SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:37 am

That's a voice over. It's not actually coming out of her mouth while she's with JP.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 am

gurlbrit -- that's possible but then again BenF's hands could also be really large:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 2011-06-28_144149

Kelad - that is a leftover caption from her PI or a Voiceover -- we don't know what/who she is talking about in that PI.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

Pattycake92 wrote:That's a voice over. It's not actually coming out of her mouth while she's with JP.

Which VO are you talking about? I don't know who said what on that sc that I was able to read the words that were upside down. I'm just wondering who said that. If it was JP or if it was Ashley.

emusha wrote:
Kelad - that is a leftover caption from her PI or a Voiceover -- we don't know what/who she is talking about in that PI.

one has to wonder why TPTB are bringing it over to the FRC caps in previews then. Definately has my curiousity up that's for sure. Smiley

Last edited by Kelad9 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:40 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:That's a voice over. It's not actually coming out of her mouth while she's with JP.

Which VO are you talking about? I don't know who said what on that sc that I was able to read the words that were upside down. I'm just wondering who said that. If it was JP or if it was Ashley.

Ashley said it during her PI at the FRC we see her say half of it and then it's in a voice over
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

anders wrote:Just my 2 cents, but I think this comes after all the hand holding - they're holding hands during the speech and then the 'but' comes, they stop holding hands and he reacts by putting his hands in his pockets, even if there is a ring in the pocket (which is customary for the F2 to also bring a ring to the FRC)

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 80137589

I agree. And I am dreading that moment.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

I wish we had footage of past rose ceremonies that we could sc again. I am positive I have seen Ben F. standing around with his hands in his pockets just like this pose.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 80137589

Either that or it's his lanky lower half posture that is ringing that old familiar bell. Either way, I have seen this stance on Ben in past episodes and am trying and trying to dig up a sc of it.

Ok...like I don't mean to be a pervert or anything...but does anyone else see what I mean. Compare the upper sc with this one. It's Ben's build.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 Cap201123366

here's another:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 Cap201124641

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 am

Kelad9 wrote:

emusha wrote:

one has to wonder why TPTB are bringing it over to the FRC caps in previews then. Definately has my curiousity up that's for sure. Smiley

Some of what she says is from the Bentley episode. I don't think her heart was broken in the FRC. She is just very upset after letting Ben go. I don't think he takes it very well and she doesn't get to walk him out so she turns to go after him. Who knows why she looks upset while she's with JP? It's just a moment in time so the next second she could be smiling.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am

[quote="gurlbrit"]
Kelad9 wrote:
emusha wrote:These SC all in their correct orientations with the once TPTB flipped corrected back to the original orientation and the bottom sc lightened. I've put the names of the guys by the sc from what we have been talking about.

From what I can tell it seems stripe shirt/gray suit guy comes when the sun is low and at an angle on Ash's face - the sun at an angle is very clear in the SC below. From various hand/facial hair comparisons we are agreeing GSG is JP. It looks like GSG is very nervous once he gets to the spot and is exhaling deeply as well as pacing forward bit (that would explain the "deeply exhale caption" in the 3rd to last SC and the movement - walking forward toward the ocean.
JP has also gotten teary eyed in previous Epis and there is a chance the actual proposal is very emotional for both of them (and thus the deep exhaling and Ashley tearing up).

At the same time her crying and saying "it's unfair and cruel - thought this would be a beautiful day" in her PI on the FRC may have more to do with dark suit guy (F2 Ben F) either walking out and saying he can't propose or taking the rejection in a very negative way and thus saying/doing something that gets Ashley to react very negatively. This could include Ben F saying she led him on, why didn't she let him go earlier, or saying he doesn't even believe in the process or something like that...though I personally have a really hard time conjuring images of him actually saying those things so more inclined toward the he walks out hypothesis (goes along with what Fijiman said).

JP (GSG)
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 Screenshot2-1

Words on the screen says this- "And it's so, like, clear, and now it's ruined. You know?" Not looking good for JP. Unless it's just something TPTB are doing to throw us off track. I think that middle word between like and and is clear but I'm not positive!
Are you guys sure this is JP???

The word I think is cruel.

Does this look like the usual "fakeout" sad face that they show with the F1 every season to cast doubt ? It looks a bit more than what we usually get right ?

I was thinking maybe the f1 does reject her thinking that she does not love him enough (we have already seen sufficient doubt) and then she goes after him and explains that she is very bad at explaining stuff and that he is it blah blah and they do end up together. But not at the FRC spot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 am

If she gets rejected they wouldn't be showing it. Whatever they show, you can expect the opposite to be the real story.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 am

anders wrote:did he - I only recall Jason saying he 'fell in love with 2 women" I dont' recall him ever saying he was engaged to one of them. And by the time she show started airing they were on shakey, shakey ground.

Yeah, he did an interview on Dec. 1 or 2 in Seattle, right after getting back from New Zealand and he was busting out of his skin to tell somebody. He couldn't contain himself. LOL And yeah, his story changed over time as real life events were changing. I think the 'fell in love with 2 women' statements coincided -- in real time -- with the actual breakup with Melissa. It was weird after all the prior gushing he had done.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 am

Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:did he - I only recall Jason saying he 'fell in love with 2 women" I dont' recall him ever saying he was engaged to one of them. And by the time she show started airing they were on shakey, shakey ground.

Yeah, he did an interview on Dec. 1 or 2 in Seattle, right after getting back from New Zealand and he was busting out of his skin to tell somebody. He couldn't contain himself. LOL And yeah, his story changed over time as real life events were changing. I think the 'fell in love with 2 women' statements coincided -- in real time -- with the actual breakup with Melissa. It was weird after all the prior gushing he had done.

And some of us were talking to Jason's aunt, who assured us it was Melissa and everything was fine. Here, she didn't even know what was happening!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am

Do we know which side is west at the FRC location? Where is the sun supposed to set -- behind Ashley in this picture toward the ocean? or from her left/right/in front?

It looks like toward the ocean from how I am looking at it

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 49 45216521

nd4reality -- I was thinking the same think about her crying...it's really hard to tell if she's being emotional about the proposal or sad and therefore crying...though I have a hard time imagining the F1 rejecting her at the FRC location if he at all imagines proposing to her at any point in their relationship

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal