SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:37 pm

eirekay wrote:
Ariela wrote:The entire show was about JP. The show is over and Nikki is still chasing him. What's wrong with that picture?
I'm sure he has some good qualities, but watching him on AFTR without editing was painful. And poor Nikki was humiliated. It was NOT about fighting ABC, no siree.

I take a slightly different tact - i think it was about fighting ABC and TPTB and, sadly, JP is willing to let Nikki get caught in the crossfire.  He allowed Nikki to look submissive and dominated in order to get his "win".
Exactly this. The next day he posts a video where he adoring her, using pet names, and calling her his love. It was all about JPG vs tptb, not anything to do with Nikki and committing to her. ITA Eire!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Ariela wrote:The entire show was about JP. The show is over and Nikki is still chasing him. What's wrong with that picture?
I'm sure he has some good qualities, but watching him on AFTR without editing was painful. And poor Nikki was humiliated. It was NOT about fighting ABC, no siree.

I take a slightly different tact - i think it was about fighting ABC and TPTB and, sadly, JP is willing to let Nikki get caught in the crossfire.  He allowed Nikki to look submissive and dominated in order to get his "win".
Exactly this. The next day he posts a video where he adoring her, using pet names, and calling her his love. It was all about JPG vs tptb, not anything to do with Nikki and committing to her. ITA Eire!!!

Yes, I agree. It was all about the fight between JuanP and Tptb. He didn't want to let them have what they were dying to get. But the next day, on his own terms, not in appliance with the production, wanted to show the world that he loves Nikki.
Also, I don't think Nikki is a victim, but an accomplice of this strategy.
More power to them !

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Again.  Let's say JuanPa said ILU, the audience did not clap because it was forced from him.  What type of ILU is that.  Please….  What would have been the next question.  "Did you know that Clare was just on and did not want to speak with JuanPa, what are your thoughts on that."  Frig, he was caught between a rock and a hard place so he chose the hard place.

And let's say that JPG and Nikki had agreed for him not to say it on the AFTR, when exactly would have been the appropriate number of times for CH to ask him for him to say it without it seeming that CH forced him to say it?  How romantic that the man I love only tells me he loves me to shut up CH.  If they decided to not tell CH and TPTB anything they had no choice but to stick to it.  CH was the one who kept asking and making it uncomfortable.

CH could have said to him, so you aren't ready to say ILY, why not?  There was a lot that could have been said instead of repeating the same question over and over.  CH was disrespectful to Nikki not JPG.  If CH actually cared about Nikki, he could have directed the questions to try to ascertain why this was a problem for him to say ILY.  

It was liking watching two petulant children fight, I am going to keep asking until you tell me what I want to hear.  Kind of reminded me of his fight with Andi, except Andi let up a little sooner than CH.  

I am not saying JPG is perfect and whatever you feel about whether he will tell Nikki ILY or not, I don't care, but how did CH help things at all by asking him the same question again and again.  If the audience wouldn't clap maybe it was because they were in shock watching both CH and JPG look like jerks and also having watched what was edit to be the least romantic finale ever.  It might have been so unromantic because of JPG, but we know he played Nikki a love song and they left it out to include them sitting quietly and what we were supposed to think of as awkwardly instead.  So at least we know one thing they left out, who knows how much more they didn't show that would have been fun or romantic?

I personally put more blame on CH, not as a man but as a supposed professional.  As men they both acted like spoiled children or idiots, but as a professional host (and yes he does host things professionally), shouldn't he be able to handle a situation like that better instead of just repeating the same thing over and over?

I do too regardless of who was whispering in his earpiece. I am curious about whether he has made any apology for his behavior - does anyone know? I read somewhere that he said that he does not dislike JP - we know that's a lie - but didn't see him take responsibility for any of his own actions including the comment about needing to take a shower (when it came back on after the JP/Nikki segment).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:15 pm

I like Nikki. JP not so much. I'm with the camp that said he could have and should have shown how he feels for Nikki and not by saying ILY if he's not ready. He has to have some feelings for her if they're still together. I also think he'd have been much smarter to play the nice game instead of trying to stick it to the show because he burnt a lot of bridges that night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Again.  Let's say JuanPa said ILU, the audience did not clap because it was forced from him.  What type of ILU is that.  Please….  What would have been the next question.  "Did you know that Clare was just on and did not want to speak with JuanPa, what are your thoughts on that."  Frig, he was caught between a rock and a hard place so he chose the hard place.

And let's say that JPG and Nikki had agreed for him not to say it on the AFTR, when exactly would have been the appropriate number of times for CH to ask him for him to say it without it seeming that CH forced him to say it?  How romantic that the man I love only tells me he loves me to shut up CH.  If they decided to not tell CH and TPTB anything they had no choice but to stick to it.  CH was the one who kept asking and making it uncomfortable.

CH could have said to him, so you aren't ready to say ILY, why not?  There was a lot that could have been said instead of repeating the same question over and over.  CH was disrespectful to Nikki not JPG.  If CH actually cared about Nikki, he could have directed the questions to try to ascertain why this was a problem for him to say ILY.  

It was liking watching two petulant children fight, I am going to keep asking until you tell me what I want to hear.  Kind of reminded me of his fight with Andi, except Andi let up a little sooner than CH.  

I am not saying JPG is perfect and whatever you feel about whether he will tell Nikki ILY or not, I don't care, but how did CH help things at all by asking him the same question again and again.  If the audience wouldn't clap maybe it was because they were in shock watching both CH and JPG look like jerks and also having watched what was edit to be the least romantic finale ever.  It might have been so unromantic because of JPG, but we know he played Nikki a love song and they left it out to include them sitting quietly and what we were supposed to think of as awkwardly instead.  So at least we know one thing they left out, who knows how much more they didn't show that would have been fun or romantic?

I personally put more blame on CH, not as a man but as a supposed professional.  As men they both acted like spoiled children or idiots, but as a professional host (and yes he does host things professionally), shouldn't he be able to handle a situation like that better instead of just repeating the same thing over and over?

I do too regardless of who was whispering in his earpiece.  I am curious about whether he has made any apology for his behavior - does anyone know?  I read somewhere that he said that he does not dislike JP - we know that's a lie - but didn't see him take responsibility for any of his own actions including the comment about needing to take a shower (when it came back on after the JP/Nikki segment).

The latest article I saw this morning actually was continuing the attack on JPG saying that something wasn't right with him from the beginning. I think the problem with JPG was he wasn't willing to sacrifice what he saw as his integrity to say and do all the stupid repetitive things that TPTB have every lead say. I thought he was being true to himself and really trying to find love. Since he wasn't willing to conform to their formula the whole way through they hated him and edited it as so. I think he genuinely wanted to find love, but he takes love and marriage seriously. I think if he didn't it would have been easy to marry Carla and that would have been a huge mistake as I think they both have agreed they did not make a good couple. Even he and Carla not marrying speaks to integrity to me. They got pregnant probably by accident really quickly upon dating, but instead of trying to cover it up with a quickie marriage, he owned up to what he did, tried to make a life with the mother of his daughter, and when that didn't work, has obviously worked out a good relationship with that same woman to the benefit of his child. I wish more parents were as considerate of their children as JPG was. To me of our three single parent leads, he was the one who seemed to consider the well being of his child and what his actions with his chosen one would mean to that child.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

sde1041 wrote:
Ariela wrote:Sorry, but I have a totally different picture of JP and his relationship with Nikki.
I guarantee you that they will break up soon. She will wake up. Right now they are too busy "sticking it" to ABC.

I do not blame Fleiss or CH. I know that they have their own agenda.

JP is a 32 yo commitment phobe. It's taking him way too long to say the words- ILY.
Trying to be principled is a disguise. He's not fooling me. Nope he's not. I've known plenty of men like him.

There are plenty of commitment phobe guys out there... You are right.
But first, neither you or I know if JuanP is one of those guys or not.
And secondly, the commitment phobe guys don't commit until they find their perfect match. It can take quite some time, they can be awful to women they don't care about, but when they find the right one, everything changes...
So we don't know what's going to happen with JP and Nikki.
But what we can see for now, is some pretty good signs of good willingness from both of them .

Dating myself here but Warren Beatty is a great example of this. He was quite the womanizer until he married for the first time (and later in life) to Annette Benning to whom I think he's been married at least ten years and with whom I think he has some kids.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Ariela wrote:
Alanna wrote:I guess I don't think he's a commitment phobe? Everything he is saying is very logical about only dating 8 weeks and everything  else. He is just going about it in a really ridiculous way and because he's refusing to play the Bach game in addition to being rude and blatant about it, it's reflecting horribly on him.

Bolded= an excuse
Yes it is logical that you don't get engaged after 8 weeks, or even claim to be in love after having 3-4 dates and dating others.
They have had hidden dates for 4 months additionally. I think that is a sufficient enough time to know if you at least LOVE them....maybe in love comes later.

The entire show was about JP. The show is over and Nikki is still chasing him. What's wrong with that picture?
Nikki wasn't the one doing the chasing. Juan was the one pursuing Nikki.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Chelsie says (part of an interview she gave Wed):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Chelsie says (part of an interview she gave Wed):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, according to Chelsie, Nikki was JP's favorite since week two.  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Chelsie also said the NIkki was negative. I wonder what that means?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 pm

^ It means she is not all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Her words, not mine.  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:46 pm

I guess the other girls were. giggling 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24