SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I thought Des was absolutely stunning at this week's RC.  It floored me that RS said he thought she looked "old fashioned and out dated."  She looked classy and elegant, IMO.  What did everyone else think?

I thought she looked very classical and beautiful. I liked the entire package, but I love the Grace Kelly look. I love Audrey Hepburn.

I loved the dress that she wore to her dinner with Chris. Now that was elegant and gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I thought Des was absolutely stunning at this week's RC.  It floored me that RS said he thought she looked "old fashioned and out dated."  She looked classy and elegant, IMO.  What did everyone else think?

To me RS has a deep seated hatred for women that like watching this show. He degrades and belittles them without realizing he's just as addicted to this show as any one of us loyal fans. I think drawing attention to himself soothes his loneliness and feeds his ego. He's trying to be bigger than this show because it makes him feel like someone. This guy will be single for a looooooong time.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

To me RS has a deep seated hatred for women that like watching this show. He degrades and belittles them without realizing he's just as addicted to this show as any one of us loyal fans. I think drawing attention to himself soothes his loneliness and feeds his ego. He's trying to be bigger than this show because it makes him feel like someone. This guy will be single for a looooooong time.

I thought she looked beautiful, very elegant.  I did not think she looked old fashioned and whatever other adjectives he used.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I thought she looked very classical and beautiful. I liked the entire package, but I love the Grace Kelly look. I love Audrey Hepburn.

I loved the dress that she wore to her dinner with Chris. Now that was elegant and gorgeous.

Randi Rahm :) Same dress Ash wore at the Honk Kong RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:53 pm

sophienette wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Randi Rahm :) Same dress Ash wore at the Honk Kong RC.

It was the same dress? I didn't know that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

I thought the exact same thing! Things like this just leave me genuinely perplexed.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Actually, I got the time wrong...

She wore a similar Randi Rahm on the M&G:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and a shorter sexier version in HK:

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Des or her stylist made comment that on her dates where she really liked the guy, she dressed sexier. Well, I remember thinking va va va voom for her dress on CHris' date. Very sexy.

I don't understand why some saying that they didn't see any chemistry with them on that date when she had tears in her eyes after Chris read his poem and she grabbed him with both hands to pull him for a kiss (tipping her chair forward in process).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 pm

I think she cares for Chris dearly and appreciates all that he is and has to offer. Even though she kisses him, YOU can clearly see it is not a deep routed chemistry or kissing that she has with other guys. The heat, The passion seems to be amiss with them. no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Loved playing dress up at @showmeyourmumu with the beautiful @alifedotowsky #musthaves #twinsies #mumustyle

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Awww so cute.

These girls are certainly turning into bffs. Does anyone think that Ali s blog are an entire exercise in misdirection lol ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:Awww so cute.

These girls are certainly turning into bffs. Does anyone think that Ali s blog are an entire exercise in misdirection lol ?

To me Ali is a living misdirection. I'm sure she's used to help out with the smoke and mirrors.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+37
Iluvbachette
beader
DKWillis
bilolo
veg_out