SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 pm

OK the person getting of the plane for the FRC has Black slip on dress shoes..Now I know Jp has a pair as you can see them in the sc in him walking in NYC..now need to see if Ben has a pair too, :D
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't think airplane pic is part of the FRC or final guys.

Way back, around page 23.....there are pics of the gray suit, that looks darker in some of the pictures. That's thought to be JP...those are the one where she looks sad. I am getting confused at looking at all these suits.

The picture with the guy walking with his hands holding his suitcoat. I wonder how many buttons are on that jacket. I am not sure if pockets/seams match the suit of her facing a guy at the FRC. Could someone who could editpictures check that out??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:
skitts wrote:Notice the very distinct vein on the right hand that runs from the ring finger to the wrist....I think these match....your thoughts?

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 2011-010

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 2e3scc10]

Skitts....could you try to get a close up of the pocket of that suit? Yes, it does look like Ben's hands.

I'm quite the novice....could anyone help with Nutty's request?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I would do it but my computer crashed last week....I have to reinstall the program I used to edit pictures.
Maybe it is futile. Maybe they are all Ben. LOL.

FYI....gray suit guy has a striped shirt on.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Has anyone analyzed Ryan's hands?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

I'd like to see a closeup of JP's too. There was one floating around where he is holding a cup of coffee....have no clue where.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Has anyone analyzed Ryan's hands?

I don't believe so. I hate to even consider this (and round and round we go) but why not ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Has anyone analyzed Ryan's hands?

I don't believe so. I hate to even consider this (and round and round we go) but why not ?

Well, not to open up a can of worms, but he is a very dapper dresser, about the right size for dark suit guy, and darnit! he just won't go away!

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd like to see a closeup of JP's too. There was one floating around where he is holding a cup of coffee....have no clue where.

There are pretty good pics of JP early on when he was shown in his office talking on the phone. Don't know where they are.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd like to see a closeup of JP's too. There was one floating around where he is holding a cup of coffee....have no clue where.

Here ya go.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 261242_110636005697562_101765853251244_97129_5794967_n
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

JP:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 5v3jmv

Ben:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 A1omsn

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

skitts wrote:Forgive my sc pasting skills....however also notice in these two Ash's hair is pulled over her shoulder....second one could be the F2 pulling back after the let down....she looks upset.

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 51091310]

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 36 T7fxv510

What is also interesting about this....if you look at the wooden fence/background...she steps backwards and he's in the same place...she's moving away from him...did he tell her something to upset her? Hmmmmmmmmmm
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal