SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:I know most are still talking about JP and Ashley's date - but did anyone catch Ben and Constantine singing row, row, row your boat with their dragon boat team? I LOVED their whole part on that date!

Yes!! They were so funny I was about to fall out of my chair watching them, they made the perfect team!
Constantine tweeted about their date:

Constantine Tzortzis
contzor Constantine Tzortzis
@evolvewines Team Red Dragon, just two OG's in silk robes getting "smoked", "like salmon".

Heading to Cheyenne Grill to watch #TheBachelorette, have a few brews and laughs courtesy of Team Red Dragon #Isuckatdragonboatracing.

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 am

kikora wrote:Man, after Ash gave JP the rose and he does a PI and says it's been an incredible night (or something like that) before they leave to go up the hill - he sure looks like the cat that ate the canary...as if the night was a whole lot more tremendous than we even know.

I'd love to know what was behind that look (seems like either it got way more physical or she gave him even more reassurance that he's her one than we even saw, etc.) cause it was QUITE a look on his face

Is that the PI that JP did in a yellow shirt? he did do some in a different shirt..SO that could be on a later date...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 am

klarson79 wrote:God bless my DVR!!!

I'm bummed we never got to see the Titanic moment on the tram!!!

And yes, yes, a thousand times yes to the Bentley/Ashley convo being so staged.

I guess the scene with her telling JP and the guys about Bentley was staged too...their reaction, and Mickey leaving. The only thing I see staged was her reaction to hearing Bentley was there in HK, when she knew she had asked them to bring him back.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am

pbmax wrote:
klarson79 wrote:God bless my DVR!!!

I'm bummed we never got to see the Titanic moment on the tram!!!

And yes, yes, a thousand times yes to the Bentley/Ashley convo being so staged.

I guess the scene with her telling JP and the guys about Bentley was staged too...their reaction, and Mickey leaving. The only thing I see staged was her reaction to hearing Bentley was there in HK, when she knew she had asked them to bring him back.

Eh...each to their own!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am

Anybody got a finger on the pulse of the unspoiled?

Is anybody out there even still watching? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am

Alanna wrote:
kikora wrote:Man, after Ash gave JP the rose and he does a PI and says it's been an incredible night (or something like that) before they leave to go up the hill - he sure looks like the cat that ate the canary...as if the night was a whole lot more tremendous than we even know.

I'd love to know what was behind that look (seems like either it got way more physical or she gave him even more reassurance that he's her one than we even saw, etc.) cause it was QUITE a look on his face

Looks like you and JBF are on the same wavelength. He serious looked like he was about to burst out crying though. He's so sensitive and sweet with her.

Yes.. JP looked high on love. The boy is totally whipped.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 am

Alexxxx wrote:Anybody got a finger on the pulse of the unspoiled?

Is anybody out there even still watching? giggling

My friends all think she ends up alone based on the previews. And that both guys leave her high and dry, that's why she's so upset.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 87b72b10 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 86669110 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 am

Hotmomma wrote:

Is that the PI that JP did in a yellow shirt? he did do some in a different shirt..SO that could be on a later date...

No, it's not the yellow shirt PI. BUT, incidentally, the yellow shirt PI was completely about the conversation and her talking about Bentley and getting closure (and we see him saying it so it's not a VO)

I'm talking about the one at 9:20 (in the JP and Ashley thread) when he says it was "incredible" in his date shirt. Definitely emotional undertone in his voice, but also a boyish glimmer of him knowing something we don't in his eyes and on his lips initially.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 am

Just finished watching and have to say that, that was one interesting episode!

First of all, after watching their 1/1 there is no doubt in my mind that JP is F1 and with only a few episodes left, I just don't see that changing. Also, I believe that Ryan was supposed to get that 1/1 but she changed it up after seeing Bentley and just feeling free after he left she wanted to be able to talk to JP about it privately. I think her doing that is what caused her to give Ryan a group rose as she felt guilty.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 am

This is in screen caps. Just realized, it looks like Brad and Emily picnics:
Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 44 Ja5p

And JP and Ashley in the tram looks like Roberto and Ali in the cable car.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 am

I loved how JP stood up for her tonight and how he handled it when they questioned him about not telling them what she'd told him about Bentley. yes

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

Bronwyn wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
JBF wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:She also said in a preview that she regretted sending that person home and that she missed him. Don't think she's talking about JP or Ben F... :(

That HAS to be Ryan.

I am wondering if SHE brings him back like Bentley for "closure" and JP has trouble with it. The lovey dovey couple have their first fight and that casts DOUBT about JP proposing to her...

We don't know which bachelor has his hand in the pocket... if JP, then that adds SUSPENSE...

Bottom line: Ben is Find Waldo through all this, unless he's Mister Hand-in-pocket. If he is a surprise Final One, he is a Big Surprise.

It all tastes like: First half of season is Bentley versus JP. JP handles her news of Bentley well. Then it is Ryan versus JP. There is trouble on the Fantasy Date... because he loses PATIENCE. She starts getting all of those La De Da "insecurities" back...

I'm a JP fan so it's kind of hard for me to have watch the lucas date tonight as something that could possibly be overlooked. Can someone tell me why Ashley would be saying that LUcas makes her feel like a woman in a VO and didn't she say something similiar in an interview about her F1? Also if JP is final one, why would she still be sooo worried about telling the other guys at the cocktail party? Also at end of the RC she's looking at Lucas. Just strange if JP really does have it in the bag.

If she had the same feelings for Lucas she had for JP, then she would have told Lucas on his 1 on 1 about Bentley coming back, like she told JP. She didn't. Lucas is just one of the matter of time guys. And I thought she said after telling JP about Bentley and the fact he took it so well, made her not as worried to tell the other guys at the RC.

My take on Lucas' date was as a "red herring"... it was edited a little like JP's to fool viewers into thinking he's a top contender.

Also, anybody notice how Ashley got to the heartbreak story with JP by asking him the last time he cried?

Mickey asked Ashley the EXACT same question on that date in Las Vegas and she brought up Brad's show and how others JUDGED her (like Mickey would do before leaving). This was one week before Bentley dumped her and she gave a BIG cry for us.

EVERY line is important this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls