SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

That pic looks like JP to me. TBH
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay I am probably way off base, but now I am wondering if one of the pics is of Ryan:

1. Picture of dark suit guy with blue shirt and dark tie and watch we think is Ben.

2. Guy pulling suitcase appears to have on a light blue tie with maybe a white print on it?

3. Guy holding Ash's hands where the tat is on her L wrist...someone earlier asked if a sliver of white shirt was showing on his cuff. I think it is a watch, on the R hand. Does Ryan wear a watch on the R hand? Also we see a sliver of light blue on his chest when they are holding hands...is it his shirt, or a tie??? Lastly, I agree, the guy is tall compared to Ash, so this is most likely not JP. But Ryan is the tallest of the three. I also want to see more of the thumbs. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I see the edge of a watch on bottom pic but it looks like it's on right wrist. Unless it's flipped.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Cap201125191

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Cap201125264
you know Jp had a nice dress watch that looks like this too..I think even in the belt looks like it could be JP's..Love at the new new avatar's of him walking in NYC with the grey pants on..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 pm

The guy with the suitcase and the one holding ash's hands has the same tie color on!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Cap201125248
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Rw17k6
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hey now, wouldn't that be both a shocking and dramatic FRC for once?

"Look Ashley, you may not know who I am but I am the limo driver who drives your guys to the mansion. I just wanted to profess my love to you and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to marry me." giggling

rofl rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

I know people think that is Ryan leaving or coming..I don't think he would would leave or arrive dressed in a suit right?

Ok are we going to have luggage gate? rotfl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I see the edge of a watch on bottom pic but it looks like it's on right wrist. Unless it's flipped.

you know Jp had a nice dress watch that looks like this too..I think even in the belt looks like it could be JP's..Love at the new new avatar's of him walking in NYC with the grey pants on..

Is this the same guy as the other cap where we are comparing shoulders and see the tip of his tie?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

delete

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I know people think that is Ryan leaving or coming..I don't think he would would leave or arrive dressed in a suit right?

remember how they threw in a pick of Jake walking across a brownish floor for the finale SCs - they're messing with our heads :P plotting

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

anders wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I know people think that is Ryan leaving or coming..I don't think he would would leave or arrive dressed in a suit right?

remember how they threw in a pick of Jake walking across a brownish floor for the finale SCs - they're messing with our heads :P plotting

Wasn't there also a picture of Ed walking in a suit....I remember dissecting that one forever!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

Ben was also wearing a square smaller watch at some point that watch looks a bit like the one JP had on during his date in HK but smaller...but in reality the watch actually looks blurred out!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I think I see something to compare, but I am not a seasoned sleuther, so please correct me if I am wrong!!

Check the shoulder heights

FRC photo

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 Cap201125248

Ben and Ashley at M&G

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 B41010

JP and Ashley at M&G

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 10 J71010

I think the top photo is Ben[/quote]
Could someone post Ryan's M&G? just by some chance he makes it to the FRC?..Maybe we don't have any of JP there yet? It sure would seem odd for Ryan to be there but just maybe that is him..since he is the tallest and she tell him NO and we see him leaving with suitcase no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal