SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 am

I could have done without hearing about Bentley tonight. I really wonder how much of that is really the way she felt or it was edited to appear she wasn't over him when really she was.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 am

Love_Me wrote:FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

love_me, can you tell me where the info from the fiji guy is posted? sorry, i'm a little behind this season! Is his info similar to RS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 am

biglove44 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

love_me, can you tell me where the info from the fiji guy is posted? sorry, i'm a little behind this season! Is his info similar to RS?

Here was my first post about the information I found that he posted. Then we corresponded through pm's. He has various details that are different then what RS' says that happened, but it has been hard to nail down exactly what he saw. Ben F has always been in the F2 though.

Here are the links were we are discussing the information he gave us:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t145-possible-f1-spoilers

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t90-possible-f1-spoilers-thread-1

Love_Me wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 Update10

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 Update12

and

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 Update11

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

cupcakes wrote:Finale possibly shot in Lautoka, Fiji. Vomo is a strong possibility.

http://www.vomofiji.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297566-d590111-Reviews-Vomo_Island_Resort-Lautoka_Viti_Levu.html

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The
only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel
site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his
answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

Let me know if you have any questions about this and I will be happy to help. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 40 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 am

Love_Me wrote:I could have done without hearing about Bentley tonight. I really wonder how much of that is really the way she felt or it was edited to appear she wasn't over him when really she was.
I thought it was edit mostly. Some of the VO's seemed to have been placed really weird. I think that when she's talking about Ames and how if Bentley was still there that she'd have overlooked him, I think she was probably really talking about one of the other guys--- JP or Ben F. JMO. Most likely Ben F because you can see her facial expression when he was painting the mural in Thailand, it was like oh I can't believe I didn't really pay attention to him before and I think she was also talking about Ben F when talking about not having a big connection with him just yet. Editing just makes it look like it was JP she was talking about but we all know she already had this connection with him and at that point I don't think she was that worried about JP. She might have gotten worried that JP might pull another Bentley later down when she saw his insecurities and jealousy.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am

JP's edit is really not the F1 edit....it's more the physical, we have a great connection, I'm jealous edit, typical F2.
BUT the only way I could see him still being F1 is that because of all the Bentley shenanigans, they felt that still overshadowed JP & Ashley.
Right now, most nonspoiled folks think it is JP....would Fleiss make it that easy?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 am

No fleiss would not make it that easy again for RS, the third time is the charm for RS he is in for it big time. FROM now on no one will really believe him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 am

nutty1 wrote:JP's edit is really not the F1 edit....it's more the physical, we have a great connection, I'm jealous edit, typical F2.
BUT the only way I could see him still being F1 is that because of all the Bentley shenanigans, they felt that still overshadowed JP & Ashley.
Right now, most nonspoiled folks think it is JP....would Fleiss make it that easy?

IA. Last night JP reminded me of Chantal. Her and Brad had a great physical connection, she was always jealous of the other girls, bascially what JP was doing last night. This could change as time goes by, but as of right now JP=Chantal=F2, imo!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 am

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I was thinking that Ryan could be the next bachelor but that's not likely now based on what we saw. I also don't think he has any chance of being the surprise f1. JP's edit surprised me because he's all of a sudden shown to be jealous and a little petty. Right now I think his edit could be f2 or 3 but not likely f1.

I think Ames could have put himself in contention for being the next Bachelor. I didn't find him the least bit attractive prior to his 1 on 1 date but now like him a lot. Ben F also took a leap in my eyes and I think could be getting a f1 edit. We haven't seen much of him but this epi set the stage for his 1 on 1 date so will be interesting to see his edit next week. I'll have to see more of Mickey to know if he's another one who could be the next Bach. I can't see anyone else including William being chosen.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

I believe the small bracelet Ashley is wearing with the dress describe as the FRC was given to her by Ben F next week. The are going shopping in the market place that they buy that cooling cone in their hands he has a little blue bag in his hands.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 am

Dino appeared to get the friend edit last night. It was interesting that the local's advice while certainly great marital advice was, "Don't try to win."
Was this just co-incidental, or is it subtle reflection on the competitiveness that was happening back at the house?

JP's competitive nature begins to show when the guys are discussing whether Dino will stay or go. We hear JP say that somebody has to go and that if Dino doesn't get a rose, that is more for the rest of them.

The guys begin to discuss whether Dino gets to kiss her, and it comes out that she kisses. Ben has kissed her, but he won't discuss the kiss.

JP begins to wonder how many others have kissed her, and he says, "It chaps my ass."

We see a jealous JP emerging.

Meanwhile, Dino and Ashley run through town and have fun. That night they talk, and she says that while she is still thinking about Bentley, Dino is helping her get back on track, so she gives him the rose.

During the group date, we see Ashley and Ben creating the mural. He appeals to her creative side.

During their 1-1, she tells him that he impressed her, and he says that she was buzzing around her. She says that is because she likes him.

She tells us that she has an "emotional connection" with Ben, and his kisses are good.

** We are seeing developing a physical connection with JP ("magical kisses) and an emotional connection with Ben.

Meanwhile, as narrated by Blake the whole house, including Ben and JP, are against the super positive - always "up", this season's Tenley, Ryan.
Since I am a stand on the corner, wave the flag as the parade goes by myself, I had no problem with his comparison of the soldiers, but I can imagine that being locked in the house 24/7 with an over-the-top "up" person constantly could get annoying.
At some point, you might want to take out his batteries for just a little while and let him run down.

Again, we get some less than stellar JP thoughts when we hear him confidently say, "A lot of people will freak out if Ryan gets the (group) rose tonight. I am right for her, and if I am right for her, Ryan can't be."

In giving the group rose, we hear Ashley say, " He's funny, and I'm really starting to feel something strong with him, so Ben F will you please accept this rose?

We hear JP's doubts for the first time. In a voice over we hear him say, "She makes me feel great, but it makes me nervous to go all in emotionally and to get committed. I don't know what is going through her head."

During the group time and his 1-1 at some point, we see a really physically interlude between them. Again, we hear her speak of JP's "magical" kisses, and that his kisses are the best.

We do hear a VO of JP say, " I am confident. I am into her, and she is into me."

At this point, she is strongly physically attracted to JP who she calls sexy.
She said her connection to BenF was emotional, and I think she made the artistic connection to him.

I believe that she and Ames connected cerebrally.
In the real world, she would most definitely have given Ames a very good shot. Plus Ames has so many fascinating experiences, and the scenery on the date itself was so enticing.

I myself was fascinated with Ames! However, I can see how someone like Ames is never going to win against 24 other brawny, hunky type bachelors on a show like this....

So, in the edit, what do I see?

I am not so sure that JP is the clear winner here. He may be the F1 in the end, but in Ep 4, his edit looked like an F2 with the competitiveness, the confidence, and the jealousy.

Last edited by Bloomers on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 am

I agree. I think we are seeing the emergence of Ben F.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

I too agree.

I said this before episode 4, JP has been shown "competative" right from episode 1 with camara placements of his facial reactions. He is now also getting the possesive/jealous edit together with Physical edit.

Ben F is now emerging as the emotional connection.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn