SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 43 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by allykat Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 am

nd4reality wrote:From watching, it seemed like Ashley would have certainly taken Bentley back. No doubt. How far it would have gone is anyones guess. I would hope not far enough ugh.

Bentley was the one that put the period. He was in the drivers seat the whole time. Ashley simply went along with the suggestion.

Her happiness was just a relief that the decision was made for her.
And the anger was edited in after. Her hair is all different in those SCs.
Sorry but unfortunatley, Ashley was played.

I agree. I laughed with my sister because we both said it was edited in last week to make her look better. Her anger was kind of weird and out of place, IMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 43 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 am

San wrote:They just showed her on Jimmy Kimmel. She's at her house again (well the same place she was last time in pink.)

Wasn't there a commercial tonight that showed Jimmy Kimmel and Ashley watching TV with her scene of leaving Bentley?? Or did they film that last weekend when she was in LA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 am

Kimmel's on. Funny stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 am

Alexxxx wrote:
ironcat wrote:I wonder how long Ashley actually spoke with Bentley; I'm sure that wasn't the whole conversation. I suspect that she went into it thinking she still had a strong MUTUAL connection with him, but after a while, by putting him on the spot for once, she was finally able to see him for the player that he was, and the illusion was completely shattered. Closure comes much easier when you realize that the person you thought you were falling for in reality doesn't exist. She left that hotel room pissed, not heartbroken.

What would be the reason for not showing that convo to the viewers, if they had it? What they showed was Bent dumping Ashley, finally for good, she left pissed (I agree) and then she moves on to the backup players. Every guy that was involved in tonight's episode probably feels pretty foolish tonight, except for maybe Mickey.

If the convo took an hour, as someone mentioned, most of it was edited out, so the editors tried to tell a story with just ten precent of what was said. I think we all heard what we wanted to based on our already existing opinions of Ashley and the guys. I gathered from what I heard that after initially trying to charm her like before, Ashley wasn't just going to buy it like she had in the past, and was forcing Bentley to show his cards, and he couldn't keep up the premise, finally telling her that she should move on. She actually forced him to say that to her because she needed to hear it, but by then, she had already read his words and actions as those of a player and was pissed at him.

It's all good. Just like with the guys, those of us who like Ashley (and who we think she chose) and are rooting for her will see it one way, those who don't will see it a different way. Just what I expected.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 am

It looks like a Prom pic. Cute!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 43 332374973
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 am

I know most are still talking about JP and Ashley's date - but did anyone catch Ben and Constantine singing row, row, row your boat with their dragon boat team? I LOVED their whole part on that date!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 am

realityfan26 wrote:I know most are still talking about JP and Ashley's date - but did anyone catch Ben and Constantine singing row, row, row your boat with their dragon boat team? I LOVED their whole part on that date!

Yes!! They were so funny I was about to fall out of my chair watching them, they made the perfect team!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 am

realityfan26 wrote:I know most are still talking about JP and Ashley's date - but did anyone catch Ben and Constantine singing row, row, row your boat with their dragon boat team? I LOVED their whole part on that date!
Is it on Youtube yet? I loved that whole date.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 am

Man, after Ash gave JP the rose and he does a PI and says it's been an incredible night (or something like that) before they leave to go up the hill - he sure looks like the cat that ate the canary...as if the night was a whole lot more tremendous than we even know.

I'd love to know what was behind that look (seems like either it got way more physical or she gave him even more reassurance that he's her one than we even saw, etc.) cause it was QUITE a look on his face

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 am

I loved JP and Ashley's 1-1 date.These lovebirds look totally in love.That tram scene where JP was behind ashley and leaning forward to kiss Ashley was hot,hot hot. Does anybody see JP kinda shivering while expressing his deep feelings for Ashley?
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 am

kikora wrote:Man, after Ash gave JP the rose and he does a PI and says it's been an incredible night (or something like that) before they leave to go up the hill - he sure looks like the cat that ate the canary...as if the night was a whole lot more tremendous than we even know.

I'd love to know what was behind that look (seems like either it got way more physical or she gave him even more reassurance that he's her one than we even saw, etc.) cause it was QUITE a look on his face

Looks like you and JBF are on the same wavelength. He serious looked like he was about to burst out crying though. He's so sensitive and sweet with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 am

kikora wrote:Man, after Ash gave JP the rose and he does a PI and says it's been an incredible night (or something like that) before they leave to go up the hill - he sure looks like the cat that ate the canary...as if the night was a whole lot more tremendous than we even know.

I agree...I couldn't believe he was THAT emotional. Love that moment.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls