bottom line: Ben is Find Waldo through all this, unless he's Mister Hand-in-pocket. If he is a surprise Final One, he is a Big Surprise.

It all tastes like: First half of season is Bentley versus JP. JP handles her news of Bentley well. Then it is Ryan versus JP. There is trouble on the Fantasy Date... because he loses PATIENCE. She starts getting all of those La De Da "insecurities" back...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm

star3452 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think the one on the beach is JP. It's how he dresses and doesn't have longer hair. Whatever it was about didn't look good. She said in the same outfit "because I just hoped things had gone differently".

We saw Ben arrive at the FRC because you could see his watch but want to see SC before we can tell if it's just one guy we see standing with Ashley. Usually they give us a fakeout shot. They're always smiling with the f2 person and looking unhappy with the f1 so will have to wait and see. The shot was flipped because her bangs were going the wrong way.

Saw that she jumped on Ben when they were on their 1 on 1 date. The outtake was so cute. We saw him a lot on the FD unless one was the LCD. She looked happy hugging him at what appeared to be the fantasy suite.

Who was saying that she's probably not in "love with me" but was cut off so probably had more to it?

I haven't watched yet...who did she look upset with? And who did she look happy with?

They hid a lot of the JP caps but she looked happy with Constantine and Ben F.

Oh, I meant any possible FRC caps. Guess it's too early for those.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think the one on the beach is JP. It's how he dresses and doesn't have longer hair. Whatever it was about didn't look good. She said in the same outfit "because I just hoped things had gone differently".

We saw Ben arrive at the FRC because you could see his watch but want to see SC before we can tell if it's just one guy we see standing with Ashley. Usually they give us a fakeout shot. They're always smiling with the f2 person and looking unhappy with the f1 so will have to wait and see. The shot was flipped because her bangs were going the wrong way.

Saw that she jumped on Ben when they were on their 1 on 1 date. The outtake was so cute. We saw him a lot on the FD unless one was the LCD. She looked happy hugging him at what appeared to be the fantasy suite.

Who was saying that she's probably not in "love with me" but was cut off so probably had more to it?

I haven't watched yet...who did she look upset with? And who did she look happy with?

I think she was upset while with JP but not sure. I think it looks like him but will probably need SCs to be sure. She also looked upset at the FRC and appears to be with Ben but like I said could be a fakeout. They showed Ben a lot tonight which was very satisfying as a fan. I think they could be making a case for him as f1 but still making us think he's f2 if that makes sense.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

The blue suit guy in the preview looked to have a square dress watch on in slo mo. I personally think the blue suit guy is JP because of Ash/JP relative heights. Just not sure if it is the F2 rejection at this point. In the brief clip of the guy leaving ashley the suit looked a slightly different color.

ETA...just saw your post above albean. Does the square watch belong to Ben?

Last edited by Reidiscool on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

JBF wrote:OK... going back and forth through the previews...

So, Ryan crashes the Final Rose Ceremony instead of Fantasy Dates? No... skip that. It is too hard to tell.

Where's Ben? Lots of Constantine (the one not wanting to propose) and Ames heard. (Even recycling a past clip to make us think he makes the Fantasy Dates. Lame, I tell ya!)

It feels like the story moves from JP versus Bentley to JP versus Ryan...

... or just JP versus Ben? What a confusing mess.

The guy on the beach holding hands with her as she's crying may not JP as we are lead to believe.

great catch that's probably from when he was talking to all the guys talking about if he'd be ready to propose in a month or so...

It doesn't seem Ben is being pitted against anyone at this point actually??? hmmm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
tinydancer wrote:How is Ben tweeting? They've never let someone tweet or be on facebook before they've been axed. no idea

It's supposed to be for his job but he's doing personal tweeting too. Chantal tweeted last season as well and that's a clue for F2.

ahh yes. I do remember her doing some tweeting now that you mention it. Seems like a dead giveaway. Wonder why MF allows it.

Sidenote, I wish his winery gave tours...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

JBF wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:She also said in a preview that she regretted sending that person home and that she missed him. Don't think she's talking about JP or Ben F... :(

That HAS to be Ryan.

I am wondering if SHE brings him back like Bentley for "closure" and JP has trouble with it. The lovey dovey couple have their first fight and that casts DOUBT about JP proposing to her...

We don't know which bachelor has his hand in the pocket... if JP, then that adds SUSPENSE...

Bottom line: Ben is Find Waldo through all this, unless he's Mister Hand-in-pocket. If he is a surprise Final One, he is a Big Surprise.

It all tastes like: First half of season is Bentley versus JP. JP handles her news of Bentley well. Then it is Ryan versus JP. There is trouble on the Fantasy Date... because he loses PATIENCE. She starts getting all of those La De Da "insecurities" back...

I'm a JP fan so it's kind of hard for me to have watch the lucas date tonight as something that could possibly be overlooked. Can someone tell me why Ashley would be saying that LUcas makes her feel like a woman in a VO and didn't she say something similiar in an interview about her F1? Also if JP is final one, why would she still be sooo worried about telling the other guys at the cocktail party? Also at end of the RC she's looking at Lucas. Just strange if JP really does have it in the bag.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

cupcakes wrote:So Mickey leaves because of Ryan and yet they edit it out. Protecting Ryan's edit?

I thought it was b/c of Ryan too, but when he was sitting on the bench with her he said "I don't know what you SAW in that guy". If it was Ryan, wouldn't he say "what you SEE in that guy" b/c he was still on the show? Maybe I've missed something tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

JBF wrote:

That HAS to be Ryan.

I can definitely see this. I just can't see Ben as any type of competition to JP. He's nice and sweet and they unveil their doggies voices to each other but what they have doesn't even begin to touch what she has with JP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:She also said in a preview that she regretted sending that person home and that she missed him. Don't think she's talking about JP or Ben F... sad

That HAS to be Ryan.

I can definitely see this. I just can't see Ben as any type of competition to JP. He's nice and sweet and they unveil their doggies voices to each other but what they have doesn't even begin to touch what she has with JP.

By that point, he's probably thinking, "I know I said you can tell me anything, but you don't have to tell me everything!" 😆
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls