SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 39 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Side by side.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Xx1zd

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
skitts wrote:
skitts wrote:Forgive my sc pasting skills....however also notice in these two Ash's hair is pulled over her shoulder....second one could be the F2 pulling back after the let down....she looks upset.

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 51091310]

[url=Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 T7fxv510

What is also interesting about this....if you look at the wooden fence/background...she steps backwards and he's in the same place...she's moving away from him...did he tell her something to upset her? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Which of the 2 guys stand like this ?

I think JP stands up straighter than Ben but again JMO. Could anyone post SCs of their posture ?

I just know these sc's appear to be earlier in the day and she seems to take a few steps back from the 'hand holding' and upset.
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 pm

To illustrate my point above, you don't see any prominent veins in this sc because Ben's hand has not been dependent.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Cap201124310

But --I do think those are Ben's hands--due to shape of his fingers/thumbs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:ok now to figure out what this means in the larger scheme of things... 😕

Dark suit guy....his screencaps seem to be earlier in the day.

aha! :yes: remembering now...

Dark suit guy - earlier in the day - Ben F - left position
Grey suit guy - later in the day - JP - right position (only 3 finalists have stood in the left thus far in the show)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 pm

So...
Dark suit guy seems to be there earlier in the day
Ashley steps back from dark suit guy (because she is upset with something he said?) while he has his hands in his pockets

It sure looks like a Ben(?) F2 rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:To illustrate my point above, you don't see any prominent veins in this sc because Ben's hand has not been dependent.

I agree with what you said, Kasha, and trust me I want to believe that's Ben's hand too - that's DEF F2 time of day IMO. (I'll post times of sunsets if that helps :D)

But just playing devil's advocate - what we saw in the FRC cap was his right hand and this photo is the left giggling I'm just trying to cover all possible bases/sources of doubt. But comparing the hands is slowly starting to convince me that it's Ben

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm

emusha wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:ok now to figure out what this means in the larger scheme of things... 😕

Dark suit guy....his screencaps seem to be earlier in the day.

aha! :yes: remembering now...

Dark suit guy - earlier in the day - Ben F - left position
Grey suit guy - later in the day - JP - right position (only 3 finalists have stood in the left thus far in the show)

We have an s/c with him on the right???

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm

The hand holding Ashley has a lump on the fourth finger of the right hand and that hand has a PINK shirt on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Maybe someone can do a JP/Ben thumb comparison? I think JP's thumb is shorter and less curvy than in the screencap.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:To illustrate my point above, you don't see any prominent veins in this sc because Ben's hand has not been dependent.

Ben's thumbs here do NOT look like dark suit guy's thumb. If that were the case, Ben isn't dark suit guy.

(Haha, reminds me of purple dress girl, Molly....we tried to figure out forever who that was!)

At about page 20 or so, there are pics of gray suit guy. He has a definite striped shirt on. If you all didn't look, go see, and see if you think that is JP.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm

reason wrote:The hand holding Ashley has a lump on the fourth finger of the right hand and that hand has a PINK shirt on.

But no one has a pink shirt on. I think it is white, may look pink. Other shirt in FRC is striped.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Another thing I notice: suit guy appears to have a bigger indentation distal to the head of his radius. With JP's hand I do not see that indentation clearly, but Ben's hand appears to have it.

But maybe I am seeing things.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 87b72b10 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 86669110 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal