SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva June 26th 2013, 7:50 pm

I bet Des only hopes her future designing career winds up as misdirected as Ali's entertainment career. :Smiley:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 June 26th 2013, 8:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I bet Des only hopes her future designing career winds up as misdirected as Ali's entertainment career. :Smiley:

If that's she wants go for it. It's not about careers to me. I never knew Ali to not be conniving to get what she wants. Even when she first appeared on Fake's season.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 8:07 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I bet Des only hopes her future designing career winds up as misdirected as Ali's entertainment career. :Smiley:

If that's she wants go for it. It's not about careers to me. I never knew Ali to not be conniving to get what she wants. Even when she first appeared on Fake's season.

I'm not a fan, either, and it's a big ew moment for me that Des and her are friends. Ew. Ali always seems so purposefully obtuse. In other words, dumb. Maybe it's misdirection, but it just makes her look dumb, like she has no ability to read people.

Last edited by canyonvue on June 26th 2013, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 June 26th 2013, 8:12 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I'm not a fan, either, and it's a big ew moment for me that Des and her are friends. Ew. Ali always seems so purposefully obtuse. In other words, dumb.

Not a fan, but a 4.0 and Phi Beta Kappa -- I'm guessing Ali's not dumb
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 26th 2013, 8:14 pm

I was not a fan of Ali's during her 2 stints on this franchise. Which again, makes me wonder how the edit effects how we see people.
Anyway, in the last year Ali has worked pretty hard and is pretty good on her show. I give her kudos. I like seeing someone with a good work ethic(and some networking!) succeed ala Chris and Peyton.

Last edited by Kashathediva on June 26th 2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 8:14 pm

eliza3 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I'm not a fan, either, and it's a big ew moment for me that Des and her are friends. Ew. Ali always seems so purposefully obtuse. In other words, dumb.

Not a fan, but a 4.0 and Phi Beta Kappa -- I'm guessing Ali's not dumb

I added to what I said above.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 June 26th 2013, 8:15 pm

I think it's more about personalities. I think that Des can get along with anyone because she's not pretentious or condescending. She doesn't mind taking the back seat. Des is not a diva type. Can't say that about Ali.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 8:22 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I think it's more about personalities. I think that Des can get along with anyone because she's not pretentious or condescending. She doesn't mind taking the back seat. Des is not a diva type. Can't say that about Ali.

Neither is Brooks. He doesn't mind standing in the back, being in the back. He hasn't complained much at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 June 26th 2013, 8:25 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I think it's more about personalities. I think that Des can get along with anyone because she's not pretentious or condescending. She doesn't mind taking the back seat. Des is not a diva type. Can't say that about Ali.

Neither is Brooks. He doesn't mind standing in the back, being in the back. He hasn't complained much at all.

Totally agree. I think her last three guys will have that in common. Brooks laid a solid foundation on his first date, friendship mixed with passion.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem June 26th 2013, 9:53 pm

I recall that the people that have that clothing store invited both Ali and Desiree to visit them after the MTA pre-taping Desiree, Ali, Emily, etc did.

That was on the Instagram pics posted by Ali or Desiree with Ali giving them a shout out for her outfit for the taping.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 June 26th 2013, 10:23 pm

I don't see Ali as a diva at all.  I liked her in both seasons (other than the dumb crying in the hall) plus she had some excellent guys. The ones I found to be the biggest divas in their seasons were Jen Schefft & Emily. Funny that they were both previous f1 or maybe because of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl June 26th 2013, 10:29 pm

atem wrote:I recall that the people that have that clothing store invited both Ali and Desiree to visit them after the MTA pre-taping Desiree, Ali, Emily, etc did.

That was on the Instagram pics posted by Ali or Desiree with Ali giving them a shout out for her outfit for the taping.

This also invited Catherine to look through their collection and be photographed in it several weeks ago as well. Seems they are trying to use popular Bachelor/ette ladies to get their line out there and photographed.

Des would be smart to talk to Ali about how to use the Bachelorette to help further your career because Ali has done a pretty solid job of that lately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+37
Iluvbachette
beader
DKWillis
bilolo
veg_out