SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Ariela wrote:
nonnie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
DKWillis wrote:What l dont understand is that they CH & Co. can write articles go on shows and say whatever they want against JP without it being edited so why can JP not speak/write his mind you would think all parties would be under the same contract.  Talk about JP being controlling l true think the shoe is on the other foot.  IF l were JP l would give a time frame and say if my blog is not posted by a specific date that l will go ahead a post it myself.  It seems to be a one sided story here CH & Co.

Heres an article on werpaint for what it is worth ..
Bachelor 2014: Producers "Had to Beg" Audience to Cheer for Juan Pablo! (VIDEO)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow. I guess people in the audience reacted to an unedited and real JP. I cannot imagine that ABC paid the audience off to hate JP.
I'm not taking sides but JP was very rude to Nikki and she just sat there and took it. Awkward.

Really we must have watched a different show. I saw a guy trying to protect her and taking the brunt of the crap so she wouldn't. I guess this is where every ones perception comes in.

How on earth did he protect her? He couldn't say that he loved her leaving her feeling embarrassed and defensive. He was rambling. Everything was hard for him. Woe was him.

Again your perception. LOVE that little 4 letter word that is said a lot and most of the time means nothing. Tell a child that is being abused you love them and then beat the crud out of them. Tell a spouse you love them but are having an affair. It is a word and most of the time actions speak far more than words do. I have never said I think JuanPa is perfect but truthfully he is no different than most of us. NONE of us are perfect.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:While I do think Nikki was standing by JP and they likely formulated their plan before Monday night, I think she was still humiliated by all of the harping from Chris, the oooohs and ahhhhs from the audience, and the daggers coming from the panel of alumni.

ITA bleuberry. Unless she wanted to breech her contract, Nikki had to appear on the ATFR show. Humiliation did not come at the hands of Juan Pablo, but from the bolded above.

Nikki is a beautiful, well educated, articulate medical professional. There is nothing to indicate that she is meek, subservient or browbeaten by Juan Pablo. She held her head up high, exited the stage when the cameras finally stopped and posed with her sweetheart for a selfie moments later. She is living her life as she chooses to with Juan Pablo and is making it clear she will do it on her terms. More power to you Nikki!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Again.  Let's say JuanPa said ILU, the audience did not clap because it was forced from him.  What type of ILU is that.  Please….  What would have been the next question.  "Did you know that Clare was just on and did not want to speak with JuanPa, what are your thoughts on that."  Frig, he was caught between a rock and a hard place so he chose the hard place.

And let's say that JPG and Nikki had agreed for him not to say it on the AFTR, when exactly would have been the appropriate number of times for CH to ask him for him to say it without it seeming that CH forced him to say it? How romantic that the man I love only tells me he loves me to shut up CH. If they decided to not tell CH and TPTB anything they had no choice but to stick to it. CH was the one who kept asking and making it uncomfortable.

CH could have said to him, so you aren't ready to say ILY, why not? There was a lot that could have been said instead of repeating the same question over and over. CH was disrespectful to Nikki not JPG. If CH actually cared about Nikki, he could have directed the questions to try to ascertain why this was a problem for him to say ILY.

It was liking watching two petulant children fight, I am going to keep asking until you tell me what I want to hear. Kind of reminded me of his fight with Andi, except Andi let up a little sooner than CH.

I am not saying JPG is perfect and whatever you feel about whether he will tell Nikki ILY or not, I don't care, but how did CH help things at all by asking him the same question again and again. If the audience wouldn't clap maybe it was because they were in shock watching both CH and JPG look like jerks and also having watched what was edit to be the least romantic finale ever. It might have been so unromantic because of JPG, but we know he played Nikki a love song and they left it out to include them sitting quietly and what we were supposed to think of as awkwardly instead. So at least we know one thing they left out, who knows how much more they didn't show that would have been fun or romantic?

I personally put more blame on CH, not as a man but as a supposed professional. As men they both acted like spoiled children or idiots, but as a professional host (and yes he does host things professionally), shouldn't he be able to handle a situation like that better instead of just repeating the same thing over and over?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:While I do think Nikki was standing by JP and they likely formulated their plan before Monday night, I think she was still humiliated by all of the harping from Chris, the oooohs and ahhhhs from the audience, and the daggers coming from the panel of alumni.

ITA bleuberry.  Unless she wanted to breech her contract, Nikki had to appear on the ATFR show. Humiliation did not come at the hands of Juan Pablo, but from the bolded above.

Nikki is a beautiful, well educated, articulate medical professional.  There is nothing to indicate that she is meek, subservient or browbeaten by Juan Pablo.  She held her head up high, exited the stage when the cameras finally stopped and posed with her sweetheart for a selfie moments later.  She is living her life as she chooses to with Juan Pablo and is making it clear she will do it on her terms.  More power to you Nikki!
I agree FL! As someone already posted, we are just spectators.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:50 pm

FLChica wrote:

ITA bleuberry.  Unless she wanted to breech her contract, Nikki had to appear on the ATFR show. Humiliation did not come at the hands of Juan Pablo, but from the bolded above.

Nikki is a beautiful, well educated, articulate medical professional.  There is nothing to indicate that she is meek, subservient or browbeaten by Juan Pablo.  She held her head up high, exited the stage when the cameras finally stopped and posed with her sweetheart for a selfie moments later.  She is living her life as she chooses to with Juan Pablo and is making it clear she will do it on her terms.  More power to you Nikki!
I do feel JP's mindset is "How can anyone know they feel enough love to last a lifetime after knowing someone for 8 weeks and spending every one of those days with someone else, too? I don't think he could grasp that concept at all. No matter what TPTB said, he just could not risk such a decision that would impact his whole life. I know other's have but JP doesn't let his guard down easily and he really is a serious person when it comes to the matters of the heart. I just think Nikki gets that. JP has been on the receiving end of a franchise pretty much trying to ruin him. Call it what you want. He didn't help matters at all but as time went by he was so angry and so hurt, he wasn't capable of reacting rationally. I think Nikki is perfect for him. As time goes by, I feel he'll want that forever from her. Maybe....maybe not. But I do know Nikki has a great family and friends and she has little time for fools and that will include JP if he handles their relationship in a way that is detrimental to her (in her mind). No, I'm not worried about Nikki.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Sorry, but I have a totally different picture of JP and his relationship with Nikki.
I guarantee you that they will break up soon. She will wake up. Right now they are too busy "sticking it" to ABC.

I do not blame Fleiss or CH. I know that they have their own agenda.

JP is a 32 yo commitment phobe. It's taking him way too long to say the words- ILY.
Trying to be principled is a disguise. He's not fooling me. Nope he's not. I've known plenty of men like him.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Ariela wrote:Sorry, but I have a totally different picture of JP and his relationship with Nikki.
I guarantee you that they will break up soon. She will wake up. Right now they are too busy "sticking it" to ABC.

JP is a 32 yo commitment phobe. It's taking him way too long to say the words- ILY.
Trying to be principled is a disguise. He's not fooling me. Nope he's not. I've known plenty of men like him.
I'm so glad we all can share opinions on here, even if they are different. Having said that, they are just that, opinions. We're not in their relationship. We are all just spectators, on the outside looking in. None of us know how their relationship is going but them. I didn't know there was a time limit on when to tell someone they love you as each relationship is different. I choose to believe what they tell me, since it's their relationship. They say they're happy and that's good enough for me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Well said, quiet pal. My hope is that in a very short time this debate will die down and we can just quietly wait to see what happens.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Ariela wrote:Sorry, but I have a totally different picture of JP and his relationship with Nikki.

There are plenty of commitment phobe guys out there... You are right.
But first, neither you or I know if JuanP is one of those guys or not.
And secondly, the commitment phobe guys don't commit until they find their perfect match. It can take quite some time, they can be awful to women they don't care about, but when they find the right one, everything changes...
So we don't know what's going to happen with JP and Nikki.
But what we can see for now, is some pretty good signs of good willingness from both of them .

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 pm

I guess I don't think he's a commitment phobe? Everything he is saying is very logical about only dating 8 weeks and everything else. He is just going about it in a really ridiculous way and because he's refusing to play the Bach game in addition to being rude and blatant about it, it's reflecting horribly on him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Alanna wrote:I guess I don't think he's a commitment phobe? Everything he is saying is very logical about only dating 8 weeks and everything  else. He is just going about it in a really ridiculous way and because he's refusing to play the Bach game in addition to being rude and blatant about it, it's reflecting horribly on him.

Bolded= an excuse
Yes it is logical that you don't get engaged after 8 weeks, or even claim to be in love after having 3-4 dates and dating others.
They have had hidden dates for 4 months additionally. I think that is a sufficient enough time to know if you at least LOVE them....maybe in love comes later.

The entire show was about JP. The show is over and Nikki is still chasing him. What's wrong with that picture?
I'm sure he has some good qualities, but watching him on AFTR without editing was painful. And poor Nikki was humiliated. It was NOT about fighting ABC, no siree.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Ariela wrote:The entire show was about JP. The show is over and Nikki is still chasing him. What's wrong with that picture?
I'm sure he has some good qualities, but watching him on AFTR without editing was painful. And poor Nikki was humiliated. It was NOT about fighting ABC, no siree.

I take a slightly different tact - i think it was about fighting ABC and TPTB and, sadly, JP is willing to let Nikki get caught in the crossfire. He allowed Nikki to look submissive and dominated in order to get his "win".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24