SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Oh, brother.  Here is an arrow pointing to it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm just asking if there is anyone that can get a better view of it.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 pm

She has a long-sleeve shirt on?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm

I see what you mean Atem. He has his right hand up to his face. How would her arm fit into that scene?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm

The only way I can see Des being there is if she's holding him. He has his head on her shoulder or chest. But it would have to a be a long-sleeved shirt to reach those beads (if that's what it is), or he's pulling her shirt off.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:I see what you mean Atem. He has his right hand up to his face. How would her arm fit into that scene?

Read what asim posted about it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Is the SC flipped? The bracelets aren't shown on the same wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm

asim wrote:Oh well, I have to get back to work lots of projects to get done!!
The one SC I'm curious about is the long shot on the beach. But if you have another one let me know and I'll put it up for discussion.

Oh, I'm sorry. Thanks for helping. I don't know what shot you are talking about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:I see what you mean Atem. He has his right hand up to his face. How would her arm fit into that scene?

Her arms could be around his waist.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:This is so cute. Can't wait to hear what Ali makes of it all!! Writing a poem meant Chris was the one right?

Also Hot Pot's/Pats'?

she will probably pretend it never happened like with other significant Bres moments

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 pm

asim wrote:Last night I had some friends over that were co-workers with me at Warner Bros.  They were editors and producers all retired but have over 60 years experience.  I asked them to look at the sc of Brooks where you see the turquoise color in the corner.  I've always thought it was material, but wanted other opinions so a single screen shot on a 70" screen for 2 hours here is what they came up with.  They did not see it in motion.
1.  What are they trying to hide? That camera shot is (well I won't say what they said)
2. Sun is low on that 6'4" frame must be late in the day. Determined light source natural and diffused.
3. Tears running down Brooks Cheeks.
4. Brooks hugging someone very tight. They even got into the position (very funny)
5. Turquoise is definitely material must be the girls dress. Shoulder possibly
6. They weren't sure but thought it might be tears of joy instead of sorrow as the eyes wrinkles are pointing up..
Then I played it in motion. The editor said the dissolve into the next scene was very quick to hide something else and questioned the sound being dubbed in from another time.
I don't know but its interesting to hear what they had to say.

This is what she posted.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 pm

atem wrote:Oh, brother.  Here is an arrow pointing to it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm just asking if there is anyone that can get a better view of it.

I don't get it. I see either his own shoulder OR he is crying into her chest/shoulders and that could be her wrist with beads. But that bunched up fabric would have to be long-sleeves.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Anyone know what long shot beach shot asim is talking about?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild