SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 am

And there was a poster who was convinced Jason and Mel were still together and even told us how they jumped into the pool after they got engaged. Jason kept a lot of folks in the dark.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wish we had footage of past rose ceremonies that we could sc again. I am positive I have seen Ben F. standing around with his hands in his pockets just like this pose.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 80137589

Either that or it's his lanky lower half posture that is ringing that old familiar bell. Either way, I have seen this stance on Ben in past episodes and am trying and trying to dig up a sc of it.

Ok...like I don't mean to be a pervert or anything...but does anyone else see what I mean. Compare the upper sc with this one. It's Ben's build.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Cap201123366

here's another:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Cap201124641

Kasha

It would be great if you are able to dig up the stance in other SCs. It does seem to be a very set way for a person to stand.

IMO this BL looks a lot worse than the Ashley crying with blue stripes guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wish we had footage of past rose ceremonies that we could sc again. I am positive I have seen Ben F. standing around with his hands in his pockets just like this pose.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 80137589

Either that or it's his lanky lower half posture that is ringing that old familiar bell. Either way, I have seen this stance on Ben in past episodes and am trying and trying to dig up a sc of it.

Ok...like I don't mean to be a pervert or anything...but does anyone else see what I mean. Compare the upper sc with this one. It's Ben's build.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Cap201123366

here's another:
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 50 Cap201124641

Kasha

It would be great if you are able to dig up the stance in other SCs. It does seem to be a very set way for a person to stand.

IMO this BL looks a lot worse than the Ashley crying with blue stripes guy.

Not Kasha, but there's a SC in the 1st SC thread of the Vegas date and Ben F has his hand in his right pocket.

http://realitysteve.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/VegasGroup12.jpg
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Oh, I'm sooooo tempted ... no, I won't go there. :giggle:

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Also here's an SC of Ben F, purple tie, dark suit, white shirt, can't see his hands however to see where they are at.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/16/31/93/04/2011-079.jpg
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Ben definitely prefers the narrow ties. The purple tie in the FRC sc is narrow, so it's probably further proof that it's him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 pm

ironcat wrote:Ben definitely prefers the narrow ties. The purple tie in the FRC sc is narrow, so it's probably further proof that it's him.

In almost every SC I saw of Ben where he was wearing a suit he has a narrow tie. Ryan also puts his hands in his pockets as well and there are many SC of him in suits with his hands in his pockets in the same manner. RS says Ryan is not at the FRC so I really don't believe it's him.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Not sure where to post this but I was just watching the FRC preview and really listened to what Ashley was saying when she was so upset. And I think she's referring to how she was feeling after she let the F2 go. she says that she "woke up thinking that it was going to be a great day and now it's ruined... and it's so like, cruel... it's not fair, I hate this" and then I cant quite make out what she says but it's something about being alone on this journey. I think she could just be referencing about cruel the process is and how she was looking forward to getting a proposal from her F1 but the day is being "ruined" because she feels so bad about letting her F2 guy go. The being alone on this journey could just be that she didn't have the support of friends and family un until the end.... and you have to admit she really did have a rough go at it with the Bentley, William, Mickey, Ryan drama to contend with... and from the sounds of it, Constantine's exit is sketchy too. I really feel for that girl and what she went through and sure hope that she's happy and that it was all worth it for her

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Also here's an SC of Ben F, purple tie, dark suit, white shirt, can't see his hands however to see where they are at.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/16/31/93/04/2011-079.jpg

The bottom of his jacket looks split open. Pretty good chance those hands are in the pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:Not sure where to post this but I was just watching the FRC preview and really listened to what Ashley was saying when she was so upset. And I think she's referring to how she was feeling after she let the F2 go. she says that she "woke up thinking that it was going to be a great day and now it's ruined... and it's so like, cruel... it's not fair, I hate this" and then I cant quite make out what she says but it's something about being alone on this journey. I think she could just be referencing about cruel the process is and how she was looking forward to getting a proposal from her F1 but the day is being "ruined" because she feels so bad about letting her F2 guy go. The being alone on this journey could just be that she didn't have the support of friends and family un until the end.... and you have to admit she really did have a rough go at it with the Bentley, William, Mickey, Ryan drama to contend with... and from the sounds of it, Constantine's exit is sketchy too. I really feel for that girl and what she went through and sure hope that she's happy and that it was all worth it for her

I think the feeling alone comment was made during the Bentley drama and has nothing to do with the FRC.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Just had a thought about fijiman's cryptic posts. He probably doesn't understand the way the show works, so maybe when he said she had no choice but to go with JP, it was because he saw Ben approach Ash first looking very happy and then things went south for some reason and he left, looking sad (as did Ashley, no doubt). He may not have realized that this rejection of the F2 is normal for the show, but assumed that Ashley was just stuck taking the second guy who arrived (JP) because the first one had left.

It also explains the comment about coming in excited and leaving sad, or whatever he said. Just a theory.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Not sure where to post this but I was just watching the FRC preview and really listened to what Ashley was saying when she was so upset. And I think she's referring to how she was feeling after she let the F2 go. she says that she "woke up thinking that it was going to be a great day and now it's ruined... and it's so like, cruel... it's not fair, I hate this" and then I cant quite make out what she says but it's something about being alone on this journey. I think she could just be referencing about cruel the process is and how she was looking forward to getting a proposal from her F1 but the day is being "ruined" because she feels so bad about letting her F2 guy go. The being alone on this journey could just be that she didn't have the support of friends and family un until the end.... and you have to admit she really did have a rough go at it with the Bentley, William, Mickey, Ryan drama to contend with... and from the sounds of it, Constantine's exit is sketchy too. I really feel for that girl and what she went through and sure hope that she's happy and that it was all worth it for her

I think the feeling alone comment was made during the Bentley drama and has nothing to do with the FRC.

that makes sense.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal