SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I can see him being more cautious…..she is the one doing the choosing. At that point, there are still 4 other guys in the picture.

Yah....she may know he's has this, but cannot tell him that though I do think she is trying to hint to him "running", but he may not be recognizing it b/c he is caught up in the thinking part and seeing the 4 other guys and knowing she still has those dates to go on after him.

I think she just said running...that girl is at the finish line! 😆 

yah know I can't say I judge or blame her. If I had a Brooks at the end of the finish line, I'd probably break the world record in any and every marathon I could run.

Yeah, and I'm afraid I'd probably act like her in the end if I didn't feel he was going to be there.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 pm

That are some that think it's just Brooks pulling a Reid and he's rejected in the end. MF said that the 'guys' and Des might have not liked it, but he did since MF seems to like watching a person get rejected like that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:I never heard of Helmut Berger, but a person said he looked like that actor and I looked him up and he does!

I see it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:19 am

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I can see him being more cautious…..she is the one doing the choosing. At that point, there are still 4 other guys in the picture.

Yah....she may know he's has this, but cannot tell him that though I do think she is trying to hint to him "running", but he may not be recognizing it b/c he is caught up in the thinking part and seeing the 4 other guys and knowing she still has those dates to go on after him.

yah know I can't say I judge or blame her. If I had a Brooks at the end of the finish line, I'd probably break the world record in any and every marathon I could run.

Yeah, and I'm afraid I'd probably act like her in the end if I didn't feel he was going to be there.

I would totally meltdown.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

What if it's just a Reid at the end?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 am

atem wrote:That are some that think it's just Brooks pulling a Reid and he's rejected in the end.  MF said that the 'guys' and Des might have not liked it, but he did since MF seems to like watching a person get rejected like that.

I didn't watch Jillian's season...what is a "Reid?"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:That are some that think it's just Brooks pulling a Reid and he's rejected in the end.  MF said that the 'guys' and Des might have not liked it, but he did since MF seems to like watching a person get rejected like that.

Before Ed got to propose, Reid (Final 3 guy) comes in and proposes before Ed gets there. Jillian acts like she doesn't know what to do (she claims that she didn't know how to turn him down)...Chris H spun it different, that he literally had to convince her to stick with Ed...anyway, Reid is turned down and Ed comes in and proposes and she said yes.

However, that has already been done before and MF said this is the weirdest ending.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Yes but that would mean Des would have to reject Brooks at the RC and then he comes back and proposes and then she reject him again...I don't see her getting rid of Brooks on her own, do you? She is WAY too into him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 am

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Before Ed got to propose, Reid (Final 3 guy) comes in and proposes before Ed gets there.  Jillian acts like she doesn't know what to do (she claims that she didn't know how to turn him down)...Chris H spun it different, that he literally had to convince her to stick with Ed...anyway, Reid is turned down and Ed comes in and proposes and she said yes.

However, that has already been done before and MF said this is the weirdest ending.

Exactly, Jillian was never into Reid the way she was into Ed. Ed left for 3 weeks and was still picked at the end over Reid.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:43 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I'm not talking about the first rejection, but the 2nd.

Yes but that would mean Des would have to reject Brooks at the RC and then he comes back and proposes and then she reject him again...I don't see her getting rid of Brooks on her own, do you? She is WAY too into him.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 am

So I am wondering if the drama is "to propose or not to propose" and it causes a rift btw Bres but then they work through it and Des decides that while she wants a marriage proposal from Brooks, she realizes that proposal or not, she NEEDS him in her life and they come to an understanding, she keeps him around and plans to pick him regardless. The at the FRC, he proposes "out of left field" after his own emotional process clarifies itself. Thus how weird with all the drama then acceptance, it still ends in the proposal after all.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

Yeah, they are not THAT far apart on the emotions for there to be a complete blow-up...its not like she said Finish line and he said skip. He said jogging and she said she is starting to run which is the same, IMO. Also "jogging" was not one of the choices, Brooks!

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love