SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:09 pm

asim wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
asim wrote:Yes catch me up also what photo?

I guess the photo of Brooks kissing Des during the fireworks.
Is that on the new ABC promo?

Yes, it was part of that abc promo. It's really short though, I think the commercial is less like 18 seconds.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Does anyone know how to slo-mo those vids?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm

atem wrote:That girl that put up the instagram picture put the place where they were...The Tortilla Bar.

Thanks! That's in the Orem area. Not too far from Lehi, where he works. 18 minute drive. Maybe he lives in that area or it's a lunch break. (Otherwise, why would he want to hang out in that area? JK). giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:That girl that put up the instagram picture put the place where they were...The Tortilla Bar.

Thanks! That's in the Orem area. Not too far from Lehi, where he works. 18 minute drive. Maybe he lives in that area or it's a lunch break. (Otherwise, why would he want to hang out in that area? JK). giggling

Thanks OK, I live in a beautiful spot next to a park with views of the lake and mountains, wouldn't trade it.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Ok where's the instagram pic?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm

asim wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Thanks OK, I live in a beautiful spot next to a park with views of the lake and mountains, wouldn't trade it.

I said I was JK. I like the Orem area and I especially like the Lindon, Springville area. :Smiley: Spent a few days in that area at in-law's house. Liked the quieter feel of it. We're only 12 miles from downtown Kansas City, but it feels like we're in a more rural area out where we live. I think I'm getting use to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm going to try and bring a SC over of the fireworks kiss.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm

agentcurls wrote:I'm going to try and bring a SC over of the fireworks kiss.

High clap High clap High clap High clap cheerleader 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I'm going to try and bring a SC over of the fireworks kiss.

High clap High clap High clap High clap cheerleader 

I sure hope it works. Would love to see that pic.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:18 pm

I got a screen cap on my ipad but I don't know how to upload it.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Scooby wrote:I got a screen cap on my ipad but I don't know how to upload it.

Me too but the pic is dark
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Scooby wrote:I got a screen cap on my ipad but I don't know how to upload it.

Me too but the pic is dark

Mine's kinda fuzzy but I think I caught it when the fireworks were lighting the pic. Just can't figure out how to get it here.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love