SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:19 am

atem wrote:
veg_out wrote:At whose house does Brooks' HTD occur? From reading the info from his SIL and sophie, it seems that only one of Brooks' siblings lives in SLC, correct? Is it at that person's home?

I thought more than one lived in Utah.

Most live in Utah.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:
veg_out wrote:At whose house does Brooks' HTD occur? From reading the info from his SIL and sophie, it seems that only one of Brooks' siblings lives in SLC, correct? Is it at that person's home?

Most live in Utah.

Unless you have sleuthed this out, it appears most live in Idaho.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am

I think most live in Utah. But, I haven't looked it up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:

Most live in Utah.

Maybe, we should get a list of them all and state who lives where to clear things up?

Here are their names:

Mark, Cheryl, Jana, Lorin, Dallas, David, Holly, Keith and Nate. That's all of them, right?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 am

I can't find where the comment is from on WetPaint, but I saw this when trying to find out the names:

I work with his sister--he's not Mormon, and he is a genuinely great guy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 am

I wanted to put this here...

Think about why Brooks could be pensive. He knew even in Germany that he and Des had that strong connection. But then he sees her with James and sees how close she is to him maybe before she talks to Brooks or after. Maybe Des is sending out strong signals but how can he trust against what he saw. How do you gauge? He saw how happy she was with James. Even though he got the GD rose Des would still be going on other dates and who knows what kind of connections are being formed. The guys come home euphoric from their one on one and it's been ages for him. All the F4 had their one on ones fairly recent as compared to Brooks. That's why they call it the first date curse. So many fizzled out and ran out of steam after having the first one on one and the leads have even tried to reconnect with that person. Has there even been someone who went on the first one on one and became F1?

His insecurity has warrant in this case. Even if Des said she's running to the finish line. How much time did Brooks have to feel that same way as compared to ther others whose strategy is to just go for it. They are still high from their first date with Des. So by the second one on one, Brooks is trying to reconnect and get his feelings aligned. Being the thinker he is, he said he cannot think about running towards the finish line until Des at least meets his family. The only thing I'm happy for is that after all that's said and done, he WILL be Des' final choice so seeing Brooks go through his process will be worth it to Bres' fans.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

atem wrote:I can't find where the comment is from on WetPaint, but I saw this when trying to find out the names:

If he's not Mormon who's Mormon. One of those guys is, and it's not Michael. Hugesmile  And Michael named the Mormon first, and he is closest to Brooks. I'd say, most likely, he's Mormon. Smiley There were people saying he went to their singles ward a couple years ago, too, and that his fam is Mormon. He also lives in a very Mormon state. Most likely, the Mormon Michael referred to is Brooks. I think what they mean is he doesn't drink and talk like a Mormon, among other things. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:I can't find where the comment is from on WetPaint, but I saw this when trying to find out the names:

If he's not Mormon who's Mormon. One of those guys is, and it's not Michael. Hugesmile  And Michael named the Mormon first, and he is closest to Brooks. I'd say, most likely, he's Mormon. Smiley There were people saying he went to their singles ward a couple years ago, too, and that his fam is Mormon. He also lives in a very Mormon state. Most likely, the Mormon Michael referred to is Brooks. I think what they mean is he doesn't drink and talk like a Mormon, among other things. :Smiley: 

What people? Anyway, I got the names of the siblings. It looks like Kasha may be right that most live in elsewhere than Utah.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:45 am

Maybe Michael's referring to himself, though. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 am

I don't want to list personal info but it appears all except one above live in Idaho, many in Nampa, Idaho.
So I guess they all had to have coordinated time off from work, school etc to get to Utah for the HTD. That must have been costly--air, hotel, etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 am

BarbB222 wrote:I wanted to put this here...

Think about why Brooks could be pensive. He knew even in Germany that he and Des had that strong connection. But then he sees her with James and sees how close she is to him maybe before she talks to Brooks or after. Maybe Des is sending out strong signals but how can he trust against what he saw. How do you gauge? He saw how happy she was with James. Even though he got the GD rose Des would still be going on other dates and who knows what kind of connections are being formed. The guys come home euphoric from their one on one and it's been ages for him. All the F4 had their one on ones fairly recent as compared to Brooks. That's why they call it the first date curse. So many fizzled out and ran out of steam after having the first one on one and the leads have even tried to reconnect with that person. Has there even been someone who went on the first one on one and became F1?

His insecurity has warrant in this case. Even if Des said she's running to the finish line. How much time did Brooks have to feel that same way as compared to ther others whose strategy is to just go for it. They are still high from their first date with Des. So by the second one on one, Brooks is trying to reconnect and get his feelings aligned. Being the thinker he is, he said he cannot think about running towards the finish line until Des at least meets his family. The only thing I'm happy for is that after all that's said and done, he WILL be Des' final choice so seeing Brooks go through his process will be worth it to Bres' fans.

Good post.  It makes a lot of sense where Brooks is at.  I just don't get how he can't tell how she was falling for him though.

Kashathediva wrote:I don't want to list personal info but it appears all except one above live in Idaho, many in Nampa, Idaho.
So I guess they all had to have coordinated time off from work, school etc to get to Utah for the HTD. That must have been costly--air, hotel, etc.

Thanks for the info Kasha. I was just wanting to know the state they lived in, not anything more.

I was always hoping for a HTD to be in Idaho. Talk about a gorgeous state!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 am

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I wanted to put this here...

Good post.  It makes a lot of sense where Brooks is at. I just don't get how he can't tell how she was falling for him though.

He even said he was reconnecting with her.

Yeah, you can't blame Brooks where he's at. It's only reasonable.

And then she slapped him up alongside the head and she's going to start demanding things. I can see that coming. I feel sorry for him, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild