SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 am

Nice work, everyone!

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 am

Aragon wrote:
jjinkc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 50233570

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 TheBachloretteAshleyHebertonLopezTonight7212011HD-YouTube3

Here's 2 more pics to compare. I really think the arms and back are a match with Ben. It's so hard to tell for sure but I do think if it's Ben it's on their LCD because it couldn't be FD and doubt this is a MTP activity. affraid

We don't have an activity with Ben on the LCD so it does fit.

Just catching up so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but this really looks like Ben when compared to the shot of him on the couch with Ash. Maybe I might be seeing things but it looks like the same tan/burn line on his arm. Also, and this is kind of hard to explain, but there is a little roundness on the front belly area of the mud bath guy and when Ben is sitting, you can kind of see where that is, right where the hip is? Like I said, it is hard to explain and I am not saying he is fat but there is just this area that sticks out from above his hip a little. At least that is what I see and I could be all washed up.

You are right, it is Ben. I see the tan light on his left arm on both pictures.

Finally, thanks, I have been saying it is Ben all along.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Wow! Great catch if it's correct. I guess they do snorkeling and then mud baths if it's Ben. Sounds like a lot of activities but I guess we'll see!

The snorkeling is on his FD, the mudbaths would be on the LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:18 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Can't wait for the previews so we know for sure! Would he still have same sunburn days after his FD, which was filmed first and his LCD which we think was filmed last? IDK

That theory is abnormal isn't it........if you meet the parents first, then you usually have the LCD first, no??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 am

albean99 wrote:Good catch on the tan/sunburn line being the same. I can't imagine it's the FD so has to be the LCD and may be less red and more tan lines by then since those don't fade so fast. The other thing I noticed in the video is that Ben has freckles on his arms and you can see one in the mud guy pic around the same place. I have no doubt it's Ben. He also has pecs - check out the shot of him carrying Ashley.

I know it's not proof of anything if Ben does get the mud bath date however it seems like a more intimate date than kayaking so if it is Ben it seems strange if he's really the f2. I guess it's yet another thing that we won't be sure of until we see it or read in the episode descriptions. :Nod:

You are right, he seems to be getting the F1 LCD activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am

Coastal wrote:
Aragon wrote:
jjinkc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 50233570

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 TheBachloretteAshleyHebertonLopezTonight7212011HD-YouTube3

Here's 2 more pics to compare. I really think the arms and back are a match with Ben. It's so hard to tell for sure but I do think if it's Ben it's on their LCD because it couldn't be FD and doubt this is a MTP activity. affraid

We don't have an activity with Ben on the LCD so it does fit.

Just catching up so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but this really looks like Ben when compared to the shot of him on the couch with Ash. Maybe I might be seeing things but it looks like the same tan/burn line on his arm. Also, and this is kind of hard to explain, but there is a little roundness on the front belly area of the mud bath guy and when Ben is sitting, you can kind of see where that is, right where the hip is? Like I said, it is hard to explain and I am not saying he is fat but there is just this area that sticks out from above his hip a little. At least that is what I see and I could be all washed up.

You are right, it is Ben. I see the tan light on his left arm on both pictures.

Finally, thanks, I have been saying it is Ben all along.......

yes Yes you have, Coastal :missclap:

But sometimes people need that last little bit of evidence to buy in .............. nice job everyone! :yes:
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 am

Titou wrote:
northernviewer wrote:these 2 purple bathing suits are different, you can tell by the straps and the bra cup. Ash also had on a red bathing suit for the yacht portion of the date, and Ben has on the same shorts for the boat and then the evening portion but the mud shorts are different.

Haven't read all the posts yet, but it seems like people are saying that the mud sc was taken on that same date. Would Ashley wear 3 bathing suits that day? 2 of which were purple? I personally don't think it is but I may have misunderstood what's being said as I'm tired... and so are my eyes!

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 Picture30-2

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 50233570

2 different place... 2 different outfit

the same way when they go on dates... during the day, 1 outfit and at dinner another one

if she had mud all over her.... don't you think she would change for another one

Maybe, maybe not but that could explain 2 different bathing suits not 3. She had on a red bathing suit on the boat, would she change into another one for the mud and then change again? At the very least I think she would have worn the red one for the mud. Also, would Ben wear the same bathing suit for all 3 portions of the date, which is what some are saying he did when trying to compare the guys bathing suit with the black band on it. He clearly wears the same bathing suit on the boat that he does in the evening portion in hte sc that we have of him carrying her in the dark.

If that guy is Ben, it's an LCD activity and not a FD one IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:38 am

northernviewer wrote:
Titou wrote:
northernviewer wrote:these 2 purple bathing suits are different, you can tell by the straps and the bra cup. Ash also had on a red bathing suit for the yacht portion of the date, and Ben has on the same shorts for the boat and then the evening portion but the mud shorts are different.

Haven't read all the posts yet, but it seems like people are saying that the mud sc was taken on that same date. Would Ashley wear 3 bathing suits that day? 2 of which were purple? I personally don't think it is but I may have misunderstood what's being said as I'm tired... and so are my eyes!

the same way when they go on dates... during the day, 1 outfit and at dinner another one

if she had mud all over her.... don't you think she would change for another one

Maybe, maybe not but that could explain 2 different bathing suits not 3. She had on a red bathing suit on the boat, would she change into another one for the mud and then change again? At the very least I think she would have worn the red one for the mud. Also, would Ben wear the same bathing suit for all 3 portions of the date, which is what some are saying he did when trying to compare the guys bathing suit with the black band on it. He clearly wears the same bathing suit on the boat that he does in the evening portion in hte sc that we have of him carrying her in the dark.

mmmmmm let me think

she had mud
she had sun lotion
she had sea salt

Honesty, I think I would use 3

I dunno. for me it is not a big deal to change multiple time the same day, most especially bathing suit. I mean it is not like she changed 20 times right?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 am

she has on a purple bikini on her FD with Constantine ...in case noone else mentioned it - which is unlikely
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 am

northernviewer wrote:
Titou wrote:

Definitely plus they're not showing the mud bath in the FD previews or talking about it in the date descriptions. It's too many activities plus they need one for the LCD.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

Just a question - if we think geographically instead of screen cap would we be more able to figure out the mud bath date? I am not great with the geography but maybe someone who is can figure out from where the location is in relation to the other activities who it might be.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 42 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 am

albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Titou wrote:

Definitely plus they're not showing the mud bath in the FD previews or talking about it in the date descriptions. It's too many activities plus they need one for the LCD.

Yep, and it's not like the mud sc will identify the F1 or anything, it's just one of those sc's that w havent figured out with certainty yet. I know sometimes when I look at it I can see it being Ben and then other times I can see it being JP.... but one thing I do know for sure... it ain't Ryan giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt