SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Larger versions:
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 5575868269_25fd760384_o

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 5575867505_5f9ba6086c_o

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 97249083

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Here you go Jojo:
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 601409_138_b

This is the Seafront Villa and likely one of the more expensive rooms. Typically in the Starwood chain, the Westin is a more luxurious hotel than the Sheraton. Not sure if this is the case in Fiji.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Great job ladies! You all amaze me!! bowdown
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Ashley looks like she was crying in that last SC, and that is the same outfit she is wearing when she's with JP on the beach.. really wonder what that is about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Max64 wrote:Ashley looks like she was crying in that last SC, and that is the same outfit she is wearing when she's with JP on the beach.. really wonder what that is about!

She is!! :Frown: She says, "I guess I just hoped that things would have gone differently."

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Ash: "I just need to figure it out."

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 62725495
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm

cupcakes wrote:Great match on the Namale pillows, Kash! :happybear:
OH, CC...that siggy is the biggest turn on of JP and Ashley, my favorite part of that hot date. He's all around her and engulfing her head to toe, and they are in their own little world, oblivious to the camera and the producers. It sizzles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

San wrote:
Max64 wrote:Ashley looks like she was crying in that last SC, and that is the same outfit she is wearing when she's with JP on the beach.. really wonder what that is about!

She is!! Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 1498946960 She says, "I guess I just hoped that things would have gone differently."

Don't they (Ashley and JP) hug after she says that on the beach? Maybe she's telling him about Ryan's return?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

San wrote:

She is!! :Frown: She says, "I guess I just hoped that things would have gone differently."

Sometimes they make it seem bad in the previews but when the show actually airs it's not that bad at all. giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Ash did wear those earring on an interview after taping I thin it was on JKL with her black short dress giggling
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
San wrote:

Sometimes they make it seem bad in the previews but when the show actually airs it's not that bad at all. giggling
Yep, Ali and Roberto ~ TPTB tried to make their LCD look like trouble on the horizon on screencaps. Nothing like that was ever shown when it aired and they were head over heels in love at that point and no problems. The pics of them in Roberto's room, Ali looked tense and sad and Roberto look pissed. But we never saw it on the TV

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Probably. Gotta do something because it's getting way too obvious JP's the one she's engaged to. Not helping Ashley, with telling him bye on national television, haha, I personally love it. Gotta love Jash. I think they're gonna throw a lot of doubt in before Aug 1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt