SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Judiful wrote:
gabriele wrote:i do remember though we were all commenting on how brooks looked a bit lovestruck after their first 1-1. he did have a totally dreamy look on his face when he was looking at her at the RC following their date. lately, it's more him giving her that intense stare of his which i guess is him trying to figure things out. he said something about that in the SQT last epi but i didn't catch it all. do you guys know exactly what he said about him staring at her
monday is going to be great to see and their date is first up. seeing that preview of epi 7 it looks like des is a bit preoccupied when she is on the date with chris on the beach. i think she's still in the clouds.
   Was it the part where Brooks said when he's with her all he can do is look at her to soak up every moment ?? ( something like that) All I can say is words are a dime a dozen..The way they look at each other is something words can't express. Brooks is a deep thinker..he seems to have such an analytical mind and I think this " process " is really boggling that mind. I think the mystery surrounding Brooks, Des and all the tears will turn out to be quite simple explanation in the end...They may seem inconsolable for a time, but something will bring them back and it ought to be a very passionate moment when they reconnect.. ( well it can't hurt to be hopeful) I like it ...clapping! 

I'm must be a sick person because all the anguish coming up is starting to become exciting. You know what they say about making up.....giggling 
I'm totally on board with you , I've never been so excited to see buckets of tears and torment ..but I'm ready for that moment when reality hits when they run to each other like Allie ran to Noah in The Notebook. ( sigh)giggling 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:50 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, he's coming back?

I was wondering that too....either way it works for me as long as it is coming from or going to Des. Maybe they got to experience more fireworks watching together.......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 pm

do we know if brooks is still working? i was thinking if he had to work today then he'd be jetting out but if he isn't working then he could definitely have been here all week.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm

albean99 wrote:I worry a little that Des is ahead of Brooks in her feelings for him. We've all seen her being gaga for him but I'm not sure we've seen it from his side. He probably is being cautious like Nutty said but I'm hoping she's not going to get hurt if he's not in the same place.

Seems like she is, because he's the one that makes her cry about always loving the wrong person in Antigua.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jogging is usually at a more steady pace than full out running, a slower running if you will.

True. I was thinking she wants to sprint to the finish line already. She know what and whom she wants. He still sees the other things ahead of him. His family and hers. He sees it more as a marathon where you conserve your energy for the end.

yup slow and steady wins the race, sprinting burns you out.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:I can see him being more cautious…..she is the one doing the choosing. At that point, there are still 4 other guys in the picture.

Yah....she may know he's has this, but cannot tell him that though I do think she is trying to hint to him "running", but he may not be recognizing it b/c he is caught up in the thinking part and seeing the 4 other guys and knowing she still has those dates to go on after him.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:08 pm

do you guys think this means anything other than he changed his shirt? lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he was talking about not having introduced many women to his family and this is what he wore on the date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he's saying "i want to uh really be honest with her." different shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

The bottom shirt is from the picnic in the clouds.i say there's so many frankenbite with this PI
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:18 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I can see him being more cautious…..she is the one doing the choosing. At that point, there are still 4 other guys in the picture.

Yah....she may know he's has this, but cannot tell him that though I do think she is trying to hint to him "running", but he may not be recognizing it b/c he is caught up in the thinking part and seeing the 4 other guys and knowing she still has those dates to go on after him.

I think she just said running...that girl is at the finish line! 😆 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm

I never heard of Helmut Berger, but a person said he looked like that actor and I looked him up and he does!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:I worry a little that Des is ahead of Brooks in her feelings for him. We've all seen her being gaga for him but I'm not sure we've seen it from his side. He probably is being cautious like Nutty said but I'm hoping she's not going to get hurt if he's not in the same place.

Seems like she is, because he's the one that makes her cry about always loving the wrong person in Antigua.

How do we know this for certain? Is it because it is obvious to the viewer that out of all the guys left, Brooks is the one she seems the most into? I believe he is the F1. I do think that perhaps Brooks doesn't leave Antigua, but could admit to being apprehensive about proposing, and that he really cares about her and wants to continue a relationship outside of the show, but proposing is way too fast- he seems sensible. Des could interpret this as he isn't "in love" with her- at this point, she could be in love with him. I don't forsee Brooks telling Des he's in love with her until the very end- after some real soul-searching- which would make for a very real, sincere, heartfelt admission. Perhaps they aren't engaged. Did Love_Me & San confirm their engagement?? Or, is RS the only one who used the word, "engaged"? I think they are together, and as much as I would love a proposal as a viewer, Brook's hesitations might keep him from doing it- after advice from family...I'm curious when he says, "we're not on the same page".
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I think she just said running...that girl is at the finish line! 😆 

yah know I can't say I judge or blame her. If I had a Brooks at the end of the finish line, I'd probably break the world record in any and every marathon I could run.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love