SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 am

Ninu, I wish I could find it but last summer, CC had a list of maybe 50 things that pointed to Roberto and so many of us still though CL was F1. Don't stress. :D

ETA: Actually, I'll try to find CC's list for you in a minute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 am

ninu wrote:A little unnerving to me though is that EVERYTHING is lining up PERFECTLY:

- Ashley's JKL "Bye JP" slipup (again, :what: can't believe that happened!!!)

I am 100% sure she said "thanks, bye everyone".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

cupcakes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Did you see my post right above yours Cupcake?? Think that is the same too?

Yes. They look like they match. ETA: you can see the belt as well.Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 2n9z1j5

Pattycake92 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Here is my thinking.

White shirt guy is Ben (getting off the plane, standing there with his hands in his pocket and the holding hands are all him) and stripped shirt guy is JP.

Bingo! I agree. She looks kinda teary eyed with JP though.

:Nod:

I just find it odd that they are showing sad shots with JP but hiding facial shots with Ben. Wouldn't the more 'upset shots' come from the F2? Wouldn't they want the more 'dramatic upset' Ashley shots for the promos (which would come from Ashley rejecting Ben)? Since the heads are cut off in the promo no one would have know who she upset with and yet they are using Ashley looking upset/teary with JP (even though the audience doesn't know that since they don't sleuth) Am I making sense? laugh out loud

Yes, I see the pocket i n the first of the pictures. Thanks so much!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

ninu wrote:A little unnerving to me though is that EVERYTHING is lining up PERFECTLY:

- Edit points to JP
Ben F had almost zero time in early episodes and F1 is usually introduced early to cement their existence on the show
JP has been Ashley's rock throughout the B-word debacle, whereas Ben was not shown as comforting Ash after the roast - Bentley got that privilege no no
JP = 3rd episode 1:1, "bonding" dates... emotional bonding after the Bentley mess in place of usual adrenaline date??
Ben's storyline may be failure to open up?? Chris L (Ali's F2) and Kiptyn (Jilli's F2) may compare
JP's storyline is a more chemistry edit - Roberto (Ali's F1), Ed to some degree (Jilli's F1), Ian (Mer F1)
- Ashley's recent blogs point to JP
Line in epi six about honesty and the start of a genuine love... only person she singled out to be honest to is JP, and the group date didnt really single anyone out but Ames. So between the 1:1 dates, Lucas leaves soon, so JP is the only plausible "love story" to start
- Ashley's JKL "Bye JP" slipup (again, :what: can't believe that happened!!!)
- Chris Harrison's "What did Roberto say about me? What did JP say..." slipup (another :what:)
- Ben's twitter activity
Potential flirtation with Shawntel, interaction with girls from prior seasons, flirting with Michelle etc. compared to JP's nonexistence on Twitter
- Ashley S's support of Jash is another thing that makes me think JP = F1. Whether she knows for real or not is debatable, but she has said she does not, so I'm going with that Smiley However, she does know her bestie, and if she thinks JP is best for her, and see that he would be a good match for her, then it carries weight
- Similarly, Trista/Ali are on the Jash train... they made solid, lasting relationships during the bubble, and if they see that type of connection, then good :D
- Reality Steve spoilers, with no one as yet contradicting him (again, I'm not on the Jash train because of RS, but because of ALL the rest of this stuff - but this is just another thing to add on Smiley )
- Fijiman?? Even though he only said it a little later
- The screencaps in this thread point to JP as F1 as well IMO (I know this is still under speculation
I think the gray suit/striped shirt guy is JP. The hands in the dark suit cap match up to Ben's, IMO from the comparison shown. GSG (Gray suit guy) does not have hair on his neckline, and he's standing on the F1 side Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 297491761 Lighting is also lower in the GSG cap compared to the DSG cap - closer to sunset. (FWIW I don't believe that Ryan makes it to FRC, and that Ash crying is after letting F2 go)

That said - where's the catch??? I honestly am not used to everything lining up so awesomely with about half the season to go.....Someone help!!!

Sorry for the long post, didn't realize till I started typing!

Great post! I'm kind of stumped as well -- it's almost like they're handing it to us on a platter which hasn't happened with any recent relationship from this franchise. I'm still super shocked we got to see so much of the affection and emotion in the past JAsh date! What gives MF?? Trying to live down the Bremily debacle??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

star3452 wrote:
I think they're hiding Ash's facial shots with Ben because his longer hair might be in view.

Now that you mention it, that makes sense, star.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Alanna wrote:Ninu, I wish I could find it but last summer, CC had a list of maybe 50 things that pointed to Roberto and so many of us still though CL was F1. Don't stress. :D

ETA: Actually, I'll try to find CC's list for you in a minute!
Alibearto's relationship was way more hidden in the edit compared to JP and Ash's -- Alibearto's fan's biggest complaint was we didn't get to see so much of the story because they took it out to throw us off...this case it's a completely different story - you only have to watch Epi 6 to see that!! :shock: plus all the clues didn't line up so early in the season either

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Courtesy of CC, who not only wrote this originally but just sent it to me. You.are.AMAZING!! bowdown

Over the course of the season I have saved a list of why Roberto may be the one. I decided to post the list of hints pointing to Roberto. This does not mean she does choose him, but I thought it would be a good idea to post since there is nothing else to sleuth.

1. Twitter pic of Roberto in Bora Bora Nui suite looking happy
2. Ali wearing Dog tags during recent JK interview
3. Roberto mostly MIA - no recent picture of him has surfaced
4. Roberto switching his Statefarm office from SC to CA
5. Ali mentioning she does not want to live in LA, but might live outside of LA and commute in if needed (Irvine area outside of LA)
6. Ali mentions "ay, Dios mio!" on Lopez Tonight
7. On the MTA they showed outtakes of Roberto and Ali and none of Chris and Ali.
8. His HTD started early in the day, and lasted late into the night. All other HTDs seemed to end by mid-late afternoon.
9. The fact that he was NOT at a get together (that was confirmed by Cash) with Chris, Frank etc.
10. The "I love him" PI is done during Roberto's LCD
11. RS intially only knew that Chris was rejected, and was unsure about Roberto's status and stated "Roberto or no one". Only came out with the info when Cash forced his hand.
12. US magazine reporting that she is engaged and has pics of LCD and Roberto on boat arriving to FRC
13. US magazine mentioning the F1 was so nervous and sweating.
- Ali blog: "I felt so bad for him though, because he was always sweating! Poor guy. "
- US Weekly: "F1 was "sweating it out" and they said "literally and figuratively"
14. Post taping Ali states she went with a "feeling" - feeling mentioned by both on HTDs
- Post taping interview: "I just really went with a feeling," she tells US. "I never questioned it!"
- Post taping interview: "I was looking for a feeling, someone who treated me well and with respect and cared about me and loved me"
- During dinner Ali tells his family: "When you meet someone, you just get that feeling. When I gave it to him I said that I get this feeling."
- One on one chat with his mom, Roberto says: "The most important part is that feeling, that feeling, that good feeling that I get when I look at her everything in the world is okay and nothing else matters.
- Comment about the FIR in Ali's blog: "I wanted to give it to a guy that I could see a future with and on the first night, I got that feeling from Roberto. I just felt so comfortable with him and there was an immediate connection."
15. Ali emphasized post taping the importance of how the guy treats her.
- Post taping interview: "what makes a relationship, I learned, is just how that person treats you and makes you feel."
- Ali's blog: I also learned how to say “trátame especial” when I listened to that song as a kid, and I have a feeling Roberto would do just that.
- FD PI Ali - 'I really feel like that I would be one of the luckiest women in this world if Roberto was my husband. I think he would treat me so well"
- Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me (present).
16. Lately, in post show interviews Ali seems to be defending Roberto.
- Ali's blogs - defensive of the fact that Roberto and her have wonderful conversations.
- "Sometimes nothing needs to be said … you just know there is a connection. But in all seriousness, we did have some really great conversations on our date. Roberto is truly a wonderful man."
17. Post taping interviews Ali states that what she thought she needed is not what she necessarily needed.
- Post taping interview : "What I went in thinking I needed is not exactly, I think, what I need, or I found out that I necessarily needed. "
- HTD: "Roberto is completely different than what I thought I needed in a guy."
18. Prince references.
-Post taping interview: "I had to kiss a couple of cute frogs before I met my Prince!"
- During a commercial Roberto says "I always be your prince" on their portugal date.
19. Fairytale references.
- HTD: "I feel like Roberto is almost this fairytale guy that I never thought I deserved."
- Ali blog: "I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale."
- During the show, Ali makes fairytale references on her date with Roberto in Portugal.
20. Learning to cook.
- Ali's blog: "I don’t cook, but I would definitely be willing to learn for Roberto"
- Ali said to Roberto during their date in Portugal, "Crap, I'm gonna have to learn how to cook."
21. The Bachelorette" gave a small clue as to who might be her favorite. "The most romantic spot in Tahiti would be the heart-shaped lagoon we went to"
22. Too good to be true.
- ET chris Harrison - "she is afraid of letting good things happen to her"
- Ali during FD: "One of my biggest worries about Roberto is that is he too good to be true"
- "I'm not used to this, as good as you."
- "I thought Roberto was too good to be true. But I feel like he is just that good"
23. 'Every minute of it'
- Ali's blog on HTD: I had the best time on my baseball date with Roberto. We played in the park for a couple of hours and loved every minute of it!
- Roberto commentary post taping of the HTD: Getting ready to show Ali around was a bit surreal, but I knew we would enjoy every minute of it.
24. Tampa article:
- "What was neat was when they weren't on camera and getting ready for the next shot or whatever and to see them still kissing, still hugging and this is when we are thinking this is going to happen, Roberto is going to make it through these finals and probably be picked." Uros said.
25.He is a keeper despite seeing her during her not so great moments.
- "Heck, if Roberto was still attracted to me after seeing me in that outfit with a harness underneath, then I think we’re in good shape. Ha!"
- "Seriously, what was up with me attacking that coconut at the end of the episode? Ha ha ha. I guess I just really wanted to open it. Maybe I was thirsty? If I didn’t scare Roberto away with that, then I think he is a keeper."
26.Her selection of outfits when on dates with Roberto. Dressing up for him.
- "I threw everything around trying to find the perfect outfit for our date together."
27. "No risk, no reward'
"I'm glad I took it. With no risk, comes no reward"
Roberto said ' "No risk, no reward right." in his HTD commentary on ABC
28. Future references:
HTD: "I would love it if every time Roberto and I visit his family, we all got up there and started dancing again."
FD: "I hope this is just the beginning of the adventures that Roberto and I can share together in the future"
HTD: She spoke of Roberto and her as a couple and "family" and the "kids" with his father.
HTD: She mentioned that she felt like a proud wife during his hometown date.
29. Other quotes that point towards Roberto:
Mentioning of why she how nervous she was around Roberto the first night "If you are ever nervous just look right here, at me, at my eyes and don't be nervous. It was really cute and sweet."
First date PI: "I am really happy that Roberto is here. I feel hopeful for this journey and that it is going to work out in the end"
First date PI: "I feel nervous, that is pretty big for me, not many guys can make me feel that way"
Ali FD card "I want to spend as much time with you as possible and I would not give that up for anything."
"I'm realizing that Roberto could be the one for me"
Ali after Roberto tells her he is falling: "This day with Roberto has been so much better than anything I could have imagined or dreamed of. To finally hear Roberto tell me that he is falling in love with me, you know I needed to hear that. I needed to feel how emotionally attached Roberto is and he made very clear tonight that he is in it for the long haul and he cares about me and you know it makes me feel so good. and with each passing moment I spend with him i just keep thinking this could be it, and it could be the beginning of the rest of our lives together."
"I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale. Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me."
"There is something so incredible about having someone make you feel taken care of and protected, and Roberto makes me feel that way"
"I would be so lucky to have Ali as my wife"
"I really feel like that I would be one of the luckiest women in this world if Roberto was my husband."
Roberto's postive HTD commentary on abc.com post taping.

I want to reiterate that this doesn't mean she picks him, but I find the overwhelming evidence interesting.

So Ninu, keep working on JP's list. You're in awesome company!

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

After looking at caps in this thread all day, I am now 100% convinced striped guy is JP and dark suit guy is Ben, and Ben is there earlier. Not much fun stuff left to sleuth....guess I could go back to my normal life, LOL!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

Here are my guesses:
Ben
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 98217524
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 80137589

JP
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 64540597
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 92011390
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 54127476
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 48871709
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 51091335
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 21124956
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 55118672
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 84878524

Team Cupcake :27:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

I don't have time to catch up but don't think Ashley said JP but JK. Also Ben didn't flirt with anyone on Twitter. There's definitely a lot pointing to JP. Too many IMO, lol.

It's the suit with the white shirt peeking out that doesn't match with the others. I think Ben's shirt is blue if he's the one getting out of the plane. I'll try to look at it tomorrow.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Thank you Alanna and CC :D blowkiss

Any idea why Ash is crying with JP?? Is it just a clip of a happy cry that looks sad??

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Princess81320 wrote:Here are my guesses:
Ben
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 98217524
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 80137589

JP
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 64540597
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 92011390
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 54127476
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 48871709
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 51091335
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 21124956
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 55118672
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 43 84878524

I think in the JP group, 4-7 are really Ben.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal