SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Alanna wrote:If JPG wanted to protect Nikki he wouldn't make her look like an idiot with the ily stuff. He said it on twitter, he clearly acts like he loves her, so if he can't say ily, he at least could have said how amazing and wonderful she is. Instead, he wanted to snub tptb and made her look like an idiot for sticking with him. Physically, he was affectionate, but emotionally? Nikki's feeling were less important than sticking it to tptb.

Some think he made her look like an idiot. Others of us saw her supporting her man. She didn't really look uncomfortable until CH kept asking the same question over and over and over. He would not accept the answer he was given and even made fun of them saying they were in love if they wouldn't admit it.

Nikki said ILY during taping. If Nikki hadn't said it already, I have a strong feeling she would have held it back as well. At this point for her to not say she was in love with him would look like her being angry at him. She didn't give TPTB much more new info than JPG did.

My impression was that both JPG and Nikki made a choice to show TPTB and CH as the bullies they both perceived them to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 pm

I was glad that Clare and JP did not talk on the ATFR.  We already know how both felt, they knew how each other felt; nothing left to say.  

I was much more eager to see how things seemed to be evolving between JP and Nikki.  And then JP did his best not to tell us, lol!!!  Which I found frustrating and admirable all in one breath.  I honestly don't know if Nikki knew that was going to happen or how she felt about it, although I tend to agree that her and JP most likely had something of a plan going in.  

I don't think JP is ready for a permanent relationship, though, and in the end I think that will be a disappointment for her.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:If JPG wanted to protect Nikki he wouldn't make her look like an idiot with the ily stuff. He said it on twitter, he clearly acts like he loves her, so if he can't say ily, he at least could have said how amazing and wonderful she is. Instead, he wanted to snub tptb and made her look like an idiot for sticking with him. Physically, he was affectionate, but emotionally? Nikki's feeling were less important than sticking it to tptb.

Some think he made her look like an idiot.  Others of us saw her supporting her man.  She didn't really look uncomfortable until CH kept asking the same question over and over and over.  He would not accept the answer he was given and even made fun of them saying they were in love if they wouldn't admit it.  

Nikki said ILY during taping.  If Nikki hadn't said it already, I have a strong feeling she would have held it back as well.  At this point for her to not say she was in love with him would look like her being angry at him.  She didn't give TPTB much more new info than JPG did.

My impression was that both JPG and Nikki made a choice to show TPTB and CH as the bullies they both perceived them to be.

TA.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Some think he made her look like an idiot.  Others of us saw her supporting her man.  She didn't really look uncomfortable until CH kept asking the same question over and over and over.  He would not accept the answer he was given and even made fun of them saying they were in love if they wouldn't admit it.  

Nikki said ILY during taping.  If Nikki hadn't said it already, I have a strong feeling she would have held it back as well.  At this point for her to not say she was in love with him would look like her being angry at him.  She didn't give TPTB much more new info than JPG did.

I don't think Juan Pablo's plan going into it was that he was going to make TPTB look like a bunch a bullies, I think his plan was to just not say anything to them at all and give them as little information as possible.  He had no way of knowing beforehand what Chris Harrison would be asking him.  My own personal opinion is that Juan Pablo came off badly by doing this and in the process he disrespected Nikki and their relationship.  Yes, the show has a lot of blame in how the season turned out as well, but almost since the first season (and we are on what season 28 here?) the show has manipulated the lead and the contestants to produce the kind of show that they want to produce, and it seems to worse and more manipulative every season.  Juan Pablo is not the first lead to get a bad edit, and he won't be the last.  I think the lesson here for all future contestants (especially those that sign on the dotted line to be the lead) is to not go on this show until you have thought about it long and hard.  IMO, Clare and Nikki sort of got bad edits this season as well, but they did not have an attitude on ATFR like Juan Pablo did.  I know it was worse for him because he was the lead, but he is not the only one his season to get a raw deal from TPTB.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 pm

While I do think Nikki was standing by JP and they likely formulated their plan before Monday night, I think she was still humiliated by all of the harping from Chris, the oooohs and ahhhhs from the audience, and the daggers coming from the panel of alumni.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:While I do think Nikki was standing by JP and they likely formulated their plan before Monday night, I think she was still humiliated by all of the harping from Chris, the oooohs and ahhhhs from the audience, and the daggers coming from the panel of alumni.
Yeah this is what I mean. Whether or not she stood by him because he's controlling and she's his meek little lady or because she genuinely wanted to do it or a little of both, he could have made it easier on her IMO but chose not to. Hope he's worth the troubles.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:50 pm

nonnie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
DKWillis wrote:What l dont understand is that they CH & Co. can write articles go on shows and say whatever they want against JP without it being edited so why can JP not speak/write his mind you would think all parties would be under the same contract.  Talk about JP being controlling l true think the shoe is on the other foot.  IF l were JP l would give a time frame and say if my blog is not posted by a specific date that l will go ahead a post it myself.  It seems to be a one sided story here CH & Co.

Heres an article on werpaint for what it is worth ..
Bachelor 2014: Producers "Had to Beg" Audience to Cheer for Juan Pablo! (VIDEO)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow. I guess people in the audience reacted to an unedited and real JP. I cannot imagine that ABC paid the audience off to hate JP.
I'm not taking sides but JP was very rude to Nikki and she just sat there and took it. Awkward.

Really we must have watched a different show. I saw a guy trying to protect her and taking the brunt of the crap so she wouldn't. I guess this is where every ones perception comes in.

How on earth did he protect her? He couldn't say that he loved her leaving her feeling embarrassed and defensive. He was rambling. Everything was hard for him. Woe was him.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Sable wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't think Juan Pablo's plan going into it was that he was going to make TPTB look like a bunch a bullies, I think his plan was to just not say anything to them at all and give them as little information as possible.  He had no way of knowing beforehand what Chris Harrison would be asking him.  My own personal opinion is that Juan Pablo came off badly by doing this and in the process he disrespected Nikki and their relationship.  Yes, the show has a lot of blame in how the season turned out as well, but almost since the first season (and we are on what season 28 here?) the show has manipulated the lead and the contestants to produce the kind of show that they want to produce, and it seems to worse and more manipulative every season.  Juan Pablo is not the first lead to get a bad edit, and he won't be the last.  I think the lesson here for all future contestants (especially those that sign on the dotted line to be the lead) is to not go on this show until you have thought about it long and hard.  IMO, Clare and Nikki sort of got bad edits this season as well, but they did not have an attitude on ATFR like Juan Pablo did.  I know it was worse for him because he was the lead, but he is not the only one his season to get a raw deal from TPTB.

....let's not also forget that he gave them a lot to work with, *wink* A LOT.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Again. Let's say JuanPa said ILU, the audience did not clap because it was forced from him. What type of ILU is that. Please…. What would have been the next question. "Did you know that Clare was just on and did not want to speak with JuanPa, what are your thoughts on that." Frig, he was caught between a rock and a hard place so he chose the hard place.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Ariela wrote:
nonnie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
DKWillis wrote:What l dont understand is that they CH & Co. can write articles go on shows and say whatever they want against JP without it being edited so why can JP not speak/write his mind you would think all parties would be under the same contract.  Talk about JP being controlling l true think the shoe is on the other foot.  IF l were JP l would give a time frame and say if my blog is not posted by a specific date that l will go ahead a post it myself.  It seems to be a one sided story here CH & Co.

Heres an article on werpaint for what it is worth ..
Bachelor 2014: Producers "Had to Beg" Audience to Cheer for Juan Pablo! (VIDEO)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow. I guess people in the audience reacted to an unedited and real JP. I cannot imagine that ABC paid the audience off to hate JP.
I'm not taking sides but JP was very rude to Nikki and she just sat there and took it. Awkward.

Really we must have watched a different show. I saw a guy trying to protect her and taking the brunt of the crap so she wouldn't. I guess this is where every ones perception comes in.

How on earth did he protect her? He couldn't say that he loved her leaving her feeling embarrassed and defensive. He was rambling. Everything was hard for him. Woe was him.

I did not perceive Juan Pablo as protecting Nikki either. I feel that the only thing that Juan Pablo cared about in the moment was sticking it to TPTB. At times I thought Nikki showed disappointment and humiliation through her body language and facial expressions. I just don't know what Juan Pablo thought he accomplished? So he really stuck it the show and let them have it. Now what? The show is still going on - Andi's season just started filming and TPTB are going to continue to make lots of money. What did Juan Pablo gain? In the moment he might have felt that he got revenge on TPTB, but in the process I think he humiliated his girlfriend and showed other media/entertainment producers what a handful he would be to work with. If he continues this sort of attitude, DWTS is not going to the be the last gig he's going to lose.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 pm

The producers were not going to let JP come out smelling like roses either way. "Someone" definitely knew what he was going to (not) say in advance.
He now has to go live his life and let the chips fall where they may.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Sadly I think it was mostly an ego trip. Nothing to do with actually wanting privacy, or about Nikki. It was all about him, and that's what makes me hesitant about the whole relationship.

But he has his cute moments lol, I hope they stay drama-free from here on out, and who knows, maybe they'll last longer than the fairytale that was JEM.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24