SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Agent..I was just going to post that...8 don't think Brooks left..they may have had a heated discussion and left upset maybe jealousy or DES couldn't respond or responded not his liking..a Mis understanding. he is back at his place pacing saying it's the worse day of his life..not being able to fix it..DES thinks she ruined it with Brooks there for wants to call it quits...

Yes, and him teary-eyed in the limo is him on his way to make peace with Des, maybe?

Or on the way back from talking to her after the pier..?than he walked the grounds all upset with himself....than the knock I. The door...that why his hairs a mess..
DES wanting to go home is after the pier talk...

I do believe they did have a FD..JMO..Iz think this happens after that..it could be the next morning...It's day light outside in all screen caps..even him answering the door...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 pm

sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
This is the one you are talking about right nd4reality? His hair doesn't look styled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All I think about looking at that is DAMN that is one tall drink of water...head is almost to the top of that door! :Drool:

ME TOO! laugh out loud I was thinking, he is lucky he can fit under the door. I still wonder if whatever the drama is, Brooks didn't leave but was just sent to "time out " Maybe the person at the door is letting him out of the "time out"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I just can't bring myself to believe that Brooks leaves the island, either. He IS the F1. He is there until the end.

I don't think he leaves. The only reason people think he leaves is because of the teary limo ride.

Brooks said there are weird twists coming up. He didn't say that there are total breakages. Twists are still connected and part of the story.

There are just weird twists. I'm beginning to believe that things just get all out of whack in the end.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
This is the one you are talking about right nd4reality? His hair doesn't look styled.

All I think about looking at that is DAMN that is one tall drink of water...head is almost to the top of that door! :Drool:

ME TOO! laugh out loud I was thinking, he is lucky he can fit under the door. I still wonder if whatever the drama is, Brooks didn't leave but was just sent to "time out " Maybe the person at the door is letting him out of the "time out"

:yes: 

He was left to stew. That scene of him close-up crying. He's leaning on his arm on something, sitting, maybe holding something (maybe a pillow). If he's already left where did they get that scene? He's crying in comfort. Not in some forest. His hair suggests he's been through the wringer. He may or may not know he's going to talk to somebody, he's being filmed (probably that close-up crying scene), but he doesn't bother to get all beautiful. (Although he still is).

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Yeah, Brooks is one of the guys doing a Mesnick.

Hey, just something funny I read. That OK Magazine with Desiree on the cover about how she keeps in shape had a Q & A and she said that she doesn't like going to movies for a date, because you don't get to know someone! Hello, isn't that the answer Brooks gave in his questionnaire for the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, Brooks is one of the guys doing a Mesnick.

Hey, just something funny I read.  That OK Magazine with Desiree on the cover about how she keeps in shape had a Q & A and she said that she doesn't like going to movies for a date, because you don't get to know someone!  Hello, isn't that the answer Brooks gave in his questionnaire for the show?  

It is! That's so cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:57 pm

They both like to just converse, that's for sure. They're like two peas in a pod.

That just brought up a thought. Des does like to converse and Chris is NOT very good at it. They both ended up conversing through poems. Ended up telling their deepest feelings through poems. Because Chris is so awkward, otherwise.

Brooks and Des just stare into each others' eyes and converse. He talks so much she has to stop him mid-sentence to ever get a kiss, which she really wants. She adores him.

I think he doesn't leave. I don't think she sends him away. I think things just get all out of whack and don't go as planned.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, Brooks is one of the guys doing a Mesnick.

Hey, just something funny I read.  That OK Magazine with Desiree on the cover about how she keeps in shape had a Q & A and she said that she doesn't like going to movies for a date, because you don't get to know someone!  Hello, isn't that the answer Brooks gave in his questionnaire for the show?  

Just another shout-out to her man Brooks! :pinkaw: 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm

atem wrote:I just want it to make sense!  Is that wrong?  

For once, MF is right...nothing makes freaking sense!

You, me and everyone as well lol! I don't think it will truly make sense until after it all is aired. And that is exactly what MF and co. want.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Agent..I was just going to post that...8 don't think Brooks left..they may have had a heated discussion and left upset maybe jealousy or DES couldn't respond or responded not his liking..a Mis understanding. he is back at his place pacing saying it's the worse day of his life..not being able to fix it..DES thinks she ruined it with Brooks there for wants to call it quits...

Yes, and him teary-eyed in the limo is him on his way to make peace with Des, maybe?

Or on the way back from talking to her after the pier..?than he walked the grounds all upset with himself....than the knock I. The door...that why his hairs a mess..
DES wanting to go home is after the pier talk...

I do believe they did have a FD..JMO..Iz think this happens after that..it could be the next morning...It's day light outside in all screen caps..even him answering the door...

Perhaps afterward everyone else has been eliminated and left she goes running back to Brooks. That is one scenario for which there are no screencaps but possibly the SCs are left out of the promos to hide the ending.
He is not there at the FRC but she catches him later.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm

sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

So is that supposed to be at the Verandah?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:06 pm

sophienette wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

So is that supposed to be at the Verandah?

Yes, that's at the Verandah.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love