SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 pm

[quote="atem"]Michael G's interview is up!  He said that Desiree seems to be a better fit with Chris (from what he's seeing on tv), but you can't deny the chemistry that Brooks and she have.  He said that Brooks will be a best friend after the show and that Brooks is very witty and deep thinker that thinks about what matters most.[/quote

This is exactly what I've been saying . Chris might be what she wanted on her list of ideal men but realized what she needed is someone like Brooks. Someone that will challenge her . Des is one half and Brooks is her other half. Now she feels complete jmo
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 pm

atem wrote:Oh, and the 'torn between two guys' is Brooks and Drew?  Huh? scratch  Said that after the HTD that she felt torn between the two and didn't know if Brooks was the one anymore.

Where did she say this? I feel like I'm missing huge chunks of info and I usually get caught up a couple times a day.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:38 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, and the 'torn between two guys' is Brooks and Drew?  Huh? scratch  Said that after the HTD that she felt torn between the two and didn't know if Brooks was the one anymore.

Where did she say this?  I feel like I'm missing huge chunks of info and I usually get caught up a couple times a day.

She didn't. That's what the article says.

Here's a link to Michael's interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 pm

atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Where did she say this?  I feel like I'm missing huge chunks of info and I usually get caught up a couple times a day.

She didn't.  That's what the article says.  

Thanks!

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:40 pm

[quote="atem"]Oh, and the 'torn between two guys' is Brooks and Drew?  Huh? scratch  Said that after the HTD that she felt torn between the two and didn't know if Brooks was the one anymore. [/quote

Well with no Chris mentioned, his dad might think she needs another adjustment ;). But anywho, mags need to sell issues. They get their ideas from message boards btw
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

However, that would make the preview make more sense when she tells Drew that he's the reason why she stayed when Brooks leaves? Boy, I'm so confused!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 pm

atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

I don't see where he talks about who he thinks is best for Des. Am I not reading the full article?

I like what he says about all the guys. He reveals more about them than the show ever has.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 pm

atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Okay, I'm either dense or missing something. I don't see in that article where it says after HTD she was torn between Brooks & Drew & didn't know if he was the one anymore...

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 pm

atem wrote:However, that would make the preview make more sense when she tells Drew that he's the reason why she stayed when Brooks leaves?  Boy, I'm so confused!

But she doesn't tell him that, does she? I thought that was a VO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Okay, I'm either dense or missing something.  I don't see in that article where it says after HTD she was torn between Brooks & Drew & didn't know if he was the one anymore...

No, I put up one of the articles from Michael.  There are more than just that one.  

The other is on Hollywood Life.  Why they are talking about another mag's article, IDK.

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:However, that would make the preview make more sense when she tells Drew that he's the reason why she stayed when Brooks leaves? Boy, I'm so confused!

But she doesn't tell him that, does she? I thought that was a VO.

She looks guilty and consoling him for some reason. Seems like she was trying to either explain why she let Brooks come back or something.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Okay, I'm either dense or missing something.  I don't see in that article where it says after HTD she was torn between Brooks & Drew & didn't know if he was the one anymore...

That is mentioned in another article. Not this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Very articulate, very thoughtful comments from Michael.  Great insights into the Final Four.  Sounds like the final five all got along really well.  No drama to milk from them.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild