SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 pm

ironcat wrote:Just had a thought about fijiman's cryptic posts. He probably doesn't understand the way the show works, so maybe when he said she had no choice but to go with JP, it was because he saw Ben approach Ash first looking very happy and then things went south for some reason and he left, looking sad (as did Ashley, no doubt). He may not have realized that this rejection of the F2 is normal for the show, but assumed that Ashley was just stuck taking the second guy who arrived (JP) because the first one had left.

It also explains the comment about coming in excited and leaving sad, or whatever he said. Just a theory.

i think it's a strong possibility
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm not putting any weight on Fijiman. He came out and said "Ashley is engaged to Ben" and only after Love contacted him back after RS said JP was F1 he changed his story entirely. Sounds like another wannabe source.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

emusha wrote:Do we know which side is west at the FRC location? Where is the sun supposed to set -- behind Ashley in this picture toward the ocean? or from her left/right/in front?

It looks like toward the ocean from how I am looking at it

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 51 45216521

nd4reality -- I was thinking the same think about her crying...it's really hard to tell if she's being emotional about the proposal or sad and therefore crying...though I have a hard time imagining the F1 rejecting her at the FRC location if he at all imagines proposing to her at any point in their relationship

I wish Mr Write could do his magic with Google Earth and post a pic! The little island on the left of the picture is Northwest of the island of Vomo.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm

If I had an address, I could try.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:34 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
emusha wrote:Do we know which side is west at the FRC location? Where is the sun supposed to set -- behind Ashley in this picture toward the ocean? or from her left/right/in front?

nd4reality -- I was thinking the same think about her crying...it's really hard to tell if she's being emotional about the proposal or sad and therefore crying...though I have a hard time imagining the F1 rejecting her at the FRC location if he at all imagines proposing to her at any point in their relationship

I wish Mr Write could do his magic with Google Earth and post a pic! The little island on the left of the picture is Northwest of the island of Vomo.

Yes, the little island is mostly west, just a little to the north of this tip of Vomo. Since they are south of the equator, the sun will set just slightly north of due west. So it will set over, or just to the side of the little island. I'd say that's right where we see the light on the ocean in this picture. (Totally uneducated opinion here--just did a bunch of looking at maps.)

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

Can anyone see the podium with the FR ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

I think I see a dot of red (which could be the rose) on the pile of rocks> Is that what you are asking?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

I see that too Hotmomma - it looks out of place there......

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

I think I see a dot of red (which could be the rose) on the pile of rocks> Is that what you are asking?

Yeah - is that a rose ? Possible. Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you all think this is the same guy as the other dark suit guy pics?? Or is it a different guy? This to me looks more like Ben than any of them.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 51 24z8uvo

I hate to quote myself (I gotta get a life!), but do you think these suits are the same?? Look at the pocket.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 51 4t7bsw

They look the same to me.

The reason I think the shirt looks blue in the top pic is because of the shadows. Due to the dark blue shirt, coupled with the shadows formed, a white shirt would take on the color of other clothing items around it. And yes, I just tried an experiment with my own clothes and a white shirt took on a light purple appearance due to the purple sweater I had around it. Now, I know I need a life.

I see a pocket in the first, not in the second....what do you think?

I'm late to this party, so this may have already been posted. Yes, the two pockets look different. One has a flap, one doesn't. However, on many suits the flap can be stuck inside the pocket, doesn't show, and still looks fine. Sometimes when DH puts his hand in the pocket, it pushes the flap inside and he never notices. So I guess we can't prove anything definitively based on these pockets. There is a pocket (I had to enlarge to see it), but there is no flap showing.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

beader ~ that makes perfect sense about the pocket!! :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

well you gals must have good eyes.... cause I can't even see the pile of rocks!! could you give me a vicinity to look in please Embarassed
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal