SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 35 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

mom2brieandbray wrote:I personally think that maybe JP does not kayak (sp) maybe they do the mud bath and hot spring.... I have no clue I am not a sluether and don't claim to be.
I guess my point would be,,,,,,why is that the only thing that RS was wrong about this season.........if we are to believe that RS is right, then the Kayaking is for JP and the mudbath would be for Ben considering you can't get to the mudbath places by kayak...........not to mention that there would be too many activities for Jp then, the mudbath and the kayak on the same date....... and what does Ben get to do?

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop.

In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Coastal wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:I personally think that maybe JP does not kayak (sp) maybe they do the mud bath and hot spring.... I have no clue I am not a sluether and don't claim to be.
I guess my point would be,,,,,,why is that the only thing that RS was wrong about this season.........if we are to believe that RS is right, then the Kayaking is for JP and the mudbath would be for Ben considering you can't get to the mudbath places by kayak...........not to mention that there would be too many activities for Jp then, the mudbath and the kayak on the same date....... and what does Ben get to do?

Is there any way you could check with your sources to determine who had what LCD?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

cupcakes wrote:
One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop.

In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Well those are stingy descriptions! giggling

What is there to do at Vomo Island Resort beach?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Coastal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:I was looking at Pirate's Den, which is where Ben and Ashley go on their FD, Pirate's Den is on a private island at Moody's Namena Resort, one of the quotes from the website states:

You are welcome to use the kayaks at any time, the island is about a mile long and it takes between 2-3 hours to circumnavigate by kayak.

Others spend the day kayaking from beach to beach, stopping to snorkel the areas. A picnic lunch can be sent to a designated area for the couple to pick up, or spend a morning or afternoon hiking to the Dragon's Head; one trail follows the ridge where at the highest point of the island - 400 feet- you will find the remains of an ancient ring fortification, relics of the migratory Lapita people who lived in the islands prior to the present-day Fijian peoples.

This is the website

http://www.south-seas-adventures.com/fiji-resorts/Moodys-Namena_Fiji.php

I'm not saying that Ben has the kayaking but it is available for those who visit Pirate's Den on Moody's Namena Resort.

This is the part of the press release I'm referring to:

Ashley kicks off her tropical adventure by spending an afternoon on a luxurious yacht with charismatic Ben F., who has wowed her with his humor and sensitivity. They sail across sparkling ocean waters to a remote island where they enjoy some the world's best snorkeling at the celebrated Pirates' Den. Later things get serious over a candlelit dinner, as Ben F. finally reveals his feelings for her. But will he take the ultimate step and tell her he is falling in love with her?

The kayaking is on JP's LCD though so I guess I am having a hard time understanding this..........

We do not definitively know if JP's LCD is kayaking, we only know that RS says that one of his last dates is kayaking. He may be wrong, he may be right, I just thought it was strange that when googling Pirate's Den which is where Ben and Ashley go snorkeling it mentions that kayaks are available for those who wish to use them.
But why would RS only be wrong about this one point..........to me, that doesn't make sense. Again, doing the boat and kayaking on Ben's FD would be a lot of activities again too, so that doesn't make sense either.

I go back to how the FD's and LCD's have been for several seasons now..........one guy gets a land date for the FD, then gets a water date for the LCD...........Ben had the water date on the FD, so should get a land date for the LCD, just like JP had the land date for the FD therefore should get the water date for the LCD..........

Land dates being on a beach, on dry land, on an island.........................water dates being on the catamaran, or kayaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

meaning from RS's site??

or maybe I am not understanding what you are saying??

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Theirs a screen cap of Ben carring Ashley they are wearing swim suits and the picture is dark but when i seen it it looked like they been in a mud bath . Can someone finf that photo .?

no idea

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 35 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 35 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 35 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are laugh out loud

They're better than nothing! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Coastal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but RS didn't specifically state JP goes kayaking with Ashley on his LCD does he? i thought he just said in one of his last times with her they went kayaking. Could it be possible that kayaks are there during their FD to use? Just trying to piece this all together.

Here's what RS said:

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

-In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

So the brown sarong is Ash/JP MTP, sc of them hugging on beach.........so would reason that the Kayaking is then too if you really listen to what he's saying.

Same with Ben, that is the MTP so that would also be the LCD of him in the mudbath then. Not to mention that for their FD's, there is already enough activities. JP has the private island.........Ben has the catamaran, DIno has the waterfall, therefore the kayaking of JP's would be the LCD and now the mudbath would be Ben's

Wait, I'm confused. We think the LCD is the same day as the MTP? Is that normal? It didn't even occur to me that JP and Ash would kayak in the outfits they are wearing in those screen caps, doesn't look like kayaking clothing to me. And is there enough time in one day to do MTP, a LCD activity, then the evening part with gifts? Seems like a really long day, especially with all the production set up between locations and ITMs/PIs to be shot...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 pm

The details that RS spilled for Ben described Ashley & Ben during MTP (gray t-shirt for Ben, purple & white shirt and jean shorts for Ashley). Considering he had similar descriptions for JP & Ashley and he says that it was one of their last dates...then maybe that description was also for MTP and they kayak with her family?

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Is there any way you could check with your sources to determine who had what LCD?
I can ask again......will be a bit before I hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt