SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Bres may have their "freak out" moments during the course of the journey, but they are still winding up together in my mind. And how fun for us that it will add more suspense! The Em & Jef ending was so boring (indifference on both their parts?) The clever editing can make it look like a non-Bres ending, but after spending so much time with these 2 (through my extremely voyeuristic video-making!), there is just no way any of the other guys are going to catch up with Brooks.

I just wish I could make sense of it.  I guess the next episode will answer more questions.

Like the metaphor game Bres play? I am definitely looking forward to their 1/1 (finally!) Brooks has def gone the longest (except for Michael I guess) without a 1/1. Chris like had to wait maybe a week, bet Brooks was jealous of his buddy not having to suffer like he did lol (kidding). I can't wait for the fireworks scene though i hope they don't just show like .2 seconds of it right before the commerical break that ends their date. Hopefully with it being a 1/1 they will show more.

You know what about something you said in the bolded, Brooks being Jealous...There's an SC showing Brooks, Michael , Zak and Drew watching Chris sail off with Des. They are watching the bay from a fence. Maybe those are things that make Brooks unravel and question things. He already saw James kissing Des and said that's not easy to take. Maybe in fear of not wanting to be hurt, as much as he feels for Des, he instinctively backs off. Just thinking out loud now. Chris has never seen the private interaction between Des and any of the other guys. Ignorance of that could be Chris' bliss.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Bres may have their "freak out" moments during the course of the journey, but they are still winding up together in my mind. And how fun for us that it will add more suspense! The Em & Jef ending was so boring (indifference on both their parts?) The clever editing can make it look like a non-Bres ending, but after spending so much time with these 2 (through my extremely voyeuristic video-making!), there is just no way any of the other guys are going to catch up with Brooks.

ITA . There's a good reason SC's of Brooks is being left out. It's not to prepare us that he won't be there in the end. It's to hide that fact. I truly believe she does care/love the Drew and Chris. Every lead says they do love at least the F2. But it's the being IN LOVE that is the difference maker.

Sorry if I keep making posts in such short time frames but as i catch up everyone makes such great points or bring up something of interest that I have to respond! Right now TBTP need viewers to only see the "drama, uh oh" moments that appear to be a Bres conflict. Therefore they don't want screen caps of anything hinting at Bres having fun, in love, being ok for the moment cause it will deter the focus from the DRAMA that for some reason TPTB just love to promote every chance they can. I def think she has feelings for all of the guys left of some sort and I can see where she def has strong feelings for Brooks, Chris and Drew. Her feelings of the guys left are def weakest imo with Michael. I actually like the guy but def don't see anything btw him and Des even that thing he did in Atlantic City at the cocktail party spelling out Des while describing qualities he likes in her...and then the kiss was just AWKWARD. The end is always tricky b/c ultimately the usually has loving feelings for the final 2-3 guys and then has to decipher who she loves and who she loves and is IN LOVE with. I think if I were on this show I'd have enough meltdowns to fill a whole psych ward. lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 pm

This is really messing with my mind and feeding my insomnia as I try to piece this puzzle together. These edits are doing to us exactly as they all planned...I bet they're sitting back checking out all our theories totally smirking and patting themselves on the back !! ((LOL )) Watching the previews the only one not in a limo is Drew..When she is speaking with Chris Harrison on that veranda , the only picture you see behind her is Drew's which is such a huge plant to add an air to this freaking mystery. I can't for the life of me imagine Brooks leaving unless it's a huge emergency somewhere else. I wonder if Des went to visit Brooks where a misunderstanding took place causing them both to cry... He may have said something that didn't come out right..(open mouth insert foot ) Just when I think I have this all figured out, I realize I don't know what I'm talking about. Also, being new to this forum, I'm not sure where to respond to specific comments..but there's people like Canyonvue and others who seems to be on the same page with me , and I don't know how to reply to specific comments...oh help , I'm so not a techie...but my 5 year old grandson could probably figure it out....Bahahahah:oops: 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Judiful wrote:This is really messing with my mind and feeding my insomnia as I try to piece this puzzle together. These edits are doing to us exactly as they all planned...I bet they're sitting back checking out all our theories totally smirking and patting themselves on the back !! ((LOL )) Watching the previews the only one not in a  limo is Drew..When she is speaking with Chris Harrison on that veranda , the only picture you see behind her is Drew's which is such a huge plant to add an air to this freaking mystery. I can't for the life of me imagine Brooks leaving unless it's a huge emergency somewhere else. I wonder if Des went to visit Brooks where a misunderstanding took place causing them both to cry... He may have said something that didn't come out right..(open mouth insert foot )  Just when I think I have this all figured out,  I realize I don't know what I'm talking about. Also, being new to this forum, I'm not sure where to respond to specific comments..but there's people like Canyonvue and others who seems to be on the same page with me , and I don't know how to reply to specific comments...oh help , I'm so not a techie...but my 5 year old grandson could probably figure it out....Bahahahah:oops: 

Then, if the only person that's not in the limo is Drew would only fit Brooks and Chris as the Final 2. Only problem then is that brings the mystery of the horseback riding and her wanting to go home. There's no way that Chris would indicate he doesn't love her.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:56 pm

albean99 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

ITA . There's a good reason SC's of Brooks is being left out. It's not to prepare us that he won't be there in the end. It's to hide that fact. I truly believe she does care/love the Drew and Chris. Every lead says they do love at least the F2. But it's the being IN LOVE that is the difference maker.

I think the reason there aren't SCs of Brooks on dates is that he isn't on any in Antigua. If he were leaving for good I believe they'd try to make us believe he's there and wouldn't put in the BSG scenes. That they gave us him leaving tells me that they're hiding him coming back.

To me the scenario that fits everything is:

Brooks leaves before his FD, probably his choice - We see both Des & Brooks as being very upset, he's in a limo with tears in his eyes, Des in same top crying about being heartbroken and wanting to go home.

Prior to the F3 RC we see CH asking Des what she wants to do and her crying. Then we see Des talking to the guys (has to be Chris & Drew although we only see Chris) while crying & saying she's sorry. Again this fits Brooks leaving which upset her very much. She'd still have to offer roses and give them a chance to reject them just like Ali did when Frank left.

The F2 at that time are Chris & Drew and we see SCs from both dates. They're the only ones who have different date SCs in Antigua. I don't buy that all of Drew's are from one date. There's no way Des would change her clothes, hairstyle, & earrings partway through the day. Any clothing changes other than putting a swimsuit on are for the night portion of the dates.

It looks like something happens during one of Drew's dates, most likely the LCD. I think Des must let him know about her feelings being confused and Drew may choose to go. It's really hard to tell but I'm thinking he does leave and therefore won't be at the FRC. He probably did MTP though.

Chris is at the FRC and is seen in the limo. I'm not sure if he's being emotional on the way or after rejection. Could be either but we do see him there.

Here's where it's completely conjecture because we don't have any SCs. I believe Brooks comes back, probably the day/night before the FRC. Des has some PIs & VO's that have her talking about "the guy" and unless that's Chris, Brooks must come back before the FRC. I think she's happy to see him but also hurt and therefore will probably tell him she has to think about it. Of course he'll be at the FRC and of course will be the F1. I know not everyone is convinced by that but I think they'd edit it a different way if it ends up being Chris. With Fleiss you never know but I do believe the F1 spoilers.

For me again, it is the logistics and timing again that can't make me see it going down where Brooks leaves and comes back and gets engaged to Des. I can't see Brooks bolting at F3 not having ANY dates then showing up again the night before FRC and then suddenly the next day having his proposal accepted by Des. Don't the F2 have to have a day to pick out Neil Lane engagement rings? the timing just doesn't seem to allow a Brooks leaves and comes back scenario. I could see a Brooks gets a "time out" (thus why he is shown opening some a door to his Antigua suite/house/cottage) and then they work stuff out and move along with the rest of filming.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Judiful wrote:This is really messing with my mind and feeding my insomnia as I try to piece this puzzle together. These edits are doing to us exactly as they all planned...I bet they're sitting back checking out all our theories totally smirking and patting themselves on the back !! ((LOL )) Watching the previews the only one not in a  limo is Drew..When she is speaking with Chris Harrison on that veranda , the only picture you see behind her is Drew's which is such a huge plant to add an air to this freaking mystery. I can't for the life of me imagine Brooks leaving unless it's a huge emergency somewhere else. I wonder if Des went to visit Brooks where a misunderstanding took place causing them both to cry... He may have said something that didn't come out right..(open mouth insert foot )  Just when I think I have this all figured out,  I realize I don't know what I'm talking about. Also, being new to this forum, I'm not sure where to respond to specific comments..but there's people like Canyonvue and others who seems to be on the same page with me , and I don't know how to reply to specific comments...oh help , I'm so not a techie...but my 5 year old grandson could probably figure it out....Bahahahah:oops: 

In fact we are wondering how Brooks became the F1 because of Reality Steve spoilers. If RS didn't spoiled, we all would have been said : Drew is the F1 ! giggling

To reply to a specific comment, just clic on "QUOTE" button.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I think the reason there aren't SCs of Brooks on dates is that he isn't on any in Antigua. If he were leaving for good I believe they'd try to make us believe he's there and wouldn't put in the BSG scenes. That they gave us him leaving tells me that they're hiding him coming back.

To me the scenario that fits everything is:

Brooks leaves before his FD, probably his choice - We see both Des & Brooks as being very upset, he's in a limo with tears in his eyes, Des in same top crying about being heartbroken and wanting to go home.

Prior to the F3 RC we see CH asking Des what she wants to do and her crying. Then we see Des talking to the guys (has to be Chris & Drew although we only see Chris) while crying & saying she's sorry. Again this fits Brooks leaving which upset her very much. She'd still have to offer roses and give them a chance to reject them just like Ali did when Frank left.

The F2 at that time are Chris & Drew and we see SCs from both dates. They're the only ones who have different date SCs in Antigua. I don't buy that all of Drew's are from one date. There's no way Des would change her clothes, hairstyle, & earrings partway through the day. Any clothing changes other than putting a swimsuit on are for the night portion of the dates.

It looks like something happens during one of Drew's dates, most likely the LCD. I think Des must let him know about her feelings being confused and Drew may choose to go. It's really hard to tell but I'm thinking he does leave and therefore won't be at the FRC. He probably did MTP though.

Chris is at the FRC and is seen in the limo. I'm not sure if he's being emotional on the way or after rejection. Could be either but we do see him there.

Here's where it's completely conjecture because we don't have any SCs. I believe Brooks comes back, probably the day/night before the FRC. Des has some PIs & VO's that have her talking about "the guy" and unless that's Chris, Brooks must come back before the FRC. I think she's happy to see him but also hurt and therefore will probably tell him she has to think about it. Of course he'll be at the FRC and of course will be the F1. I know not everyone is convinced by that but I think they'd edit it a different way if it ends up being Chris. With Fleiss you never know but I do believe the F1 spoilers.

What's interesting Albean is, what could Chris or Drew do for Des to say, "after this he BETTER get down on one knee and propose"? Seem Chris has smooth sailing pun intended. Unless she's going to fight for Drew, it could only be Brooks as the "enigma" . He's the only one that fits, after this he BETTER get down on one knee.

Is that the quote? I thought it was "I want him down on one knee..." Yikes lol the above quote is def more telling.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm

[/quote]For me again, it is the logistics and timing again that can't make me see it going down where Brooks leaves and comes back and gets engaged to Des. I can't see Brooks bolting at F3 not having ANY dates then showing up again the night before FRC and then suddenly the next day having his proposal accepted by Des. Don't  the F2 have to have a day to pick out Neil Lane engagement rings? the timing just doesn't seem to allow a Brooks leaves and comes back scenario. I could see a Brooks gets a "time out" (thus why he is shown opening some a door to his Antigua suite/house/cottage) and then they work stuff out and move along with the rest of filming. [/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm leaning more towards Brooks taking a time out, rather than a leave of absence. Maybe he inserts himself back into the picture (without ever leaving Antigua) sometime between his FD and LCD. Maybe that's why Drew is let go or leaves after LCD possibly?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Isn't the VO......." I want him down on one knee...", not
"After all this, I want him/ he better get down on one knee"......? One is much different than the other.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Agent..I was just going to post that...8 don't think Brooks left..they may have had a heated discussion and left upset maybe jealousy or DES couldn't respond or responded not his liking..a Mis understanding. he is back at his place pacing saying it's the worse day of his life..not being able to fix it..DES thinks she ruined it with Brooks there for wants to call it quits...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:17 pm

canyonvue wrote:Lots of sightings of Brooks, actually. I thought for a while that he'd be immune but now the fan encounters and personal parties are starting to come out.

I wander around these boards reading all the confusion and the thought that keeps coming to my head is that it's a bunch of to-do about nothing. In the end we'll all know what goes on. If we'd just wait a month. Guaranteed. No super-sleuthing required.  

I think I'm going to go with that. I'm not going to worry about trying to figure it out. I'll probably just enjoy reading everyone else trying to.

One definite thread is that it's a weird ending, that there are a lot of weird twists coming up, and that the end is super intense—some of these according to the girl, according to Brooks. All of these already made plainly obvious by the preview and the fact that no one knows what's going on. :Smiley: 

I think it's too much work to try to figure out the twists at this point.

All we have are the confident belief of four spoilers that Brooks is F1. It's like a peaceful beacon in the storm. And a preview that highlights Brooks and Des. And their dates. And SCs (which I would never bother to try to find and analyze myself, unless I didn't believe that Brooks is the F1 and cared so much to then figure it out).

I think I'll stick with what are definites at this point. Are the spoilers definitely right? No. But the are most likely right. That's good enough for me right now.

I came on here to find out the spoiler for Sean's season and then never came back. I took it as Catherine and then just watched the show, assuming I knew the F1. It worked out. It worked out for Jef, as well, but I got way too involved that season. So, I'm just taking these spoilers as all the information I need, too. I just hope we get lots and lots of good Brooks stuff and that his fans don't feel gypped by camera and get-to-know-Brooks-time in the end. :Smiley:  So far I've been pretty happy with what they've given Brooks. I hope if he does leave the running at some point that they continue to give him time, somehow. I will be disappointed to not see him at the MTP, if that happens. hmmm  But I will enjoy all the drama that ensues.thumbsup 

I'll read here, respond, but for the most part I'm just going to watch the show, because in the end I'm guaranteed to know, even if do just watch the show. bestbud! 

Oh, and Go Brooks! I love him. He is such a gorgeous, lovable cutie. I HOPE that I can continue to say that long after the show is over.

laugh out loud, that is what I SHOULD do to but I can't help myself! I believe the spoilers. How that last few episodes get us there? SMH laugh out loud who knows? Well besides Brooks who apparently knows the "ending" is intense. (you know because he was there for all of it ;) )

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Agent..I was just going to post that...8 don't think Brooks left..they may have had a heated discussion and left upset maybe jealousy or DES couldn't respond or responded not his liking..a Mis understanding. he is back at his place pacing saying it's the worse day of his life..not being able to fix it..DES thinks she ruined it with Brooks there for wants to call it quits...

Yes, and him teary-eyed in the limo is him on his way to make peace with Des, maybe?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love