SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 am

Out of curiosity.....does anyone remember where the season wrap party was held for the crew?

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by anders Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

gurlbrit wrote:
anders wrote:
skitts wrote:As I try to remain neutral due to exceptional F1/F2's this stands out like a sore thumb...Ash said post show she was 95% sure and to JP said "I want to meet your family soooo bad". IF Ben is F1, she has alot of explaing to do and I would not be a happy camper if I were in his shoes. Still believe JP is F1 and as Brad would say...."no doubt about it". Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 1978086825

Every season I bet the lead has some 'splaining to do no matter who F1/2 are. Tessa vs Bevin, Charlie vs Ryan, Chantal vs Emily.

I'm still convinced JP is F1, but I was just as convinced Deanna was going to choose Jason.

Anders was that because there's no way that the TPTB would let Deanna take a single dad to the FRC and then dump him?

Absolutely - and it wasn't just me, that was the popular consensous on the board back then. Of course we didn't know at the time that Jason had applied to be the Bach when it went to Matt, or that they were setting up to have their very first single dad Bach

and also, I didn't see how she could let Jeremy and Jason go and pick Jesse. I never saw what she saw in him at all - now we know she saw nothing, she wanted her road to Stardom to be easy peasey.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 am

Living wrote:
albean99 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Coastal wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
bilolo wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Continue to go downhill? His hometown was the best of the three.
IMO, Ben's was the most important and best of the four. Ames, you could see doubts creeping in. JP's was full of fun, but not a lot of content, Constantines was full of fun. Ben's was the most balanced. There was a lot of substance to it and the fun was there too.

dare i say you put your rose glasses here because i did not see the same thing as you but ok it's your opinion

Sorry, but really don't think so. When you look at it, with JP's yes there was fun, but there was a lot of serious doubtful conversations as well. With Ben's date, there was a lot of substance there that makes you understand who Ben is, the connection that Ben and Ash have.

I have to agree to disagree with you on this. That's not how I saw it...sorry! I understand who Ben is now...but didn't do anything for me in regards to Ben & Ashley. I think it's a case of personal opinion on what people find to be the most important and best of the four.

But this is something that I think everyone can agree on...............if you are on Ben's side of the fence, you will see it one way.............if you are on JP's side of the fence, you will likely see it another way.

From Ben's side of the fence, a lot more was shown with regards of the connection Ben and Ashley were getting. IMO.

You heard and saw Ashley talk about her feelings for Ben. Ashley also gives Ben more of her attention when he's talking to her. And, I can't get pass how Ashley turns her head when JP and Constantine would go in for a kiss. Their kisses generally landed on the side of her face and mouth. It was pretty clear to me that Ashley was trying to avoid a full kiss. I also noticed that when she could not avoid the kiss, she would focus on the bottom lip like an actor would.

I'm with you on this, 2Observe. I brought it up here earlier but wasn't a popular opinion. Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 3308817427 I think part of the reason people see so much chemistry with JP is because of him. Not to say she's disgusted by him at all of course. I'm sure she does enjoying kissing him but the best kisser comment was several episodes ago. I just think it's a strange way to kiss someone if he's the one you're choosing.

I don't truly trust the editing when we're given such different dates so no way to really compare them. I'd have liked to see more fun with Ben to see how Ashley reacted (like in my avatar). I hate it when good stuff lands on the cutting room floor.

I'll be very interested to see how JP reacts to the FD's with the other guys. We certainly have plenty of background to suggest that he may be jealous or at least upset by the thought. I do think it could cause issues on their FD but how much is the question.

People see the chemistry between JP and Ash because that is the edit we are getting. The F2 is thrown into our faces to distract us from the real romance happening. Of course everyone saw the chemistry between Brad and Chantal because that is what TPTB emphasized in their edit. Which is a red flag to sleuthers as it proves that, that person is NOT the F1. By episode 3, the JP and Ashley chemistry hit the roof. And, we know that at that time, Ashly was in love with Bentley and could see no one else. Proves the chemistry, kissing things, do not mean a thing.

If this is true, and then I think both teams are being distracted. I thought Dino was brought up to the forefront on the HTD's. I saw a bit more between them at that time than I ever did during the season. More so than say Ben as I think ben is still trying to find his way emotionally pass the death of his father and not really ready for romance just yet. I think that Dino will be our Dark horse if for whatever reason things don't work out between Ashley/JP and/or Ashley/Ben. Thou like most I'm convinced JP is F1. but a sleuther is never finished sleuthing till the end so all possibilities must be discussed even if we don't want to hear it. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 am

Kelad9 wrote: If this is true, and then I think both teams are being distracted. I thought Dino was brought up to the forefront on the HTD's. I saw a bit more between them at that time than I ever did during the season. More so than say Ben as I think ben is still trying to find his way emotionally pass the death of his father and not really ready for romance just yet. I think that Dino will be our Dark horse if for whatever reason things don't work out between Ashley/JP and/or Ashley/Ben. Thou like most I'm convinced JP is F1. but a sleuther is never finished sleuthing till the end so all possibilities must be discussed even if we don't want to hear it. LOL

Remember how Em was edited. she kept wearing THAT ring, she sabotaged all her relationships and a billion guys couldn't handle her past, etc.....Many took Em's demeanor as a sign she wasn't interested in Brad and the edit continued to focus on her reluctance to fall for Brad, she had excuses, including 'could Brad handle being a dad'.

At the end of the day, we are only given edited versions of these folks, and we the viewer feel we know who these folks are based on that. We have to remember that they take great measures to portray someone in the fashion they see fit and pull all that material to tell that story and disregard the material that tells us otherwise.

Having said all that - I don't think we can say that Ben hasn't moved past his father's death. Of course he's still dealing with the grief but that doesn't make him someone who isn't ready for a real relationship. I betcha we hear he's hooked up with someone before the summer is over, just like Chris L who everyone thought was still damaged by his mother's passing.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

anders wrote:
Kelad9 wrote: If this is true, and then I think both teams are being distracted. I thought Dino was brought up to the forefront on the HTD's. I saw a bit more between them at that time than I ever did during the season. More so than say Ben as I think ben is still trying to find his way emotionally pass the death of his father and not really ready for romance just yet. I think that Dino will be our Dark horse if for whatever reason things don't work out between Ashley/JP and/or Ashley/Ben. Thou like most I'm convinced JP is F1. but a sleuther is never finished sleuthing till the end so all possibilities must be discussed even if we don't want to hear it. LOL

Remember how Em was edited. she kept wearing THAT ring, she sabotaged all her relationships and a billion guys couldn't handle her past, etc.....Many took Em's demeanor as a sign she wasn't interested in Brad and the edit continued to focus on her reluctance to fall for Brad, she had excuses, including 'could Brad handle being a dad'.

At the end of the day, we are only given edited versions of these folks, and we the viewer feel we know who these folks are based on that. We have to remember that they take great measures to portray someone in the fashion they see fit and pull all that material to tell that story.

Having said all that - I don't think we can say that Ben hasn't moved past his father's death. Of course he's still dealing with the grief but that doesn't make him someone who isn't ready for a real relationship. I betcha we hear he's hooked up with someone before the summer is over, just like Chris L who everyone thought was so damaged by his mother's passing.

IA. I was only commenting on what I'm seeing in edits. We all know he's ready for romance now due to his tweets & this is after the show has ended. Smiley I probably should have said based on his feelings at the time he said the PI , he wasn't ready but I think this show has helped him realised that yes he is ready.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

northernviewer wrote:does anybody know if there's a thread somewhere that just had episode dicriptions and date locations in it? I know I've read at somepoint some pretty detailed discriptions of the upcoming FD's but have no clue where to even start looking. I know pretty much all the resorts and hotels have been identified for Ash and the guys, but have no clue how to find them all for reference points. Does such a list exist somewhere on the board... or do I have to go through the threads and just scan through all the posts to find them no idea

There is a list that Cupcakes prepared and Love_Me put on page 4 of the discussion thread on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm. Not sure if this is exactly what you mean but it is a step in the right direction!

ETA: Ooops, I meant to say the NO discussion thread with the screencaps.

Last edited by BachetteFan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

BachetteFan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:does anybody know if there's a thread somewhere that just had episode dicriptions and date locations in it? I know I've read at somepoint some pretty detailed discriptions of the upcoming FD's but have no clue where to even start looking. I know pretty much all the resorts and hotels have been identified for Ash and the guys, but have no clue how to find them all for reference points. Does such a list exist somewhere on the board... or do I have to go through the threads and just scan through all the posts to find them no idea

There is a list that Cupcakes prepared and Love_Me put on page 4 of the discussion thread on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm. Not sure if this is exactly what you mean but it is a step in the right direction!

Thank you BF...by discussion thread do you mean this thread or the general spoilers discusson thread? TIA
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

Reidiscool wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:

Thank you BF...by discussion thread do you mean this thread or the general spoilers discusson thread? TIA

Ooops, sorry, I meant to write the no discussion thread. Here is the name:

Sticky: FD/LCD/FRC - photos/screencaps - No Discussion

1, 2, ... , 4, 5by Love_Me

I tried to post the link but was not successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

anders wrote:

At the end of the day, we are only given edited versions of these folks, and we the viewer feel we know who these folks are based on that. We have to remember that they take great measures to portray someone in the fashion they see fit and pull all that material to tell that story and disregard the material that tells us otherwise.

Having said all that - I don't think we can say that Ben hasn't moved past his father's death. Of course he's still dealing with the grief but that doesn't make him someone who isn't ready for a real relationship. I betcha we hear he's hooked up with someone before the summer is over, just like Chris L who everyone thought was still damaged by his mother's passing.

You're right on all points. Furthermore, I have always said that their point is to try and fool the audience into thinking that F2 is F1 so that when F1 steps out for the majority of viewers it is a WHAT??? moment.

Furthermore, because of the edit and faulty inside info even the sluthers were fooled by the F1 Jesse win. There were very few Jesse folks on the Fort that season. Jason even told his buddies in the house he was F1 and then later told them that the producers told him to do it.

I bought into all of that, and so did the rest of us. We learned a heck of a lot that season!!
You can bet they will pull all kinds of punches. I don't put anything past them, including hurting the sweetest of the parents.

Now, I am going to bring something to the board's remembrance for whatever it is worth. Do you remember all of the Chantal vlogs? She was positively upbeat. It appeared from her demeanor and the kind of things that she said that she had won. We added the comments from her dad's interview and the way that they protrayed Emily and the ring business, and it looked liked it must be Chantal, especially for the first half of the season.

I don't put much of anything past the producers and the editing. I think they like to pull the wool out from under you, and I am really surprised when they just give it to you. I think that is very suspicious!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

Bloomers wrote:
anders wrote:

You're right on all points. Furthermore, I have always said that their point is to try and fool the audience into thinking that F2 is F1 so that when F1 steps out for the majority of viewers it is a WHAT??? moment.

Furthermore, because of the edit and faulty inside info even the sluthers were fooled by the F1 Jesse win. There were very few Jesse folks on the Fort that season. Jason even told his buddies in the house he was F1 and then later told them that the producers told him to do it.

I bought into all of that, and so did the rest of us. We learned a heck of a lot that season!!
You can bet they will pull all kinds of punches. I don't put anything past them, including hurting the sweetest of the parents.

Now, I am going to bring something to the board's remembrance for whatever it is worth. Do you remember all of the Chantal vlogs? She was positively upbeat. It appeared from her demeanor and the kind of things that she said that she had won. We added the comments from her dad's interview and the way that they protrayed Emily and the ring business, and it looked liked it must be Chantal, especially for the first half of the season.

I don't put much of anything past the producers and the editing. I think they like to pull the wool out from under you, and I am really surprised when they just give it to you. I think that is very suspicious!

So Bloomers, what way are you swaying? I'm very skeptical of a JP as F1, and TPTB can and will make it difficult to discover/sleuth who is F1.

The only thing I'm glad that they may have changed is that they are allowing (according to Life & Style) the couple to see each other more.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

I agree Bloomers. I think Ashley and JP seem so perfect for each other that it makes me get a sick little feeling in the pit of my stomach that says don't believe it. I like Ben too but everything has been edited to look like JP is the purrfact match. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall.

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 am

Sometimes the obvious choice is just obvious. Ed, Em, Roberto and Vienna were all obvious choices to me. That's not to say there wasn't doubt. There's always a chance that we will be shocked but I haven't been shocked since Brad's first season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl