SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

moflan wrote:
emusha wrote:he says We're probably shocked with what we've seen so far on the show - he says he is just as shocked...He's seeing this for the first time and there are several times he just sits there with a blank stare on his face cos he can't believe what he's seeing. but he also has a different perspective than the rest of us... he knows there are tremendous pressures that ashley's under, the rest of them are under, pressures that are involved in being in something like this that he would not expect anyone else to really understand - not unless u went through it. so just keep that in the back of your minds...when u are judging what u see. from what he sees...ashley's a lot stronger than a lot of people give her credit for. she was hurt and had some insecurities. she got upset and she was emotional -- but we are all the same. we all get emotional, have insecurities, get upset. and given the circumstances she's handling this pretty well - she's persevering...and that episode 6 was a turning point & he can guarantee as there are a lot of good things to come for ashley so definitely stay tuned and hopefully he'll get to do one of these vlogs soon

His explanation reminds me of a former work colleague who was sequestered as a jurist for a murder trial. After the trial was over and he read newspaper coverage of the event, he felt like he was at a completely different trial. Only those who served with him understood and truly knew what happened behind the scenes and had a WAAAAY different perpsective than any of the "spectataors".

ETA: Have any of the other bachelors referred to Ashely as Ash? I think he referred to her as "Ash" at least once.

I heard it back again and didn't catch that when is that?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

sorry, JP never called her Ash on that video. I've listened 5 times, not once..he always said Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

IF she did choose him, he also seems to maybe understand the Bentley stuff then since he is sticking up for her...maybe? He seems happy!

Last edited by San on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

This vlog is not even close to comparable with ben F's there's nooo way JP's not F1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Dear universe,

Can you clone JP (make him like 10 years younger too) and send that clone to MN? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Me

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 15 87b72b10 Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 15 86669110 Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Wow the comment section of the video is blowing up. He is probably reading the comments.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

umngirl wrote:Dear universe,

Can you clone JP (make him like 10 years younger too) and send that clone to MN? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear universe, while you're at it, can you throw in one 10 yrs older and send him to Atlanta? giggling

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Dear universe,

Sincerely,
Me
lolpanda lolpanda
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 pm

San wrote:IF she did choose him, he also seems to maybe understand the Bentley stuff then since he is sticking up for her...maybe? He seems happy!

I agree It seems perfectly clear to me that JP holds no grudge over the Bentley issue. In the video, he has shows every bit of compassion that so many seemed to think her Final Guys would not (and supposedly should not) be able to provide. If he isn't her F1, I would certainly hope Ben would feel the same way about the Bentley situation that JP does (and there isn't necessarily any reason to think that he wouldn't). I don't think Ashley should have to settle for anything less than the understanding that JP has shown.

Did I mention that I love this guy - oh Ashley you lucky lucky girl heartbeat :cc2:

Last edited by etherealfire on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Count me in on the cloning, don't care what age he is....Universe are you listening to us?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

cupcakes wrote:Wow the comment section of the video is blowing up. He is probably reading the comments.

Well, we were right in our assumption that, once Ashley chooses JP, everything else will be forgiven! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by moflan Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
moflan wrote:
ETA: Have any of the other bachelors referred to Ashely as Ash? I think he referred to her as "Ash" at least once.

Did he really? That's like Brad calling Emily "Em".

Bummer. I just listened again and my 9 yo daughter with WAY better hearing than me thinks he said "Ashley" everytime. Where I thought he said Ash did sound more like Ashley the second time through.
moflan
moflan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

+61
Rosepetal