SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:The only thing about it being brooks is doesn't brooks always say desiree? Not des?

Someone (I think Sophie) quoted in another thread several instances of Brooks calling her Des.

K, sorry! I'm just now playing catch up.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:36 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Does Brooks say:
"I'm in love with Des" at the very end of the video?

No. He never calls her Des.  He calls her Desiree.  Brooks doesn't seem into nicknames.  He told that young girl he liked her real name better and she shouldn't use her nickname or something like that.

Sorry atem, that's incorrect. he calls her Des plenty...

Start of last episode, "Today I'm going on my 2nd 1-1 date with Des".
Also when they discuss "don't Like Des... but do you love her"... in the car.
After the Joggin/running convo at dinner, he says "Des is so amazing..."

etc.

Here is the post they are talking about.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Soooo. This is what I think happens. Someone or more than one person in Brooks' family finally drives the nail in the coffin. He's really unsure. Des wants to question him. She decides to continue with him, takes him to Antigua (of course she will, she loves him), gets rid of Zac, but is really worried about where he's at.

So is he.

Something happens early on in Antigua. He may get some of his FD. He may get other dates. Who knows. But I think he goes home, on his own accord, or because Des sent him home, or just a mutual agreement. Neither of them are happy about it. We don't really know why, or what's going on.

I believe he goes home; his real home. The show goes on. The producers thinks it's going on, but Des is a mess, and CH wants to know what she wants them to do, what she wants to do.

Somewhere along the line she lets go of Drew, or he leaves. This might be a little bit devastating to her, too. At some point she gives up all hope and just wants to go home.

Chris is left and she lets him go. Her heart just isn't into it. She's left with no one, just like Brooks worried about earlier on in the season (and they left in for a reason). Brooks also said it would be an awesome ride (and they left that in, too).

The think it's one of those types of seasons, but alas, it isn't. Des wants to see Brooks. She wants to go get him. Either he's there, in Antigua, or he comes back, or she goes and gets him at his home (which I think would be so romantic). This is the reason for the extra time at the end. They have a heart-to-heart. They figure out where each other other. They have both figured out that they're in love. And maybe there (wherever there is), and then, Brooks proposes to her. Maybe it's not a conventional proposal. Who knows?

The spoilers are correct, and they're engaged to this day. Hopefully happily so. It was a VERY romantic ending and we can go

Best season ever.

At least I think that'd be a good way for it to turn out and would definitely fulfill all the SCs, as well as the spoiler. There.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 pm

There was a picture with Chris also with a bookcase in the background.  I just do not know if it was a similar bookcase.  For some reason cannot find it right now.  Will keep looking.

Never mind...Silly me. It is in the banner. Sorry.....

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:There was a picture with Chris also with a bookcase in the background.  I just do not know if it was a similar bookcase.  For some reason cannot find it right now.  Will keep looking.

I hope you find it! Thanks!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:There was a picture with Chris also with a bookcase in the background.  I just do not know if it was a similar bookcase.  For some reason cannot find it right now.  Will keep looking.

Never mind...Silly me.  It is in the banner.  Sorry.....

Lol. His is a lot messier.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Never mind...Silly me.  It is in the banner.  Sorry.....

It doesn't look like the house they had the HTD either. no idea 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Could it have been after Des left the HTD? He doesn't leave with her does he? Maybe it's after where he "processes" all the info. Did he stay another day in SLC or travel to LA that night?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:11 pm

It could be a random LA location...a PI after the fact....& him getting emotional (+/-)at what transpired in Antigua.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 pm

canyonvue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:So now that we have caps of Brooks' HTD...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where do we think this is from? Its not the HTD - his clothes are completely different here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wish I knew!  I still haven't figured it out.  

It is so funny...someone left the bathroom door open and you can see the toilet with the lid up...

giggling  At least someone's not sitting on it.

Could it be Brooks in Antigua on a cool evening? It could have gotten cool at night and he is always wearing layers.
Otherwise it is HTD.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 pm

It's always nice weather in Antigua. It never gets that cold.

That's not the HTD at that house they have dinner though. It doesn't seem to match it at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Sometimes PIs are done at the hotel where they stay before/after the HTD since they don't get to stay with the folks...

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild