SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd like to see a closeup of JP's too. There was one floating around where he is holding a cup of coffee....have no clue where.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 261242_110636005697562_101765853251244_97129_5794967_n
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Oooh... that comparison actually looks like JP to me :what:

They both have the prominent vein running - but Ben's is more "forked" halfway through - JP's is straight...

And I don't see that FORK in that picture. Couple that with the fact that it's TOO bright in that clip/sc to be F1 yet, and I'm starting to rethink.... :what: :what:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

skitts wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
skitts wrote:Notice the very distinct vein on the right hand that runs from the ring finger to the wrist....I think these match....your thoughts?

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 2011-010

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 2e3scc10]

Skitts....could you try to get a close up of the pocket of that suit? Yes, it does look like Ben's hands.

I'm quite the novice....could anyone help with Nutty's request?

Check out the vein from the index finger to the thumb....it's vague but there?????
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

cupcakes wrote:JP:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 5v3jmv

Ben:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 A1omsn

They both have prominent veins from ring finger up, Ben's is a bit more prominent as is the sc. However, the thumb doesn't seem like Ben's. His are longer I think and tapered right before the actual tip. JP's seem a bit shorter and "beefier" as do those in the sc. Does anyone else think the sc where they are holding hands down at their sides looks odd. It has a bump near the top. I am wondering if someone "pasted" one hand on top of another for that sc.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

Ben:

They both have prominent veins from ring finger up, Ben's is a bit more prominent as is the sc. However, the thumb doesn't seem like Ben's. His are longer I think and tapered right before the actual tip. JP's seem a bit shorter and "beefier" as do those in the sc. Does anyone else think the sc where they are holding hands down at their sides looks odd. It has a bump near the top. I am wondering if someone "pasted" one hand on top of another for that sc.

JP's vein seems to run more from between the ring and pinky fingers, minus the one little branch more toward the other side of his ring finger.

Ben's seems to run more from the middle finger side of his ring finger.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

Ben:

The nail bed on the left appears beveled/rounded....JP's doesn't...where's a podiatrist when you need one?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm

There is a pink shirt under that hand holding ashley hands. The hand has a bump on it just like JP he is in the gray suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Looking at the hand comparison pictures, the dark suit guy's hand definitely looks more like Ben to me. The prominent vein in his hand starts on the medial side of his ring finger and you can see the same origin on suit guy's hand. Also, Ben has a vein that starts near his pointer finger and runs medially towards the base of his thumb. Again, a see the faint hint of that vein on suit guy.

JP has a prominent vein as well, but his appears to fork at the proximal end of his ring finger. His vein also appears to be straighter than suit guy's.

My conclusion, dark suit guy is Ben F.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 87b72b10 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 86669110 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

skitts wrote:
skitts wrote:Forgive my sc pasting skills....however also notice in these two Ash's hair is pulled over her shoulder....second one could be the F2 pulling back after the let down....she looks upset.

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 51091310]

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 37 T7fxv510

What is also interesting about this....if you look at the wooden fence/background...she steps backwards and he's in the same place...she's moving away from him...did he tell her something to upset her? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Which of the 2 guys stand like this ?

I think JP stands up straighter than Ben but again JMO. Could anyone post SCs of their posture ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

ninu wrote:Oooh... that comparison actually looks like JP to me :what:

They both have the prominent vein running - but Ben's is more "forked" halfway through - JP's is straight...

And I don't see that FORK in that picture. Couple that with the fact that it's TOO bright in that clip/sc to be F1 yet, and I'm starting to rethink.... :what: :what:

The thing is everyone has those veins. Prominence or engorgement is dependent on various factors--one being the hand in dependent position(hanging down) and allowing blood to pool via gravity. That's one of the tricks phlebotomist's do to get a good vein to "hit" when getting blood.
So basically what I'm saying is--vein placement and engorgement is not a good judge of specific hands, it could be more misleading. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Looking at the hand comparison pictures, the dark suit guy's hand definitely looks more like Ben to me. The prominent vein in his hand starts on the medial side of his ring finger and you can see the same origin on suit guy's hand. Also, Ben has a vein that starts near his pointer finger and runs medially towards the base of his thumb. Again, a see the faint hint of that vein on suit guy.

JP has a prominent vein as well, but his appears to fork at the proximal end of his ring finger. His vein also appears to be straighter than suit guy's.

My conclusion, dark suit guy is Ben F.

Hey....are you that podiatrist I was wishing for?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Ben:

Thanks so much cupcakes....sure looks like Ben's hands.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal