SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by asim Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:Happy/Sad/Walking away/Walking towards. Poor Ashley.

I just want her to do some interview right now and say that she is in love and happy.

Then we can all sit back and watch how everything unfolds for her.

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want lol.

kelad - you posted at the same time i did.

lol and I know it's frustrating but hopefully tptb finally did something right this season and that was showing a love story but who with is the $100,000.00 question.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just want her to be happy! As long as she is, don't really care who it is thou I do hope it's JP as he's been my favorite. I told San even I'm not sure why I thought Lucas was going to be the dark horse in this season's ending if there is one. Just a gut instinct when watching HK.
*shrugs*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 pm

I just want her to do some interview right now and say that she is in love and happy.

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want laugh out loud.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

Like San says, keep calm and eat cupcakes. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Alanna wrote:

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want laugh out loud.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

Like San says, keep calm and eat cupcakes. heartbeat

I 2nd that!!!!
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 1524C_23
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

asim wrote:Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea
We won't know til it airs, I bet. I do know they reshoot the FRC, as it has to be just perfect. It's far out, but maybe what TPTB are showing us a clip is the first try, and if he's walking away, it's to come back up again, for the final shoot? We know they did a bunch of reshoots for Emily and Brad, also Jillian and Ed. TPTB are a sneaky bunch and want us to believe they walk away and she has no one. Their theme.."the insecure, naive girl who feels none of guys want her and will leave her". They are playing that up in promo's imo

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Vlcsna34

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Vlcsna35

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Vlcsna36

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 62 Vlcsna38

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

asim wrote:Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea

The GSC pics are flipped in the previews actually - for some reason TPTB wanted us to be confused about which guy is which or something and put them both in the same position - left (via editing - evident from her flipped bangs) So it looks like both guys walk away from the same location in the previews....actually GSG looks like he's walking away from BSG's position then it goes to an image of BSG walking away and we see his foot then Ashley chasing after him.....

we unflipped the GSC pics to see what is actually happening...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Over analyzing is going to drive everyone to drink, until we have more SC's I really don't think we will be able to nail down specifics. JMO
A-
Her genuine man is most definitely beautiful and she was truthful and honest with him :gotcha: :dancingcupcake:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Over analyzing is going to drive everyone to drink, until we have more SC's I really don't think we will be able to nail down specifics. JMO
A-
Her genuine man is most definitely beautiful and she was truthful and honest with him :gotcha: :dancingcupcake:
Reminds me of stuff Ali said (at the time much of it went over my head with all the editing). If JP is not F1, how would that statement relate to another one, after that romantic date with JP? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Gina wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Over analyzing is going to drive everyone to drink, until we have more SC's I really don't think we will be able to nail down specifics. JMO
A-
Reminds me of stuff Ali said (at the time much of it went over my head with all the editing). If JP is not F1, how would that statement relate to another one, after that romantic date with JP? no idea

Then she's just joking and her F1 is the most understanding man on the planet and/or he's illiterate and deaf and doesn't watch late night TV. Possibilities are endless.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Gina wrote:
A-

Then she's just joking and her F1 is the most understanding man on the planet and/or he's illiterate and deaf and doesn't watch late night TV. Possibilities are endless.

LOL....my bet is on McDreamy....oooops make that McCupcakes!!!!! rofl rofl rofl :bigsmile:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Gina wrote:
A-

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket and it maybe nothing but Ashley herself (both on JK and in her blog) did not even seem to watch the episode with the "most romantic" date herself. That is just 1 thing that made me pause a bit. Anyone ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal