SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
hooked4 wrote:Great thread!!

Concensus seems to be:

black suit = Ben = earlier in the day
lighter suit = JP = later in the day

I've never been good with the whole sun thing, but I can say that I do NOT think she looks ecstatic/about to accept a proposal from light grey suit guy! I know these pics just show a moment in time, but IMO she does NOT look remotely happy. In the pictures posted above of Roberto, B/E - those were tense moments for them. There should not be that same tenseness at a FRC unless you are speaking words that are difficult.

I adore JP, especially after last night!! He is soo good to her! But I would not be surprised one bit if Ben F. takes the prize this season!!

I thought previews usually showed the lead looking upset, even with the F1...turns out it's just brief moments in between smiling/crying/telling them how they feel.

Yep they do it every season. I remember they showed Vienna crying because they wanted us to think Jake rejected her. The carefully pick what they show to steer the viewing audience in a certain direction. It was no accident that alot after last night JP had it in the bag then after seeing the previews thinks she alone. Nice going TPTB.

Yes, Dark suit guy is believed to be Ben F. and that he arrives earlier. However, to be fair we have no proof that JP is gray suit guy. Until we have that proof nothing is concrete.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Yep and they showed us Jillian with her hand on her heart and a smile as Reid arrived, like she was in love and happy he was there. We know how that went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 34fhcol

So sun higher here?? Who is good with shadows?

Picture looks doctored. maybe shadows taken out. Branch accross the sand has shadow has shadow below toward the green rushes. There is a shadow from the branch behind dark suit man that is going straight forward toward the beach. Cannot be possible. Shadows have been erased so there is no way of telling when this picture was taken.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

A brief break in the action, if I may --

I think we need to change Ryan's nickname from Mr. Sunshine --

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 69906346

to Mr. Buzzkill

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 29998489

Carry on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Alexxxx wrote:A brief break in the action, if I may --

to Mr. Buzzkill

Carry on.

:happy dance: :happy dance:

Even though we're playing on different teams this season, you're still one of the most hilarious posters ever. I love it! kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Alanna wrote:

to Mr. Buzzkill

Carry on.

:happy dance: :happy dance:

Even though we're playing on different teams this season, you're still one of the most hilarious posters ever. I love it! kisses

Thanks, Alanna. You are the Queen of the Snark, m'dear. bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

LOL
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 69906346

to Mr. Buzzkill

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 32 29998489

Carry on.

bowdown Consider him Mr. Buzzkill from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

hooked4 wrote:Great thread!!

Concensus seems to be:

black suit = Ben = earlier in the day
lighter suit = JP = later in the day

I've never been good with the whole sun thing, but I can say that I do NOT think she looks ecstatic/about to accept a proposal from light grey suit guy! I know these pics just show a moment in time, but IMO she does NOT look remotely happy. In the pictures posted above of Roberto, B/E - those were tense moments for them. There should not be that same tenseness at a FRC unless you are speaking words that are difficult.

I adore JP, especially after last night!! He is soo good to her! But I would not be surprised one bit if Ben F. takes the prize this season!!

Maybe all the SCs we have are of the F3 (returnee) and F2. Maybe we don't have any F1 SCs. I agree, by the time the FRC rolls around and your F1 shows up, these tense looks should be long gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Living wrote:

Picture looks doctored. maybe shadows taken out. Branch accross the sand has shadow has shadow below toward the green rushes. There is a shadow from the branch behind dark suit man that is going straight forward toward the beach. Cannot be possible. Shadows have been erased so there is no way of telling when this picture was taken.

Looks bright though, water looks bright. Believe me, I wish we could prove it's later in the day, but I doubt it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm

to Mr. Buzzkill

Carry on.

lolpanda rofl Awesome
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Living wrote:

Looking at the shadow to the right of Ashley, I'd say it's between 11:00 and 1:00. I'm not sure what shadow you're speaking of that goes toward the beach. The shadow right of Ashley is from the branches just above the shadow. JMO

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal