SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Oops, sorry. I just assumed it was Men's!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Here goes that word again...this is interesting.  Based on Tyler's tweet do you think he moved to Santa Monica?

Tyler Burton ‏@tyler_burton 3h
So excited!!! @ Department of Motor Vehicles [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Santa Monica, CA
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Wow very interesting?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Why is that interesting?

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Is Tyler Brooks' friend? and he's getting a driver's license in SM?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
colie079 wrote:It's Womens Health, I have that same magazine. Smiley

What's in it that Brooks would have it.
Maybe he bought it for Desiree .High clap  LOL
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm

b wrote:Is Tyler Brooks' friend? and he's getting a driver's license in SM?

Yes. It seems. Recently I read/hallucinated?? that Brooks was visiting and had lunch with Tyler, but I assumed it was in LA. Maybe it was actually is SM. Very bad with fact checking but I will look back to see if I find where the discussion is.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm

I guess the F1 thread has gotten mean. :/ I'll just continue to hang out on Brooks' thread, since posters come off rather nasty on others.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 pm

I cannot help myself, I have to probe wherever I can!

scoobmom about 2 hours ago
Did he seem happy? And in love??

swoobfit 27 minutes ago
@scoobmom yes very happy! Way cool guy, fun, good mix of outgoing and laid back...very true to how you see him on TV! Thanks for asking!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 pm

DesFever wrote:I guess the F1 thread has gotten mean. :/ I'll just continue to hang out on Brooks' thread, since posters come off rather nasty on others.

What else is new? giggling  Happens every season.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

At whose house does Brooks' HTD occur? From reading the info from his SIL and sophie, it seems that only one of Brooks' siblings lives in SLC, correct? Is it at that person's home?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

veg_out wrote:At whose house does Brooks' HTD occur? From reading the info from his SIL and sophie, it seems that only one of Brooks' siblings lives in SLC, correct? Is it at that person's home?

I thought more than one lived in Utah.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild