SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm

JBF wrote:We probably misunderstood each other a little here, Coastal…

Just guessing what may happen in Hong Kong… but mustn't "over-guess"

Bottom line: JP may not be getting his next 1 on 1 date until then, yet apparently is making great use of his limited time with her. Not getting into the details... you see the avatars. This season is echoing Alex/Amanda (and Jillian/Ed and Ali/Roberto too) with a heavy emphasis on the physical.

The producers tried very hard to keep JP hidden at first, starting with the curious editing in episode #1 with both limo arrival and first sit-down. They may be doing the same with Ben too... not sure. Only his "story" hasn't officially begun yet. I have the feeling that TV Grapevine preview had the JP scene added belatedly… due to audience demand over the spoilers and what was shown Monday. If viewership increases simply by “showing it all”, rather than hiding it, so be it.

One oddity: both Ryan and Ben received their episode #1 meet & greets with her right after each other and both involved discussions of their careers. She asked Ryan to "come do my house" and cooed over the wine ("kicker"). JP's re-edited meet & greet (sandwiched between Tim getting drunk/Masked Jeff and Big Bad Bentley... to make it less conspicuous) was mostly about calling each other cupcake.

Once again, re-visiting the late Liz Taylor (yeah I miss her) in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

“You don’t need any props, do you baby? I bet not!”

I guess I am not ready to change my mind yet on Ryan..........I feel how I feel, and from what I have been able to get from some people(who are not ready to expose completely what they know) are telling me. I keep trying to prod these sources for info, but until they are 100% sure, they are unsure of what to let out of the bag right now. I am trying to keep all options open and I really remember what happened last season with Brad/Chantal/Emily and how when RS spoiled that Chantal won, the boards went crazy on the Chantal angle that not much else was considered. At this point because of what I am told, I am trying to keep all options open right now.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Coastal wrote:

I guess I am not ready to change my mind yet on Ryan..........I feel how I feel, and from what I have been able to get from some people(who are not ready to expose completely what they know) are telling me. I keep trying to prod these sources for info, but until they are 100% sure, they are unsure of what to let out of the bag right now. I am trying to keep all options open and I really remember what happened last season with Brad/Chantal/Emily and how when RS spoiled that Chantal won, the boards went crazy on the Chantal angle that not much else was considered. At this point because of what I am told, I am trying to keep all options open right now.

Coastal I'm right there with you. What exactly it is I cannot quite put my finger on. And plus having been fooled for every season except last season where I simply could not equat the RS spoiled Chantal with F1, I am afraid to commit. Having said that, this season is way too weird as of episode3. I thougth the last episode would clear up some stuff but it only served to confuse me more.

What I think is to keep questioning the Edit, the SCs and even the media interviews. At worst we'll have wasted time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Since some are now concerned that this season will not result in a happy ending, perhaps we should see if this season's edit matches up with Deanna's? Or even Brad's? scratch

She says she's happy in interviews... whatever that means. Fleiss was proud of her in his tweets.

You don't think any rumors of doom are on account of all of the Bentley business?

I have the feeling the reason we did not see a repeat of Monday's show in Saturday was because the outrage over Bentley got to be too much. The promos are emphasizing her "hopeful" nature and redirecting to standard "man-claw" activity. Also, Ashley wasn't all that gung-ho discussing Bentley on Jimmy Kimmel. I think she just want all of this behind her and move on.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Coastal I'm right there with you. What exactly it is I cannot quite put my finger on. And plus having been fooled for every season except last season where I simply could not equat the RS spoiled Chantal with F1, I am afraid to commit. Having said that, this season is way too weird as of episode3. I thougth the last episode would clear up some stuff but it only served to confuse me more.

What I think is to keep questioning the Edit, the SCs and even the media interviews. At worst we'll have wasted time.

Yup and when I can get these sources to spill, I will bring it here.........just trying to make absolutely sure of the info I am getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Coastal wrote:

Bottom line: JP may not be getting his next 1 on 1 date until then, yet apparently is making great use of his limited time with her. Not getting into the details... you see the avatars. This season is echoing Alex/Amanda (and Jillian/Ed and Ali/Roberto too) with a heavy emphasis on the physical.

The producers tried very hard to keep JP hidden at first, starting with the curious editing in episode #1 with both limo arrival and first sit-down. They may be doing the same with Ben too... not sure. Only his "story" hasn't officially begun yet. I have the feeling that TV Grapevine preview had the JP scene added belatedly… due to audience demand over the spoilers and what was shown Monday. If viewership increases simply by “showing it all”, rather than hiding it, so be it.

One oddity: both Ryan and Ben received their episode #1 meet & greets with her right after each other and both involved discussions of their careers. She asked Ryan to "come do my house" and cooed over the wine ("kicker"). JP's re-edited meet & greet (sandwiched between Tim getting drunk/Masked Jeff and Big Bad Bentley... to make it less conspicuous) was mostly about calling each other cupcake.

Once again, re-visiting the late Liz Taylor (yeah I miss her) in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Regardless how this pans out, I just hope Ryan comes out of this OK. They have no reason to create "Wes Season 2" or "Frank season 2" and cause damage to his career (which he has worked hard to build) by showing him "over-the-top". Bentley probably shouldn't have said the things he did and treated this show like Survivor (trying to outplay the other guys and Ashley) but I do feel they overdid it in what they showed.

If Ryan convinces himself that Ashley is in love with him and she rejects him a.k.a. Jeremy or Reid, that is fine. Nothing wrong with him being an idealist who gets "burnt". He is so optimistic in his personality, he'll get over it and learn from the experience. What would be bad is if they show more than is necessary.

And, yes, I'm fully prepared for ANY kind of ending... Ryan as final one or even a Constantine ending. (I could just hear Fleiss & Co. stating "We gave you all a clue... the pink dental floss ring!")
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm

JBF wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Regardless how this pans out, I just hope Ryan comes out of this OK. They have no reason to create "Wes Season 2" or "Frank season 2" and cause damage to his career (which he has worked hard to build) by showing him "over-the-top". Bentley probably shouldn't have said the things he did and treated this show like Survivor (trying to outplay the other guys and Ashley) but I do feel they overdid it in what they showed.

If Ryan convinces himself that Ashley is in love with him and she rejects him a.k.a. Jeremy or Reid, that is fine. Nothing wrong with him being an idealist who gets "burnt". He is so optimistic in his personality, he'll get over it and learn from the experience. What would be bad is if they show more than is necessary.

And, yes, I'm fully prepared for ANY kind of ending... Ryan as final one or even a Constantine ending. (I could just hear Fleiss & Co. stating "We gave you all a clue... the pink dental floss ring!")

And if Ryan left a'la Ed for "business reasons" and it wasn't Ash's decision??

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Yup and when I can get these sources to spill, I will bring it here.........just trying to make absolutely sure of the info I am getting.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if we shouldn't trust RS' sources, why should we trust yours? scratch no idea
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if we shouldn't trust RS' sources, why should we trust yours? scratch no idea

I am trying to find a possibility other than believing RS............let's face it, his track record of the F1 hasn't been very good over the last 2-3 seasons............isn't it normal to sleuth to get to the final result and in order to sleuth, you have to pick through everyone to either eliminate them or leave them in the mix. The fact that Ryan returns and the info that Love_Me got from her source saying that he was on Vomo as well as at Namale........doesn't that leave any doubt that needs to be sleuthed out??

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I am trying to find a possibility other than believing RS............let's face it, his track record of the F1 hasn't been very good over the last 2-3 seasons............isn't it normal to sleuth to get to the final result and in order to sleuth, you have to pick through everyone to either eliminate them or leave them in the mix. The fact that Ryan returns and the info that Love_Me got from her source saying that he was on Vomo as well as at Namale........doesn't that leave any doubt that needs to be sleuthed out??

I suppose so, but if Ryan was ever even CLOSE to being F1, wouldn't he have been given a 1-on-1 date MUCH earlier? I just can't get over that fact. Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I suppose so, but if Ryan was ever even CLOSE to being F1, wouldn't he have been given a 1-on-1 date MUCH earlier? I just can't get over that fact. Suspect

Just like it is waaaaaaaay too easy for JP to be the F1??

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Just like it is waaaaaaaay too easy for JP to be the F1??

Maybe Fleiss and Co. are finally giving us a love story after all this time?! He's getting his drama and ratings through Bentley, so he can do that and show us the love story at the same time.

Hey, wishful thinking. :winkie:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am

Coastal wrote:
And if Ryan left a'la Ed for "business reasons" and it wasn't Ash's decision??

Neat idea!

Alas... we would have had some kind of clue by now. Jillian feared work would take over Ed as early as episode #3. He left in #5.

The only "sign" regarding Ryan is his intensity and sunny (i.e. hot) personality.

“Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!”
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn