Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm

For those who missed it earlier:

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm

ironcat wrote:I know there are a lot of things about these people that we don't know, but if Ashley didn't pick JP, I REALLY want to know why, what was missing for her. I'm just at a loss to even imagine one thing wrong with him for her, especially considering she doesn't really seem to be connecting that well with anybody else.

word
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 pm

The more and more I get to know JP, the more I like him. I think that Ashley NEEDS him. Ben seems like an amazing guy, just not the guy Ashley NEEDS

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 pm

It would be hard to fathom one of her F3 saying these same things in this same way to defend her behaviour on the show without having talked to Ashley about it.....I think JP would have to be privvy to information about how the public's judgement is affecting Ashley right now to want to take up such a large of his vlog to tell us to stop judging her. IMO

and ITA ironcat....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

jello1592 wrote:The more and more I get to know JP, the more I like him. I think that Ashley NEEDS him. Ben seems like an amazing guy, just not the guy Ashley NEEDS

I agree. She had two wonderful, wonderful men as her F2, but there's just something about JP that Ashley needed. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
jello1592 wrote:The more and more I get to know JP, the more I like him. I think that Ashley NEEDS him. Ben seems like an amazing guy, just not the guy Ashley NEEDS

I agree. She had two wonderful, wonderful men as her F2, but there's just something about JP that Ashley needed. yes

So true! He's this season's Roberto, no doubt. I can see him being the one telling Ash she's beautiful every single day. yes

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

yup :nod: great post jello He is definitely the one that allows her to be vulnerable and yet safe and like a woman.... JP's emotional intelligence is quite remarkable -- and the way he is able to articulate feelings/thoughts ---- he's a really smart guy in more ways than one and he'd be able to help her talk through a lot of her emotional thing I think and help her feel more stable -- i'm glad she has him as she's going through all this character bashing due to bentley!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Wow!!! I swore I wasn't going to get invested in the bachelors this season and then JP comes along! seeing hearts
The vlog didn't look edited either; smooth shot on 1 take!

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 pm

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but JP is exactly what Ashley thought Bentley was (ie, what Bentley was pretending to be).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by moflan Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

emusha wrote:he says We're probably shocked with what we've seen so far on the show - he says he is just as shocked...He's seeing this for the first time and there are several times he just sits there with a blank stare on his face cos he can't believe what he's seeing. but he also has a different perspective than the rest of us... he knows there are tremendous pressures that ashley's under, the rest of them are under, pressures that are involved in being in something like this that he would not expect anyone else to really understand - not unless u went through it. so just keep that in the back of your minds...when u are judging what u see. from what he sees...ashley's a lot stronger than a lot of people give her credit for. she was hurt and had some insecurities. she got upset and she was emotional -- but we are all the same. we all get emotional, have insecurities, get upset. and given the circumstances she's handling this pretty well - she's persevering...and that episode 6 was a turning point & he can guarantee as there are a lot of good things to come for ashley so definitely stay tuned and hopefully he'll get to do one of these vlogs soon

His explanation reminds me of a former work colleague who was sequestered as a jurist for a murder trial. After the trial was over and he read newspaper coverage of the event, he felt like he was at a completely different trial. Only those who served with him understood and truly knew what happened behind the scenes and had a WAAAAY different perpsective than any of the "spectataors".

ETA: Have any of the other bachelors referred to Ashely as Ash? I think he referred to her as "Ash" at least once.
moflan
moflan

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

moflan wrote:
emusha wrote:he says We're probably shocked with what we've seen so far on the show - he says he is just as shocked...He's seeing this for the first time and there are several times he just sits there with a blank stare on his face cos he can't believe what he's seeing. but he also has a different perspective than the rest of us... he knows there are tremendous pressures that ashley's under, the rest of them are under, pressures that are involved in being in something like this that he would not expect anyone else to really understand - not unless u went through it. so just keep that in the back of your minds...when u are judging what u see. from what he sees...ashley's a lot stronger than a lot of people give her credit for. she was hurt and had some insecurities. she got upset and she was emotional -- but we are all the same. we all get emotional, have insecurities, get upset. and given the circumstances she's handling this pretty well - she's persevering...and that episode 6 was a turning point & he can guarantee as there are a lot of good things to come for ashley so definitely stay tuned and hopefully he'll get to do one of these vlogs soon

His explanation reminds me of a former work colleague who was sequestered as a jurist for a murder trial. After the trial was over and he read newspaper coverage of the event, he felt like he was at a completely different trial. Only those who served with him understood and truly knew what happened behind the scenes and had a WAAAAY different perpsective than any of the "spectataors".

ETA: Have any of the other bachelors referred to Ashely as Ash? I think he referred to her as "Ash" at least once.

Did he really? That's like Brad calling Emily "Em".
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

+61