SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:14 pm

I guess I do agree a bit too as much as I love them.  The falling in love does show more from Des and I'm hoping this is what Brooks looks like falling in love given his nature and temperament.  You'd never get grand romantic words or gestures out of my hubby, but you can see the emotion in his eyes and hear it in tone of voice. It's subtle but clear I guess.  I'm hoping Brroks reserve is actually him relaxing into his feelings and being his true, core self with Des.

If not and it is more one sided I will be so sad for Des and could understand why he would leave for her sake in a way.  I just don't see it ending without them together though.  I think those emotions would have shown through in post season Des very differently than what we've seen.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Might a clue of her F1 lay in this latest tweet from Des...

"@iAmMeghann: Best dating advice? I'm 18 w/o bf" Love & be yourself, know your worth, let him pursue, dont be desperate, confidence is key.

Not really, but that's good advice!

Could be a clue, I know i have seen few theories on here that Brooks leaves and Des chases after him. That would be considered desperate? Rules out that scenario?

True. If she took her own advice then she let him pursue her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Well she said be yourself. Des said she was 100% Herself with Brooks. In the end he might have gone after her . Sigh
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Total tears! Des is lost in the Forest-er and Brooks is lost in his Desire-e and I'm lost in Bresland
Perfect !! I just love your post ..Seems like I'm in the same place as you !! I have been rolling my eyes at some of the posters I see around. They belly ached how the producers won't let them see a real love story bloom for the hiding of it. ..Well, a love story is finally given to them ,and they still can't see it !! WHAT ?? LOL Hilarious lolpanda 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:20 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Well she said be yourself. Des said she was 100% Herself with Brooks. In the end he might have gone after her . Sigh

Is that a bad sigh or a good sigh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Judiful wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Total tears! Des is lost in the Forest-er and Brooks is lost in his Desire-e and I'm lost in Bresland
         Perfect !!  I just love your post ..Seems like I'm in the same place as you !! I have been rolling my eyes at some of the posters I see around. They belly ached how the producers won't let them see a real love story bloom for the hiding of it. ..Well, a love story is finally given to them ,and they still can't see it !!  WHAT ??   LOL   Hilarious  lolpanda 

Shhh. It's illegal to say you believe the spoilers. :whistle: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Michael G's interview is up! He said that Desiree seems to be a better fit with Chris (from what he's seeing on tv), but you can't deny the chemistry that Brooks and she have. He said that Brooks will be a best friend after the show and that Brooks is very witty and deep thinker that thinks about what matters most.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:28 pm

[quote="Sarah_XV"]
BarbB222 wrote:Well she said be yourself. Des said she was 100% Herself with Brooks. In the end he might have gone after her . Sigh

Is that a bad sigh or a good sigh?[/quote

It's all good . We just haven't seen it unfold yet . Soon tho. We might be in the calm before the storm but how realistic would it be to have turmoil along this journey ? Very real. Not everyone can be lovesick puppies. But after the storm is the best time when everything clears !
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:30 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

It's all good . We just haven't seen it unfold yet . Soon tho. We might be in the calm before the storm but how realistic would it be to have turmoil along this journey ? Very real. Not everyone can be lovesick puppies. But after the storm is the best time when everything clears !

Hang in there. We all have our ways of coping with being F1-lovers. Soon we'll all know what happens and where everyone's heart is and hopefully we'll be smiling and cheering and crying and knowing they'll last by the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh, and the 'torn between two guys' is Brooks and Drew? Huh? scratch  Said that after the HTD that she felt torn between the two and didn't know if Brooks was the one anymore.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

Hang in there. We all have our ways of coping with being F1-lovers. Soon we'll all know what happens and where everyone's heart is and hopefully we'll be smiling and cheering and crying and knowing they'll last by the end.

I'm looking forward to it. It'll be torture, for sure. But I just want to know what the hell goes down!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Judiful wrote:
         Perfect !!  I just love your post ..Seems like I'm in the same place as you !! I have been rolling my eyes at some of the posters I see around. They belly ached how the producers won't let them see a real love story bloom for the hiding of it. ..Well, a love story is finally given to them ,and they still can't see it !!  WHAT ??   LOL   Hilarious  lolpanda 

Shhh. It's illegal to say you believe the spoilers. :whistle: 
LOL I think we're lucky because we didn't need spoilers to see the love story. Go with an open mind and it's as plain as the nose on your face. They are a firework...firework 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild