SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 am

cupcakes wrote:Here is my thinking.

White shirt guy is Ben (getting off the plane, standing there with his hands in his pocket and the holding hands are all him) and stripped shirt guy is JP.

I agree... oy... it's going to be a long two weeks lol
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

White shirt guy is Ben (getting off the plane, standing there with his hands in his pocket and the holding hands are all him) and stripped shirt guy is JP.

I thnk you're right. It's obvious they're trying to hide Ben's F longer hair, hence no shoulder shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am

nutty1 wrote:
I see a pocket in the first, not in the second....what do you think?

I see the faint hint of the pocket flap but his arm is in the perfect to block the view. I need to watch the video to see if I can see it better.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 87b72b10 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 86669110 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you all think this is the same guy as the other dark suit guy pics?? Or is it a different guy? This to me looks more like Ben than any of them.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 24z8uvo

I hate to quote myself (I gotta get a life!), but do you think these suits are the same?? Look at the pocket.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 4t7bsw

They look the same to me.

The reason I think the shirt looks blue in the top pic is because of the shadows. Due to the dark blue shirt, coupled with the shadows formed, a white shirt would take on the color of other clothing items around it. And yes, I just tried an experiment with my own clothes and a white shirt took on a light purple appearance due to the purple sweater I had around it. Now, I know I need a life.

Is what I circled maybe a pocket? It looks like it to me, but I don't know if anyone else will see it.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Pocket
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

noobsleuth wrote:

I agree... oy... it's going to be a long two weeks lol

Is white shirt guy coming early in the day or late?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 am

bluwavz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you all think this is the same guy as the other dark suit guy pics?? Or is it a different guy? This to me looks more like Ben than any of them.

I hate to quote myself (I gotta get a life!), but do you think these suits are the same?? Look at the pocket.

They look the same to me.

The reason I think the shirt looks blue in the top pic is because of the shadows. Due to the dark blue shirt, coupled with the shadows formed, a white shirt would take on the color of other clothing items around it. And yes, I just tried an experiment with my own clothes and a white shirt took on a light purple appearance due to the purple sweater I had around it. Now, I know I need a life.

Is what I circled maybe a pocket? It looks like it to me, but I don't know if anyone else will see it.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Pocket

I lightened picture,didn't see a pocket at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 am

nutty1 wrote:
Did you see my post right above yours Cupcake?? Think that is the same too?

Yes. They look like they match. ETA: you can see the belt as well.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 2n9z1j5

Pattycake92 wrote:

Bingo! I agree. She looks kinda teary eyed with JP though.

:Nod:

I just find it odd that they are showing sad shots with JP but hiding facial shots with Ben. Wouldn't the more 'upset shots' come from the F2? Wouldn't they want the more 'dramatic upset' Ashley shots for the promos (which would come from Ashley rejecting Ben)? Since the heads are cut off in the promo no one would have know who she upset with and yet they are using Ashley looking upset/teary with JP (even though the audience doesn't know that since they don't sleuth) Am I making sense? laugh out loud

Last edited by cupcakes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

nutty1 wrote:

I don't know about pockets, but is there a way to lighten these so we might tell if the buttons match? You can see the buttons on the sleeve in the bottom pic, but the top is too dark to tell. Might help to match them. no idea
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

She's thinking, "This is our special day, and he forgot to shave AND he wore stripes? Doesn't he know the F1 is supposed to match the lead?" :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

cupcakes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Pattycake92 wrote:

I just find it odd that they are showing sad shots with JP but hiding facial shots with Ben. Wouldn't the more 'upset shots' come from the F2? Wouldn't they want the more 'dramatic upset' Ashley shots for the promos (which would come from Ashley rejecting Ben)? Since the heads are cut off in the promo no one would have know who she upset with and yet they are using Ashley looking with JP (even though the audience doesn't know that since they don't sleuth) Am I making sense? laugh out loud

I follow!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am

A little unnerving to me though is that EVERYTHING is lining up PERFECTLY:

- Edit points to JP
Ben F had almost zero time in early episodes and F1 is usually introduced early to cement their existence on the show
JP has been Ashley's rock throughout the B-word debacle, whereas Ben was not shown as comforting Ash after the roast - Bentley got that privilege no no
JP = 3rd episode 1:1, "bonding" dates... emotional bonding after the Bentley mess in place of usual adrenaline date??
Ben's storyline may be failure to open up?? Chris L (Ali's F2) and Kiptyn (Jilli's F2) may compare
JP's storyline is a more chemistry edit - Roberto (Ali's F1), Ed to some degree (Jilli's F1), Ian (Mer F1)
- Ashley's recent blogs point to JP
Line in epi six about honesty and the start of a genuine love... only person she singled out to be honest to is JP, and the group date didnt really single anyone out but Ames. So between the 1:1 dates, Lucas leaves soon, so JP is the only plausible "love story" to start
- Ashley's JKL "Bye JP" slipup (again, :what: can't believe that happened!!!)
- Chris Harrison's "What did Roberto say about me? What did JP say..." slipup (another :what:)
- Ben's twitter activity
Potential flirtation with Shawntel, interaction with girls from prior seasons, flirting with Michelle etc. compared to JP's nonexistence on Twitter
- Ashley S's support of Jash is another thing that makes me think JP = F1. Whether she knows for real or not is debatable, but she has said she does not, so I'm going with that Smiley However, she does know her bestie, and if she thinks JP is best for her, and see that he would be a good match for her, then it carries weight
- Similarly, Trista/Ali are on the Jash train... they made solid, lasting relationships during the bubble, and if they see that type of connection, then good :D
- Reality Steve spoilers, with no one as yet contradicting him (again, I'm not on the Jash train because of RS, but because of ALL the rest of this stuff - but this is just another thing to add on Smiley )
- Fijiman?? Even though he only said it a little later
- The screencaps in this thread point to JP as F1 as well IMO (I know this is still under speculation
I think the gray suit/striped shirt guy is JP. The hands in the dark suit cap match up to Ben's, IMO from the comparison shown. GSG (Gray suit guy) does not have hair on his neckline, and he's standing on the F1 side Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 297491761 Lighting is also lower in the GSG cap compared to the DSG cap - closer to sunset. (FWIW I don't believe that Ryan makes it to FRC, and that Ash crying is after letting F2 go)

That said - where's the catch??? I honestly am not used to everything lining up so awesomely with about half the season to go.....Someone help!!!

Sorry for the long post, didn't realize till I started typing!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 42 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am

cupcakes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Pattycake92 wrote:

I just find it odd that they are showing sad shots with JP but hiding facial shots with Ben. Wouldn't the more 'upset shots' come from the F2? Wouldn't they want the more 'dramatic upset' Ashley shots for the promos (which would come from Ashley rejecting Ben)? Since the heads are cut off in the promo no one would have know who she upset with and yet they are using Ashley looking with JP (even though the audience doesn't know that since they don't sleuth) Am I making sense? laugh out loud

I think they're hiding Ash's facial shots with Ben because his longer hair might be in view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal