SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 pm

JBF wrote:
Coastal wrote:
And if Ryan left a'la Ed for "business reasons" and it wasn't Ash's decision??

Neat idea!

Alas... we would have had some kind of clue by now. Jillian feared work would take over Ed as early as episode #3. He left in #5.

The only "sign" regarding Ryan is his intensity and sunny (i.e. hot) personality.

“Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!”

Yes, we would have had an editing clue. We probably would have heard from people back home also.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 pm

The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

cupcakes wrote:The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.

You don't think she could be with JP? 😕
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.

laugh out loud No, I do think she could be with JP. I was just listing other possibilities than that one. (Ben or no one). Hope I made sense. =)
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 pm

cupcakes wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

laugh out loud No, I do think she could be with JP. I was just listing other possibilities than that one. (Ben or no one). Hope I made sense. =)

OK, just checking. I agree -- it's JP, Ben, or no one. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

Count me as someone who still has an open mind about who that person she ends up with is going to be.

There is still a lot of episodes left in this season. Anything is possible.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Jason and Molly are a great example of a couple that can work through anything related to this show if they truly love each other and WANT it to work.

Since we're in the editing thread...
Someone who experienced filming this show and then saw the finished product on TV can appreciate more than anyone else (including skeptical us) just how much they edit to tell a story. Her F1 can probably point to things he himself said that were edited down or taken out of context to some extent.

We've also heard from former contestants they received a phone call (and apologies if applicable) from a producer a few days before Monday night to warn them about crazy edits and anything else they might not expect. Why would the producers withhold this info from the F1 and lead? I think they're given a heads up too, like everyone else. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a producer explaining to the F1 about this Bentley drama and how they're exaggerating and exploiting it through editing.

If her F1 is secure with himself and their love then he can look past anything that happened before the FRC. Every F1 knows their partner spent the night with 1 or 2 other people a short time before the FRC, s/he has to trust nothing happened or quickly get over it if something did. I think in some ways that is a bigger deal than Ashley thinking this one guy was her frontrunner during the first week of filming. Turns out Bentley wasn't the man she imagined he was so she moved on and found the chance of love with her F1. Sometimes the F1 changes, just like real life. Molly accepted Jason's F1 changing after filming was over!

My one hope is they give Ashley a great edit in episode 6 and she tells Bentley she's reached closure with him and she's ready to put him neatly and completely in the past. If they make her look pathetic and clingy over him I'll be disappointed and wonder wtf they're trying to tell us.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

Count me as someone who still has an open mind about who that person she ends up with is going to be.

I agree, and right now with all the Bentley drams, she's suppose to act (in interviews) like she ended up with no one. And she probably will have to until after his return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Max64 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

I agree, and right now with all the Bentley drams, she's suppose to act (in interviews) like she ended up with no one. And she probably will have to until after his return.

The more she acts like she's with no one, the more convinced I am that she is.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

The more she acts like she's with no one, the more convinced I am that she is.

I agree.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

I think she gets engaged at the finale only because production likes that ending. Brad showed us that walking away creates a huge negative impact and Ashley does not want anymore bad press; she has had enough. Or we could see the, let's date and see how it goes. We haven't seen that in awhile.

Will it last? No, I dont think so. They will do a respectable stint at a long distance relationship as Ashley finishes her training and then we will hear it is over and the split is amicable.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

shoepie wrote:I think she gets engaged at the finale only because production likes that ending. Brad showed us that walking away creates a huge negative impact and Ashley does not want anymore bad press; she has had enough. Or we could see the, let's date and see how it goes. We haven't seen that in awhile.

Will it last? No, I dont think so. They will do a respectable stint at a long distance relationship as Ashley finishes her training and then we will hear it is over and the split is amicable.

My gut feeling feeling leans this way also. This edit is horrible. Not only did they throw Ashley under the bus with Bentley, but even after what looked like it could be a redeeming date with JP, they had her with sorrowful, doubtful thoughts in the deliberation room before the rose ceremony which realistically negated much of her forward progress. Why show the deliberation room if all is hunky dory?
At the least, the producers/editors themselves are doubtful....

I have got to point out past edits and the relationships that followed, including the one that is now in progress. The edited reluctance and hesitation between Brad and Emily is playing out in real life.
We can look back and see in so many other seasons where the edit played out in other real life ensuing relationships.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn